Monday, January 9, 2017

Poem 3141. When I work hard

                                                            When I work hard
When I see some thing better I want to be like that it will be nature feeling from our mind but when we can’t like that one we start to hate that thing that is wrong thought for mind
When I see some hope I want to grab it for me that is nature thought which is not crime on every point we need to learn those thinking from inside on every step of our thinking for mind
When I see some thinking I just want to understand that basic need of mind which will give new hope to our thinking with basic appeals from our world with thoughts from thinking for mind
When I see some feeling I want to learn from them those feelings which will create those touches that will give new hope to our thinking and to our life with new power for mind
When I see some touch with it we sense those effect that start to give new understanding which will create new power for our life we need to learn those moves for mind
When I see some feelings I want to understand them as basic step from mind which will give new power to our soul and new understanding which will open our thoughts for mind
When I see some touches I sense that appeal which will give new breathe to our world and appeals to our thinking in life which change our world on every point for mind
When I see some moves I sense one thought which will give new opening to our world and change steps of our mind which will have so many powers hidden in every step for mind
When I see some understanding which will give new touch we sense them with those thoughts from inside that thought which will have so many sections in every step for mind
When I see some new start which will have new hopes which touch our mind which will give new shades that will start to create new power from our future which will open hopes for mind
When I see some new thing which will give new feelings from mind which will start to give that power which will show new start on each move on every step from thinking for mind
When I see some thing which will give new spirit to my world I want to accommodate it in life from my mind with hopes from our thinking to our directions from thinking for mind
When I see some sort of understanding which will give new emotions of hope I sense it with power of positive thought I want it in life but that is not wrong on any point for mind
When I see some steps which will start to give those hopes to our world which will give new meanings on each step of life which will show world in different way for mind
When I see  some moves which will open world with good way I want to practice moves that is right but when I want every move for me and reject other people that is wrong for mind
When I see some hopes which I want to store them for me then it is right for my mind but things will turn in right way when things will start to look good and right for mind
When I see some motives which I will give those wonderful touch I want to practice them that thought is right but when I don’t let others to work with them I don’t share them that is wrong for mind
When I see some happiness and I live with it which will be right thought for life but when I want that whole happiness for our soul I need to share them on every point for mind
When I see some fresh touch I want to start in new way on every move and part when fresh start will began and I don’t share it then my greed is wrong for my thinking for mind
When I see some touch which will start to give new start and I will began to create things with it I am perfect and right on every point but when I stop other from having it I am wrong for mind
When I see some dream which I want to pursue that dream is with meanings and right on every point but when dream will just manage to turn in wrong way then that is wrong for mind
When I see new hopes and I start to do things for it that is right thought for our thinking which will give happiness to our thoughts which will give those wonderful enchanting power for mind
When I see those thoughts which will bring new reason that give positive effect on every point of life which will give those moves that start to create so many impact for mind
When I see those thoughts which will bring new spirit that give touch I have to them my right but if I learn to share them without getting scared I will feel so happy from mind
When I see those thoughts which will bring power to our world I will began to sense those memories which will bring out those effect which will change our thinking for mind
When I see those concepts which will give those spirits which change our world on every point which will give new start to understand which will give power to move ahead for mind
When I see those lights which will manage to bring out light from our thinking to our world when I want it then it is right thought for our future and our life from thinking for mind
When I see those feeling which will give new spirit to our life we need to sense them at every step from our understanding for our life which will have power for thinking for mind
When I see those steps which will open our world we need to learn those moves at every move from inside which will give those powers which will give new hope to life for mind
When I see those meanings which will show new right thought which will give new spirit to my thinking from our world from thinking will have power to move ahead on every point for mind
When I see those hopes which will give those meanings to our mind which will start to give new beginning to our thinking and life at every step and at every move for mind
When I see those things which will have so many directions in life which will start to give thought of power from inside to move ahead our world with understanding from our thinking for mind
When I see those moves which will give new spirit to our mind we need to sense them as truth from our soul at every step from our thinking which will give true power for mind
When I see those steps which will give power to our world we need to sense that power from our thinking on every scene from our world will open new world for mind
When I see those wonderful touches which will give that meanings that began to provide those effect which will start to give those different moves on each point  for mind
When I see those right things which I want to do in life I sense it is correct and right but then after some point I need to sense truth from my understanding and from power for mind
When I see those things which I feel totally good for me I try to get them if I can get them with hard work then it is right but when I start to demand them forcefully from other that is wrong for mind
When I see some rules are having effect on life we need to understand rules on each point since those effect will start to give those steps which will began to create those effect for mind
When I see some effect are good I start to understand them on each point since those effect are hopes of new shine in our life which we need on every point from thinking for mind
When I see new hope and right way that want which tell me I move on is right but when I start to block others from walking on that way then it is wrong for mind
When I see what I want and I work honestly to get it then I am right but when I start to give troubles to others since they want to get it then I did in life some sort of crime for mind
When I see what I understand then I sense words with meanings on every point we need to learn hopes in life but when I use wrong words then I did for our wrong thought for mind
When I see what I desire I want to work hard to get it in life but when I work hard to stop others then I did manage to destroy my positive thoughts and every hope which is created for mind
When I see what I need then I acted in right way in life but then I need to find those steps which will give new power to our soul with different hopes from mind which will take ahead our mind
When I see that I want and I will start to move in right way which will give those meanings on every point which will bring out different factors which will change our thinking for mind
When I see that I can understand those touches which will give hopes to our world which will change our world and start to give new spirit which will give new hopes for mind
When I see that I want to learn this world on every step I sense those steps as power from mind I need to learn them at each move with proper thoughts which will bring hopes for mind
When I see what I want then I can right to work hard to get it in honest way on every point but when I turn away from honest way I feel it will be wrong thing from our understanding for mind
When I see what I want to understand those meanings will have different impact on our mind we need to sense them on every step of life with different understanding for mind
When I see what I need to learn in proper way will manage to change my life I need to understand right way on each step of life with power of thinking from understanding for mind
When I see what I can get in right way I need to learn those ways which are giving new hopes to my thoughts and it will manage to change those steps on each point for mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...