Friday, February 10, 2017

Poem 3197. When I see tides

                                                       When I see tides
When I see tides that will show new appeals that will show new world on each point we need to sense movement of water on each point
When I see tides that will show emotions that will create new world on each step we need to sense them from mind on each point
When I see tides that will show fluctuation of emotions which will tell me that this phase is coming to go out from life on each point
When I see tides that will show different of thinking which will give new power that will show new world on each step on each point
When I see tides that will show different effects which will give new understanding that will show new meanings on each move on each point
When I see tides that will show new world which will give new meanings that will show new start on each sentence that will show new world on each point
When I see tides that will show new thinking which will give new spirit but then they will not going to stand like beach they will be drown on each point
When I see tides that will show new world which will give new hopes that will show new life I sense that hopes will remain only when I add logic to tide on each point
When I see tides that will show new meanings which will give new feelings that will show new world that will show those touches which will give new spirit on each point
When I see tides that will show new world which will give new meanings that will show new understanding that will create new opening which will give new feeling on each point
When I see tides that will show new strength which will give new feelings that will show new start that will show new world which will might go away if false hope inside on each point
When I see tides that will show wonderful which will give new concepts that will create new world that will show new start which will show new appeals but not with false thoughts on each point
When I see tides that will show thoughts which will give new spirits that will show new start that will enter and goes away from life since that is way of tides on each point
When I see tides that will give new directions which will show new world that will show new opening that will create concepts since they will enter and vanish on each point
When I see tides that will give new word which will show new lines that will show new understanding that will create movements that show up and down on each point
When I see tides that will give new directions which will show new meanings that will show new appeals that will show new world that will show movement of thoughts on each point
When I see tides that will give new feelings which will show concepts that will show new steps that will give movement which will give thoughts that move away on each point
When I see tides that will give new thought which will show new directions that will show up and down that will give new spirit that will give new looks that will vanish if not truthful on each point
When I see tides that will give new spirit which will show new words that will give new directions to our mind that will give new feelings that will vanish if we keep hopes alive on each point
When I see tides that will give new logic which will create different moves that will give new start to our thinking that will give different thoughts which will vanish after some time on each point
When I see tides that will give new spirit which will show entry and exit that will give new touches to our understanding that will give thoughts but we need to keep them positive on each point
When I see tides that will give new thoughts which will give those thinking that will give vanishing is need of every point that will give new start but we need to sense those concepts on each point
When I see tides that will give new appeals which will give new moves that will show new world on each step of life that will show vanishing is easy but hard task is to retain our thoughts on each point
When I see tides that will give new thoughts which will give new thought that will show new meanings on each step that will tell vanishing will become truth of life but with power honesty on each point
When I see tides that will give new movement which will give new start that will show new feelings on each word that will tell  vanishing will become fact of life but after some time on each point
When I see tides that will give new appeals which will give new rules that will give new directions but it will manage to vanish on each move with those steps on each point
When I see tides that will give new touch which will give different concepts that will create new meanings but it will vanish if we can’t keep them alive on each point
When I see tides that will give new movement which will give new thought that will enter and vanish from our thinking but it will also create effect on each point
When I see tides that will tell me it will create those victim which will become good human and learn to fight how wrong it might look but it give hope on each point
When I see tides that will tell me it will not crime but it is that source which open new door if we understand it then we will win many way to our future on each point
When I see tides that will tell me it start to show new world but it will also vanish after some time which will give new movement that will show vanishing is fact on each point
When I see tides that will tell me it start to move on each way but it will also show different ways which will give new power that will show new world on each point
When I see tides that will tell me it show new world on every move but it will also give new thinking which will show new world that will create new start on each point
When I see tides that will give new start to our soul which will give new spirit to mind but it will also create new world which will remain same way since they understand what is tide on each point
When I see tides that will give new feelings to our thinking which will give new start to sense but it will create new touch which will give new steps since we need to learn concepts on each point
When I see tides that will give new start to learn thinking which will give enter and vanish  but it will also give hopes which will give new start that show new world on each point
When I see tides that will give new look to understanding which will give new appeals that will show new world which will give vanishing new concept that will give power on each point
When I see tides that will give new desire which will enter and vanish on many point that will show new start which will give new meanings since vanishing show uncertain truth on each point
When I see tides that will give new life which will vanish and still remain somewhere in mind that will show new world which will give new effects to give understanding on each point
When I see tides that will give new meanings which will give new understanding that will show new chapter which will create new meanings to show light on each point
When I see tides that will give that start which will give vanishing effect that will show new world since it will show changes on each step with different effects on each point
When I see tides that will give that moves which will create understanding that will show new start that will show different moves with those thoughts which change mind on each point
When I see tides that will give that concepts which will show those steps that will give new meanings that will show different steps with those lights which enter after vanishing on each point
When I see tides that will give that start to show which concept will show those world that will give new understanding that will show new appeals which will vanish after some move on each point
When I see tides that will give that spirit which will not always remain there in life that will give new start to our soul on each step which will show happiness as thought on each point
When I see tides that will give that directions which will create new world that will give new understanding to our thinking which will say vanishing is also fact on each point
When I see tides that will give that different concepts which will give new effect that will create new start to our understanding which will give new different directions on each point
When I see tides that will give that thought which will give new meanings which will give new start that will show new understanding which will create new steps on each point
When I see tides that will give that will form effects which will give new word which will give meanings that will show new effects which will give new start to vanishing appeals on each point
When I see tides that will give those vanishing appeals which will enter as well as which will vanish from life that will show different effects which will create effects on thinking of mind on each point
When I see tides that will give those different concepts of vanishing which will give new spirit from thinking that will show different effects on each move with thinking on each point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...