Sunday, February 5, 2017

Poem 3187. In that dream

                                                                      In that dream
In that dream world where life will stay alive I see that far away dream which I like to keep my heart on every move and on every point
In that dream world where my star will shine will might not that lots of money but I can able to keep smile always alive in my mind
In that dream world where we see world of our choice what I desire and what to win is just my smile since it is my breathe on every point
In that dream I feel nothing much valuable than happiness in life what people want might get but I want just peace of mind
In that dream people can't take it away how much they might try since they will not have that power to rule others mind and people will return to me that peace on every time
In that dream I see people who really use to like me as I am on every point not those who pretend that they do since they fear I might become winner on some point
In that dream I see freedom to get that sky where I never have feel fear that what happen if I lose they can't hurt me even on that move and point
In that dream I see that failure to those who hurt me without any cause and without any point I see that power which tell me I can move as per my choice
In that dream I feel those all lost things returned to my life which take away just because they want to become winner which frankly I never mind
In that dream I see that I can learn to fly I never need that crown but at least I get that king or queen they don't want to hunt me just cage me and take benefit of me on every point
In that dream I can understand I can get what I want and I can live as per my choice I can easily reduce size of my palace into hut to get happiness to my life
In that dream I don't desire success what I want is that clap which I get for my trying my losing will not matter to them since they know they have lost on many points
In that dream I see that people who use to talk with sweetness to me in life not want scare me or taunt me just admire my talent and give sweet smile
In that dream I see those rainbow colors which manage to shine in sky without one cloud to destroy them on any point but even disturbance of cloud will not big thing since nature have that right
In that dream I see those moves which I use to take without much thought since no one is around to dig traps or graves for me on any point I use to work with mind at every point
In that dream I see that world which will start to happiness and not habit of snatching things from others on every point they get what they earn not try to steal from other at every point
In that dream I feel from my mind those steps are showing those understanding on each move of life that tell me I can act nice without being abused in life
In that dream I can see that rainbow on which I can walk with my friends on every point I can take that road where I can reach to moon with my feet on any point
In that dream I can sit under that tree with my things on every point I can just relax and no one want to disturb my peace on every moment of life
In that dream I can correct my every mistake in fact for that mistake I can sense those impact on mind they don't say my mistake is not my sin they don't punish me for it in life
In that dream where world will look so different at every step we sense those directions which will open our world to that point which change our mind
In that dream I can see my friend is standing by my side I sense one thought that in those wonderful colors I can feel one thing from mind it is so pure on every point
In that dream I see world as so nice thing on every point we need to learn one thought from our feelings and mind at each step of our life
In that dream I can see world in new style which will open new cage of my mind in which I can see that wonderful shine which will give power to our mind
In that dream I can fly as high as I want on every point with that dream I will see so many meanings which are hidden in our soul at every point
In that dream I can see that world which is full of joy I can just say things as per my feelings and as per our choice with power of our thinking and mind
In that dream I start to show those understanding which will give fresh touch to our mind we need to sense them on every move and step of life
In that dream I will sense that breathe which start to open our world in new style we sense those breathes from our thinking and mind
In that dream I reach to that freedom which will give new shine which tell my world I can still dream for moon and still hope to sit on it from mind
In that dream no one taunt me since I dream since my leader don't like to harass me on every point in it I can sit as I want and sing my song as I like
In that dream I am not told that I must bow before evil since it have power on this point darkness will enter in my dream evil might win in dream still
In that dream I see people standing with me and their hands joining with each other on every step of life with hopes from mind
In that dream I have  freedom to fly in world with different choice in that dream I choose any corner and read my book as per my choice
In that dream no one call innocence wrong and I don't need world to stand by me to protect what belong to me on every point
In that dream my own people give me right to move as per my choice they give power to my wings and full freedom to our mind
In that dream for my freedom I don't need to start my fight but then I feel sometimes dream is so easy and life is what worth to live on every point
In that dream I just live happily with my friends and dreams but I never touch that horizon for my freedom as I touch in life
In that dream I can fly in pure sky I never learn to adjust even in worst weather I never learn one thing that is how to fight in life
In that dream I get every thing as I wish but I don't get knowledge since there is not any one to snatch things from me on any point
In that dream I stayed in my pond in real world I manage to dive in sea on every point with hope to win friend that sea which will give happiness to my mind
In that dream I own my own small place but in reality I learn to fight while doing it I am protecting many places which belong to many human on this point
In that dream I manage to get my moon in hopes but in reality while fighting I saw real Jupiter and Mars with my eyes
In that dream I am happy but in reality I learn that happiness will moves just like tide and I learn to enjoy tides on every point
In that dream I might be fully happy but truth is that it can't happen since happiness just can't stop since it never seem so nice
In that dream world is just dream it miss those twist which I need to make changes in me which I need on every move and point
In that dream world is that world which I have create with my mind but in reality this is that world which is given to me by my god at every point
In that dream where I can see what I desire from my mind is not seem enough to take me ahead on every move and point
In that dream I want to live with peace but in reality god want to me to fight god want me to understand my world is not just my circle I must include other in it on every point
In that dream in which I see different colors I need to sense those touches of mind which will give happiness to our thoughts and mind
In that dream I see what I wish but in reality I will get what I need to move ahead in life it seem as if peace is not something god decide for me at least on this point
In that dream I might get those happiness but in reality for them god want me to fight god might give me better but nothing without fight in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...