Monday, July 24, 2017

Poem 3478. What I sense from soul

                                      What I sense from soul
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that day and how I feel from mind that will show new world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that way and how I feel from understanding that will show new world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that thought and how I feel from learning that will show new knowledge at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that direction and how I feel from thinking that will show new hope at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that thinking and how I feel from resources that will show new world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that appeal and how I feel from moves that will show new steps at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that move and how I feel from chapters that will show new lines at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that words and how I feel from lines and appeals that will show new ways at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that book and how I feel from thinking that will show new enchanting at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that feeling and how I feel from meaning that will show new chapter at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that enchanting and how I feel from listening that will show new way at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that word and how I feel from meaning that will show new direction at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that line and how I feel from thinking that will show new appeals at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that creation and how I feel from meaning that will show new lines at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that thinking and how I feel from learning that will show new moves at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that direction and how I feel from understanding that will show new steps at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that touch and how I feel from learning that will show new direction at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that route and how I feel from meaning that will show new road at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that meaning and how I feel from concept that will show new word at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that direction and how I feel from sensing that will show new chapter at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that route and how I feel from walking that will show new direction at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that learning and how I feel from starting that will show new part at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that meaning and how I feel from understanding that will show new facts at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that moves and how I feel from meaning that will show new feeling at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that words and how I feel from concept that will show new appeal at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that chapter and how I feel from moves that will show new world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that meaning and how I feel from right that will show new feeling at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that direction and how I feel from road that will show new concept at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that lines and how I feel from routes that will show new start of world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that step and how I feel from soul that will show new light of world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that way and how I feel from mind that will show new thinking of world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that touch and how I feel from appeals that will show new touches of world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that spirit and how I feel from moves that will show new light of world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that touch and how I feel from concept that will show new direction of world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that appeals and how I feel from spirit that will show new ways of world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that moves and how I feel from appeals that will show new direction of world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that concept and how I feel from moves that will show new light of world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that way and how I feel from thinking that will show new direction of world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that way and how I feel from understanding that will show new light of world at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that way and how I feel from situation that will show me sometimes good and bad at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that way and how I feel from appeals that will show new concept of moves at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that road and how I feel from soul that will show new world of appeals at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that routes and how I feel from mind that will show new touches of thinking at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that way and how I feel from thinking that will show new light of understanding at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that step and how I feel from direction that will show new spirit of soul at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that direction and how I feel from appeals that will show new feeling at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that concept and how I feel from touches that will show new world to thinking at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that thought and how I feel from understanding that will show new light to appeals at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that way and how I feel from directions that will show new moves to understanding at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that route and how I feel from soul that will show new concepts to thinking at every point
What I sense from soul will decide how I feel on that direction and how I feel from emotion that will show new way at every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...