Monday, February 27, 2017

Poem 3227. I just want to learn

                                                         I just want to learn
I just want to learn that words which will show new light but it is not easy to search that word since life is not easy game but we can enjoy it on any time
I just want to learn that way which will show new peace but it is not easy to earn that in life since life is not serve it easily on silver platter on any time
I just want to learn that thinking which will show new thought but it is not easy to understand in life since life is not wonderful thought on any time
I just want to learn that concepts which will show new thinking but it is not so wonderful in life since life is not so easy to learn on every step on any time
I just want to learn that thinking which will show new world but it is not so appealing on any point since life is not so easy to learn on every move on any time
I just want to learn that feelings which will show new thinking but it is not so touchy on any point since life is not so easy to understanding on any time
I just want to learn that appeals which will show new concepts but it is not so wonderful on any point since life is not giving so many promise on any time
I just want to learn that thinking which will show new world but it is not so enchanting on any point since life is not give new spirit on any time
I just want to learn that thought which will show new thinking but it is not so appealing on any point since life is not that hope on any time
I just want to learn that understanding which will show new meanings but it is not so wonderful on any point since life is not that great on any time
I just want to learn that meanings which will show new knowledge but it is not so appeals on any point since life is not that wonderful on any time
I just want to learn that touch which will show new learning but it is not concepts on any meanings since life is not that enchanting on any time
I just want to learn that thinking which will show new lines but it is not appeals on any move since life is not that thinking which will give new power on any time
I just want to learn that moves which will show new words but it is not learning on any step since life is not that meanings which will give new steps on any time
I just want to learn that appeals which will show new starts but it is not easy on any move since life is not that appeals which will give new thinking on any time
I just want to learn that concepts which will show new thinking but it is not easy on any learning since life is not simple which will give new spirit on any time
I just want to learn that thinking which will show new moves but it is not easy on any move on any point since life is not simple which will give new understanding on any time
I just want to learn that thinking which will show new start of happiness but it is not easy on any step which will show new world since life is not simple on any time
I just want to learn that concepts which will show new rules of understanding but it is not appeals on any move which will show new thought since it is not refreshing on any time
I just want to learn that thinking which will show new words of chapters but it is not meanings on any step which will show new thinking since it is not wonderful on any time
I just want to learn that path which will show new wonderful touches but it is not appeals on any move which will show new world since it is not understanding on any time
I just want to learn that word which will show new meanings that will show new touch but it is not enchanting which will show new directions that will give meanings on any time
I just want to learn that feelings which will show new thinking that will show new feelings but it is not appeals which will show new chapter that will new start on any time
I just want to learn that start which will show new start that will show new touches but it is not giving new start which will show new touch that will show new thought on any time
I just want to learn that beginning which will show new words that will show new steps but it is not showing which will show new concepts that will show new start on any time
I just want to learn that touch which will show new meanings that will show new touches but it is not giving which will show new thinking that will give new power on any time
I just want to learn that directions which will show new feelings that will show new meanings but it is not creating which will show new thought that will give new world on any time
I just want to learn that thinking which will show new meanings that will show new concepts but it is not giving those appeals which will show new thought that will give new thought on any time
I just want to learn that thought which will show new appeals that will show new thinking but it is not creating those thinking which will give new moves that will give new lines on any time
I just want to learn that feelings which will show new world that will show new start but it is not appealing on any thought which will give new step that will give new thought on any time
I just want to learn that concept which will show new thinking that will show new chapter but it is not understanding on any feeling which will give new thinking that will new start on any time
I just want to understand that start which will give new moves that will show new light but it is not pleasant on any move which will give new knowledge that will show new chapter on any time
I just want to learn that will show new touches that will give new power but it is not giving new appeals on any part of mind which will give new touches that will show new touch on any time
I just want to learn that will show new meanings that will give new start but it is not showing those touches which will give new knowledge that will show new lines on any time
I just want to learn that will show new words that will give new lines but it is not chapters those meanings which will give new thinking that will show new meanings on any time
I just want to learn that will show new meanings that will give new thinking but it is not hopeful on any point which will give new chapters that will show new lines on any time
I just want to learn that will show new words that will give different lines but it is not easy which will give new knowledge that will show pure sort of meanings on any time
I just want to learn that will show new thinking that will give new different words but it is not simple which will show new feelings that will show new touch on any time
I just want to learn that start will show new concepts that will show new lines but it is not easy to understanding mind which will show new words that will show new start on any time
I just want to learn that start will show new meanings that will show new feelings but it is not easy to learn lines in mind which will show new touches that will show new part on any time
I just want to learn that start will show new words that will show new understanding but it is not easy to understand pages which will show new concepts that will show new start on any time
I just want to learn that start will show new knowledge that will show new appeals but it is not easy to learn those new meanings which will show new thinking that will show new step on any time
I just want to learn that start will give new concepts that will show new touches but it is not easy to learn them on any point which will give new concepts that will show new start on any time
I just want to learn that  start will give new thinking that will show new lines but it is not easy to understand them on any point which will give new power that will show new lines on any time.
I just want to learn that start will give new meanings that will show new knowledge but it will start to give new concepts which will give new words that will show power on any time
I just want to learn that start will give new understanding that will show new meanings but it will start to show new feelings which will give new thoughts that will show new part on any time
I just want to learn that thinking will give new chapters that will show new touches but it will give new spirit which will give new concepts that will give new start on any time
I just want to learn that rules which will give new power that will show new touch to heart but it will give new steps that will give new spirit on any time
I just want to learn that meanings which will give new concepts that will show new start but it will give new meaning that will give new concepts on any time
I just want to learn that thought which will give new touches that will show new pleasant touch but it will give new thought that will give new touch on any time
I just want to learn that thought which will give new pleasant thought that will show new world but it will give new concept that will give new steps on any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...