Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Poem 3456. What I start to think it will give

                                      What I start to think it will give
What I start to think it will give new move in life we need to sense that thinking from our soul to judge it from spirit on every point
What I start to think it will give new concept in life we need to sense that thinking from our soul to move with thought on every point
What I start to think it will give new direction in life we need to sense that thinking from our soul to sense it with appeals on every point
What I start to think it will give new start in life we need to sense that thinking from our soul to sense new power with direction on every point
What I start to think it will give new ways in life we need to sense that appeal from our thinking to sense new touches with ways on every point
What I start to think it will give new steps in life we need to sense that moves from our understanding to sense knowledge with new steps on every point
What I start to think it will give new meaning in life we need to sense that ways from our thinking to sense new moves with new thought on every point
What I start to think it will give new thought in life we need to sense that appeal from our concept to sense new direction with new touch on every point
What I start to think it will give new direction in life we need to sense that moves from our understanding to sense new thought with new way on every point
What I start to think it will give new appeal in life we need to sense that concept from our thinking to sense new touch with new thought on every point
What I start to think it will give new words in life we need to sense that feeling from our appeals to sense new direction with new steps on every point
What I start to think it will give new understanding in life we need to sense that touches from our thinking to sense with new appeals on every point
What I start to think it will give new feeling in life we need to sense that feeling from our thought to learn with different concepts on every point
What I start to think it will give new direction in life we need to sense that touch from our appeals to learn with different words on every point
What I start to think it will give new strength in life we need to sense that word from our concepts to learn with different moves on every point
What I start to think it will give new moves in life we need to sense that world from our understanding to learn with different steps on every point
What I start to think it will give new direction in life we need to sense that world from our appeals to each touch with different direction on every point
What I start to think it will give new meaning in life we need to sense that word from our thinking to each step with different meaning on every point
What I start to think it will give new concept in life we need to sense that meaning from our touches to each concept with different thinking on every point
What I start to think it will give new words in life we need to sense that concept from our appeals to each thinking with different concept on every point
What I start to think it will give new direction in life we need to sense that start from our thought to each way with different feeling on every point
What I start to think it will give new lines in life we need to sense that touch from our direction to each move with different steps on every point
What I start to think it will give new moves in life we need to sense that word from our thinking to each steps with different direction on every point
What I start to think it will give new meaning in life we need to sense that meaning from our understanding to each concept with different ways on every point
What I start to think it will give new steps in life we need to sense that direction from our touches to each way with different concepts on every point
What I start to think it will give new lines in life we need to sense that start from our concept to each move with different thought on every point
What I start to think it will give new words in life we need to sense that ways from our lines to each words with different direction on every point
What I start to think it will give new feeling in life we need to sense that thought from our feeling to each step with different words on every point
What I start to think it will give new ways in life we need to sense that way from our understanding to each thought with different ways on every point
What I start to think it will give new steps in life we need to sense that direction from our appeals to each move with different steps on every point
What I start to think it will give new lines in life we need to sense that feeling from our lines to each way with different thoughts on every point
What I start to think it will give new appeal in life we need to sense that lines from our words to each direction with different way on every point
What I start to think it will give new words in life we need to sense that appeal from our concept to each routes with different concept on every point
What I start to think it will give new thought in life we need to sense that feeling from our steps to each direction with different words on every point
What I start to think it will give new words in life we need to sense that direction from our words to each line with different knowledge on every point
What I start to think it will give new appeal in life we need to sense that way from our appeal to each feeling with different ways on every point
What I start to think it will give new strength in life we need to sense that word from our lines to each concept with different moves on every point
What I start to think it will give new direction in life we need to sense that line from our words to each knowledge with different feeling on every point
What I start to think it will give new meaning in life we need to sense that word from our thinking to each step with different direction on every point
What I start to think it will give new feeling in life we need to sense that way from our understanding to each direction with different steps on every point
What I start to think it will give new chapter in life we need to sense that word from our resources to each chapter with different thoughts on every point
What I start to think it will give new meaning in life we need to sense that chapter from our words to each step with different understanding on every point
What I start to think it will give new direction in life we need to sense that lines from our chapter to each way with different thoughts on every point
What I start to think it will give new ratio in life we need to sense that feeling from our mind to each thought with different direction on every point
What I start to think it will give new words in life we need to sense that thinking from our soul to each point with different ways on every point
What I start to think it will give new chapter in life we need to sense that meaning from our thinking to each step with different feeling on every point
What I start to think it will give new direction in life we need to sense that appeal from our meaning to each direction with different meaning on every point
What I start to think it will give new steps in life we need to sense that way from our appeals to each move with different moves to thinking on every point
What I start to think  it will give new lines in life we need to sense that route from our moves to each step with different direction to thinking on every point
What I start to think i will give new chapter in life we need to sense that we must learn different concepts with different steps to thinking on every point
What I start to think it will give new ways in life we need to sense that we must learn different ways with different thoughts to thinking on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...