Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Poem 3482. Whenever I sense some thought

                                       Whenever I sense some thought
Whenever I sense some thought it will give beginning to matter in life soon I just began to sense different direction from thoughts on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give new understanding to mind in life soon I just began to sense it start those routes which create world on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give new way to matter in life soon I just began to sense different ways from different section of mind on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give new thinking to appeals in life soon I just began to sense different direction of mind on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give new spirit to moves in life soon I just began to sense different ways of thinking on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give new steps to appeals in life soon I just began to sense different direction of soul on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give new start to moves in life soon I just began to sense different characters will get involved in it on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give new touches to steps in life soon I just began to sense different ways of thinking on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those concepts to steps in life soon I just began to sense different appeal will give new light on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those meaning to steps in life soon I just began to sense different direction will give new routes on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those direction to steps in life soon I just began to sense different season will give new feeling on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those feeling to steps in life soon I just began to sense different meaning will give new option on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those words to steps in life soon I just began to sense different chapter will give new direction on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those meaning to steps in life soon I just began to sense different feeling will give new chapter on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those lines to steps in life soon I just began to sense different stages will give new touches on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those direction to steps in life soon I just began to sense different meaning will give new method on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those meaning to steps in life soon I just began to sense different looks will give new routes on each point
Whenever I sense some meaning it will give those words to steps in life soon I just began to sense different ways will give new direction on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those lines to knowledge in life soon I just began to sense different thoughts will give new chapter on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those meaning to appeals in life soon I just began to sense different direction will give new moves on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those words to touches in life soon I just began to sense different lines will give new touches on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those feeling to appeals in life soon I just began to sense different meaning will give new facts on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those thought to moves in life soon I just began to sense different appeals will give new lines on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those concept to appeals in life soon I just began to sense different feeling will give new spirit on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those words to lines in life soon I just began to sense different ways will give new chapter on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those links to appeals in life soon I just began to sense different meaning will give new thought on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those meaning to appeals in life soon I just began to sense different direction will give new ways on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those lines to appeals in life soon I just began to sense different ways will give new appeal on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those steps to moves in life soon I just began to sense different steps will give new words on each point
Whenever I sense some feeling it will give those meaning to moves in life soon I just began to sense different words will give new meaning on each point
Whenever I sense some appeals it will give those concept to thinking in life soon I just began to sense different chapter will give new knowledge on each point
Whenever I sense some meaning it will give those touches to understanding in life soon I just began to sense different feeling will give new chapter on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those lines to meaning in life soon I just began to sense different touches will give new power on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those words to appeals in life soon I just began to sense different lines will give new strength on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those meaning to show in life soon I just began to sense different concept will give new lines on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those appeals to show in life soon I just began to sense different touches will give new feeling on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those lines to show  life soon I just began to sense different meaning will give new touches on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those learning to show in life soon I just began to sense different steps will give new move on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those meaning to show in life soon I just began to sense different words will give new touches on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those words to show in life soon I just began to sense different lines will give new chapter on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those ways to show in life soon I just began to sense different feeling will give new strength on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those different appeals to show in life soon I just began to sense different direction will give new touch on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those different meaning to show in life soon I just began to sense different words will give new feeling on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those different concept to show in life soon I just began to sense different lines will give new chapter on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those different knowledge to show in life soon I just began to sense different power will give new words on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those different direction to show in life soon I just began to sense different words will give new feeling on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those different appeals to show in life soon I just began to sense different lines will give new touches on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those different thinking to show in life soon I just began to sense different chapters will give new concept on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those different touches to show in life soon I just began to sense different ways will give new direction on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those different words to show in life soon I just began to sense different lines will give new chapter on each point
Whenever I sense some thought it will give those different lines to show in life soon I just began to sense different ways which will give new spirit on each point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...