Friday, November 3, 2017

Poem 3653. I sense it's tide

                                                                        I sense it's tide
When I feel hope I sense it's a tide but it will not vanish it will come again in life but sometimes I want to stop it but that dam is hard to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's a tide but it will not reach it will come with different touch but sometimes I want to stop them but that touch is important to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's a tide but it will not stop on any move it will come with different angle but sometimes I want to stop them but that direction is precious to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's a tide but it will not create permanent thing of sand in life but sometimes I feel I can become water with my thinking then I can manage to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's a tide but it will not start path that give new spirit in life but some thought tell it will come again and again since it is part of life so I must enjoy to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's tide but it will not show new way that give new direction in life but it will change after some time since change it rule of life so I feel we must sense to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's tide but it will not give new spirit that give new emotion in life but it will change world after some point since change it is concept of life so we need to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's tide but it will give new chapter that give new appeal in life but it will change thinking after some feeling since I feel need of new way and path to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's tide but it will give new path that give new direction in life but it will change concept after some learning since I feel direction of new route from hope to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's tide but it will give new line that give new start in life but it will change appeal after some thinking since I feel path of new knowledge to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's tide but it will give new method that give new word in life but it will give start to show new touch after some way of learning of thought to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's tide but it will give new spirit that give new feel in life but it will give emotion to show new knowledge after some time of understanding to build in life
When I feel hope I sense it's tide but it will give new line that give new spirit in life but it will give feeling to show new chapter after some thing of meaning to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new path that give new direction in life but it will give meaning to show new path after some thought of step to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new start that give new thought in life but it will give learning to show new direction after some direction of touch to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new chapter that give new appeal in life but it will give meaning to show new knowledge after some step of part to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new path that give new touch in life but it will give learning to show new start after some way of learning to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new step that give new light in life but it will give meaning to show new step after some spirit of meaning to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new word that give new side in life but it will give feeling to show new route after some feel of learning to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new spirit that give new shade in life but it will give learning to show new path after some touch of meaning to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new direction that give new side in life but it will give meaning to show new step after some word of thinking to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new learning that give new touch in life but it will give sensing to show new shade after some line of feeling to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new understanding that give new route in life but it will give understanding to show new path after some word of understanding to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new world that give new spirit in life but it will give meaning to show new touch after some direction of learning to sense concept to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new path that give new direction in life but it will give learning to show new spirit after some feeling of chapter to sense light to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new chapter that give new side in life but it will give feeling to show new thought after some meaning of change to sense concept to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new route that give new path in life but it will give meaning to show new direction after some feeling of world to sense thought to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new side that give new feeling in life but it will give learning to show new thought after some learning of world to sense spirit to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new start that give new meaning in life but it will give thinking to show new sort of touch after some meaning to learn to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new fact that give new learning in life but it will give learning to show new path of learning after some concept to show to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new line that give new thinking in life but it will give understanding to show new move of meaning after some step to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new start that give new feeling in life but it will give meaning to show new path of learning of knowledge after some move to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new spirit that give new learning in life but it will give appeal to show new touch of meaning of path after some start to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new chapter that give new understanding in life but it will give path to show new line of understanding of step after some line to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new concept that give new meaning in life but it will give point to show new chapter to meaning of soul after some time that show way to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new side that give new touch in life but it will give point to show new shade to understanding of step after some move that show start to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new appeal that give new chapter in life but it will give feel to show new path to meaning of way after some line that show route to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new thought that give new world in life but it will give new thought to show new start of line after some point that show thought to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new way that give new move in life but it will give new direction to show new path of start after some line that show appeal to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new touch that give new knowledge in life but it will give new start to show new way of thinking after some thought that show power to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new knowledge that give new resource in life but it will give new path to show new world of learning after some move that show way to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new direction that give new spirit in life but it will give new appeal to show new direction of understanding that show strength to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new chapter that give new world in life but it will give new path to show new thought of meaning that show concept to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new route that give new learning in life but it will give new knowledge to show new chapter of feeling that show way to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new step that give new meaning in life but it will give new touch to show new word of learning that show start to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new appeal that give new feeling in life but it will give new chapter to show new line of understanding that show line to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new direction that give new way to create again and again in life but it will give new move to show new thought to step to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new spirit that give new thinking to different step of water that give new world but it will give new thought and direction to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new move that give new learning to different path of learning that give new path but it will give new direction which will give new place to build in life
When I feel hope it sense it's tide but it will give new world that give new meaning to different way of chapter that give new appeal but it will give new soul which will give new thought to build in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...