Sunday, January 1, 2017

Poem 3127. Some concepts I have

                                                         Some concepts I have
Some concepts I have heard told me in life I need to think again and again about every thought before I decide what I want in my life
Some concepts I have understood tell me on every point that in life I have my thoughts and right to move as per my thinking and my choice
Some concepts I have heard told me I have to suffer on some point struggles on every movement and thought of life which thinking of my mind
Some concepts I have listened told me I have to learn those moves in life which will keep changing our thinking on every point in my mind
Some concepts I have so many words which will start to give those effect which change our thinking in our life we need to learn it from mind
Some concepts I have understood will change our mind we sense them with meanings in life which will start to give those words in my mind
Some concepts I have learn to understand start to create new beginning on every point we sense them as basic thought from our thinking in mind
Some concepts I have learn start to show those touches which will give new power to our mind which will give new power and shine in my mind
Some concepts I have understood will start to show thinking in life which will show those colors which change every step of our future and mind
Some concepts I have learn to understand show words in life with those lines which change thinking of mind which will create different impact on mind
Some concepts I have so much understanding and meanings in life which will start to give steps in our thinking from our understanding in our mind
Some concepts I have learning step by step are giving different understanding in life we need to sense them as basic feel from our thinking and mind
Some concepts I start to show world in that style which goes even behind our imagination on every point we sense it on every step from thinking and mind
Some concepts I form those moves which change our life which show new start to our world from inside meaning which will start to give appeals for mind
Some concepts I will create those effect which start to show those understanding which will start to show those touches which will give power to our mind
Some concepts I will start to create method which will give those touches which will show new impact on our thinking at each move of life to our mind
Some concepts I read will form impact on life which will create words that give different effect on mind which will start to give those meanings on mind
Some concepts I start to create those reactions in each mind which will start to give those lines which will start to create those effect on our thinking on mind
Some concepts I read those words which will have some directions on our thinking and directions in life which will give those thoughts that effect on mind
Some concepts I read those directions which will give those touches in life which will form those effect which will began to change those words in mind
Some concepts I have those words which will give those meanings which will give those understanding that change those directions in mind
Some concepts I have those words which will give those understanding that will create concept that change our world at each step in mind
Some concepts I have those meanings which start to give those directions on every step of life we sense them from our thinking and our mind
Some concepts I will see show new world in that style which will give new hope to our thinking and mind we sense them from directions of our mind
Some concepts I will see start to change those steps of life which will show new world from one move to another move from our thinking of our mind
Some concepts I will see began to form those effects which change our world from our mind we need to learn those concepts from inside to give power to mind
Some concepts I will see will change our world at every move of life which will change our thinking and give new start to our feelings in our mind
Some concepts I will see give those spirits which we see as new start on every day of life we sense them on every step with one thought from our mind
Some concepts I will see show world in that way which will give power to our mind we need to learn concepts from inside on every move from our mind
Some concepts I will understand on each move of life which will create those steps which change our mind we sense them from inside of our thinking and mind
Some concepts I will start to create those steps which will give those understanding which start to give our world with those steps which start to give power to our mind
Some concepts I will start to create those meanings which will give those words will give those touches which give new bright colors which will give those directions on mind
Some concepts I will start to give those words which change our thinking will give those powers which can change our mind we sense it from inside in our mind
Some concepts I will began to give those powers which can able to change our thoughts which change our thinking on every step of our future from mind
Some concepts I will start to understand give new touch to our mind we need to sense them as basic way of life since it will have different touches from mind
Some concepts I will start to understand give new start to every step of understanding and meanings in life we need to sense them on every move of mind
Some concepts I will start will manage to show world in that style we need to learn those concepts which change our thinking will show our world with different mind
Some concepts I will show began to give our thinking just new sort of life we need to sense them as basic concept from our soul and new start from our mind
Some concepts I will understand start to show world in different shine we need to sense it on every step with different thoughts that tell us we need to see new shine in mind
Some concepts I will move ahead with those steps which will start to give those touches which will start to give understanding on every point of our mind
Some concepts I will see in them those steps are showing those arrangement which will give those steps on each point which will give power to our mind
Some concepts I will see in that point those routes which will have so many effect on our thinking and on our moves at every step of our mind
Some concepts I will see start to show new thinking which will give new power to our mind we need to sense them as basic stag of our mind
Some concepts I will began to sense from my soul start to give new opening which change our thinking on every point which will give touch to our mind
Some concepts I will see show those touches which have to give my world new sort of light which we desire from our thinking and from our mind
Some concepts I will see show those moves which will give that meaning which will start to create those appeals which we sense from our soul and mind
Some concepts I will see those understanding which will start to give power to our world which will have start to give those steps which will give power to mind
Some concept I will start began to look different I need to sense them with resources of mind I sense them as truth from our thinking and from mind
Some concepts I will show start to give new touch which will have those touches which began to form those steps from our mind which will give new meaning to mind
Some concepts I will show start to create those breathes which change our mind we sense them at different steps of our life which will give power to mind
Some concepts I will show began to create those lines which start to show those steps which change our mind with one thinking from our appeals in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...