Saturday, October 29, 2016

Adventure story 265. Far away Mom

                                                                  Far away Mom
Tina was so happy to finally return back to her house. She was working in another town for so long time. She kept discussing every issue on computer with her daughters. It was her need to go out of house. She needed to do her job. She needed to understand that her family was her responsibility. She still remembered how did her husband taunted her when she asked for her daughters. He told her that she could never able to take responsibility of them. He wanted their custody. He had so much wealth but she never had any still. But money was not every thing. He started to understand one thing that she didn't have money. She still remembered. He used to taunt her every day regarding lack of financial capacity. He used to harass her about it. He used to tell her every day she couldn't manage it. She still remembered those days. She used to get dressed in best way for him. He used to call her to set a dinner. It was all use to be his plan. Then suddenly he used to get vanished. She just kept waiting. She managed every thing early for him. But when he came late, she was so angry with him. He just used to scream on her in louder voice that threatening voice which used to scare her. He used to tell her that she never had money so she never understood how hard it was to earn it. He started to counting maids that he had kept for her. She knew that she had luxuries but he didn't have right to harass her. She used to cry then he used to joke about her. She just never understood what was worst in her. But she tolerated. Since she didn't want to end her marriage, she had two small daughters. But then one day suddenly he started asking for divorce from her. She was so shocked. Tina remembered it. She asked " Why" and he started laughing. He said " You are just old furniture. Look at yourself." She looked at herself. She saw in mirror. She didn't saw any thing beautiful. She never took proper care of herself. She had to take care of their daughters. But those girls were their daughters. He needed to understand it. He just went out while throwing divorce paper before her. He packed all his lagguage. One thing was clear that he didn't want her. She could have fought but she didn't want to waste her time and money. In fact she was scared of him. Even on final day of divorce when he taunted her. She knew that he didn't wanted his daughters. He just wanted to show whole world that she was nothing. He wanted to convince world that he did great favor on her by staying married to her for so long. Tina just hold her head. It was over. She had to forget it. But it just kept coming in her head. She still remembered him. They used to be in love at beginning of their life. But slowly their love shifted in totally wrong way. He began to feel that she was just burden on him. She just wished only if she sensed before giving birth to two kids. She didn't want her daughter suffer due to their personal problems. But now she knew that they were suffering. She was working here alone for so long time while they were staying in home alone with their grandmother. They never showed any anger towards her but she could sense that it must be hidden somewhere. They must be thinking that she never paid much attention to them. She knew that it was her fault. But she needed to go to that place to create start for her career. She didn't want to stay below as her husband always said. She wanted to become some one great. But then she felt that she had to go out if she turned down her offers. She would lose her promotion. She didn't want to feel defeat before her husband and most importantly before her daughters. Trusha and Akansha both wanted to show their father a lesson. Actually not Trusha she still adored her father but she didn't manage to stay with him. Since her father was not interested in her, she always managed to throw her anger on Tina. She felt that if Tina was something better then her Dad shouldn't have left her Mom. Tina was most tensed about Trusha. She knew that Trusha was not acting right. She could sense it in Akansha's voice. She could feel it in her Mom's voice. She just needed to get back home. She needed to turn every thing in right way. She just kept looking out of window with one hope that she would see her home soon. She knew that she would just see railway station since her house was far away. She also knew that her sister would come to take her. She was so scared. She was glad when she finally saw her sister. She suddenly sensed that she was away from her house for long time since her sister was looking so old. She never thought that her daughters might look young now. She seemed to just lot count of days while working for her office. She sensed that she needed to catch up many things. She gave sweet smile and waved at her sister who looked shocked to see. Her sister " You still look so young." Tina gave sweet smile on that compliment. She never thought about herself that way. But she liked it.
  Tina reached home. As soon as she went inside Akansha hugged her. She was so shocked to see Akansha. She was totally out of shape. She must had gain many kilos. She looked at her hair style. It was just worst. It seemed as if Tina visited more times to beauty parlor than Akansha. She never expected her daughter in this state. It was horrible. Tina " Akansha what happened? Why don't you cut your hairs?" " I was busy." " In what?" She looked at her Mom. Tina's Mom " She was doing your every duty. She was cooking and cleaning. She was doing every thing. I tried to help her but my age didn't support." " But I was sending money." " Money?" " Don't you got that money?" Tina's Mom " Trusha used it all for her fees and she was taking special course. " " What course?" " Some costly course." " Mom she wanted to join it so don't get angry. She needed it." " But she didn't inform you before taking it." " Mom she was so upset about Dad." "What about your father? I have already gave him divorce." " I know but he kept visiting his daughters. He said that since you are not there to take care he might visit them." " What?" " I asked lawyer. He said court would not object visits specially when Trusha was demanding for some. Akansha is good girl. But you know Trusha. She just ran after her Dad." Akansha started crying. " I don't understand." "Actually Trusha began to meet her Dad every day as soon as you went out. He started feeding her head with nonsense things and she started demanding. Just wait and see every thing by yourself." Tina's Mom smiled " But I am happy to see so much change in you." Tina was so confused. She didn't feel changed at all. But then she decided to ignore that issue. " Give me Trusha's number." Akansha was scared. But when Tina gave her angry look she gave her number. Tina called her. Trusha took phone after long time. Trusha " Mom I am busy." " In what? Are you in college?" " No.I am in coffee shop with friends." " Why are you not in college at this time?" " Since I got lecture off." " I want to know about your course and it's fees." " Ohh my god I am not giving my expenses clarification to you." " Why not? I am paying for you." " It is your duty which you don't even manage to do? You are not nothing but just a useless whore, I know you were going with different men during this time." This was enough for Tina. She understood all. " I am cutting your card and you can take money from that person who taught you all this nonsense. I know that I was never doing anything wrong. But I am not going to explain. I am just stopping your finances." Tina disconnected phone. She was so angry. Her daughter seemed to completely destroyed due to her husband. She was sure that this was one thought which was gifted to her by father. She knew that her ex-husband never believed that she could become some thing by her brain in office. He was of that attitude only. He never understood other people. He just wanted to use them. But he seemed to take liking towards his daughter Trusha since she was best way to take revenge on Tina. Tina wanted to cry but she decided to do it in shower. Akansha " Did she said something to you?" Tina " Nothing important honey. I am just too tired so taking bath." She ran in her room. But she could clearly heard Akansha talking with Tina's Mom. " She had said something wrong about Mom. I just hate her." Tina didn't want to hear more since she knew that she would cry and it was not good for Akansha so she just ran in bathroom to take shower. Tina was so shocked. Her elder daughter Akansha was completely out of shape. She needed to maintain and her younger daughter Trusha was under Dad's influence. She couldn't pay attention to both. Then her mobile rang. It was her ex-husband. She took his call. " If you can't take care of our daughter let me take her." " Fine. No problem. You can keep Trusha to you." Tina knew that it was going to hurt but she also knew that Trusha never loved her. Trusha never wanted with her and she wanted to concentrate on Akansha. Her husband sounded little confused but then he said " Fine if they are such big burden to you then.." " Excuse me. Not they. Just Trusha. Akansha is my daughter. She will stay with me." " Any way who wanted that fat cow." Then he started laughing. Tina wanted to slap him. But she didn't have option so she just told him. " My driver would drop her belongings.." " No need. I will buy her every thing new." " But I don't need that stuff in my house. I will send it. Do whatever you want with Trusha but just get out of my life?" " Fine fine..bye." He was clearly happy to defeat her. Tina knew that she needed to fight but she didn't hold two front so she gave up on one. She decided that she did her best so she just let water of shower wash her tears. It was really relaxing. She was trying to take Trusha out of her mind. She was sure that she could do it by next day. She had made herself like that. She knew that dragging in life those who didn't love was never wise decision. She just wanted to act wisely this time.
  Akansha was so upset when Tina started to tell her Trisha was going to stay with her Dad. She started crying. Akansha " Mom she is our baby how can send you like that?" Tina was so shocked and confused. She never thought her daughter Akansha could act like that. She was acting as if she was mother of Trusha. " Stop it. You are not her Mom. You are a young girl who had her life. Now I want you to live it. Your Dad will manage life of Trusha. " "Mom how can you say that? We have took so nice care of her. She needed to be attached with us not with Dad. He hardly ever cared for her. Don't you sense it that how did he was going to use her? Think about it. Trusha never understood world properly. She is still kid in her mind. She never manage to grow up in life. We need to teach her that she must not fall in trap of such people. She had to be told Mom." " What about you? She just kept taking away every thing from you and you never seem to sense it." " Mom she is my small sister." " But she is not that much small now. She is grown up who had enough sense to understand how did she suppose to handle problems. And if she didn't then she must stand up independently to know them. You need to understand that life is not that easy for any one. But we can't take care of every one." " Every one Mom? She is your daughter." " So!! If she didn't care then why did I need to take? She called me even prostitute." " What? This is all because of bad influence. Now you must take her away from Dad. She never use to talk like that before. He is teaching her every thing. Mom you must get her back. I am begging to you." Akansha literally started to fall on Tina's feet. Tina was so shocked. Tina " Now stop this. I can't do any thing about it. This was not my decision. Trusha wanted it. You need to understand that she had her life. Just try to understand. You must let her live her life and must not interfere. It is your time to live your life." " My life Mom? She is my life. I am her sister and I just had to take care of her. That is my life. Mom I don't have any other life. If you are not going to do any thing then I will go their myself and try to request her." Tina was so upset by Akansha's attitude. But she knew that just like Trusha Akansha also had right to make decision. But this time she interfered " I don't let you do that. Try to understand. I don't want her burden. If she prefer her Dad then let her stay with him. She might like her life that way more. Just don't interfere. It is not right. Try to understand Akansha. It is not good for you." Akansha looked at her with sad eyes and ran in room. Tina's Mom was watching every thing silently. Tina " Mom what is this? Why did she is behaving like that?" Mom " She just took care of Trusha whole time. Trusha took every thing from her. Not just goods but also her life. She never seemed to have her life. I tried to convince her many times but Trusha was so good at dominating that it never worked. Akansha just cared for one person that is Trusha." Tina " Didn't I care that much about Trusha now? She just hated me but I am sure. Her Dad would manage to give her every thing and if he didn't then she had to stay with me on my terms. I was here to teach lesson. But Akansha? She is behaving as if her life was over. She is still so young. But she behaved like some person who was too old. She didn't even have as much spirit of life as I do." Mom smiled " She is not changed. You are changed. This job had given you independent thinking while Akansha is still dependent on Trusha. I don't know why but as soon as you went away, she started doing every thing for Trusha like you. She used to give her every thing from her share. Many times I sensed that it is not Trusha who demanded but Akansha just wanted to give it away. I just feel that Akansha no longer cared for herself. She decided to sacrifice her whole life for her sister." " But this is nonsense. I will not let her do that." " I hope you can change things for her since I have tried hard but it just never worked." " No Mom. I will do it." Tina went in her room with determination.
  Tina started to getting ready for sleeping. She started preparing dinner. She prepared it then she called her Mom and Akansha. Akansha came out. She was looking so lost in her thoughts. It seemed as if she didn't feel alive any more. She looked so old. Tina looked at her face. Akansha had sweet face but she didn't maintained any thing. She didn't cut her hair. She tied them behind in strange bun. She looked so old. It seemed as if she wanted to look old only. Akansha " Mom I know Trusha talked in wrong way. But she is not mature enough. We need to understand it. We need to help her." " About what? She wanted to stay with her Dad. He was ready for taking responsibility. It is time for her to move ahead with her choice." " Mom you don't have that much sentiments about her. I do. I need her." " No you don't." "Yes I do." Then Akansha went in her room without eating dinner. It was so wrong. Akansha was not ready to understand that her sister went ahead in her life. Tina " Mom what is wrong with her?" " She is crying entire time. I heard her calling Trusha again and again. I just hope she understand things quickly. Since it was not going to be easy for her, but I am sure if she kept on like that Trusha would surely create issues out of it. Tina was so confused. She went in Akansha's room. She was calling some one. Tina felt so happy about it. But then she sensed that she was calling Trusha only. Tina pulled mobile out of her hand. Tina " What are you doing? If you keep on like that soon Trusha would complain about it. She wanted freedom from us. It include you as well as me. Let her be as she want to be. Don't try to hurt her. Okay?" Akansha nodded. Tina felt that she understood the point. Tina went back in her room. She felt so hungry suddenly. She didn't eat much during whole day. She went in kitchen and started eating food. She was so upset about every thing. She wanted her future to be perfect so she went there. But it seemed as if her both daughters were having some problems. Then suddenly her mobile rang. It was Trusha. " Hello.." " Mom I am sorry. You are right. Dad was wrong man. He lied about you." " It's alright. Any way I will just want what you want." " Mom actually I am not as upset with you as with Akansha. She was acting so strange since you left me. She started to pay attention to my every action. She kept choosing dresses for me. She kept giving every thing to me. I tried to tell her I am grown up but she just won't listen. One day when I went out on picnic, she even followed me. She used to follow me every day to school. I just felt it was so strange. I mean she had to go to her college. Then she started telling me what subject I suppose to take. She had chosen that costly course when I never insisted. I wanted a simple one. It was so irritating. She just didn't let me choose things in my life." " I do't understand your grandma was telling you were insisting." " No Mom she told grandma those lies. Then I was forced in that course. I started to get upset so I have decided that I will stay with my Dad. But Mom.. Dad is not nice person." " No he is not. If you are upset with your sister why didn't you call me?" " She managed to turn grandma on her fingers so I just couldn't feel that you will not believe me." " But you should have try at least. So what you want now." " Mom I want to come back and I want you to handle my every thing. In fact I want my bed to be shifted in your room. I am not going back there." " It will done." " Thanks Mom...Mom will you please come to pick me up." " Okay." Tina sensed that Trusha was not upset with her. It was so strange. She took her car and went to pick up Trusha. Trusha was waiting outside with her suitcases. Trusha smiled as soon as she saw Tina. Tina looked at Trusha. She was nice looking girl. She might be stubborn but not that bad. She sensed one thing that her ex husband must had convinced her all those nonsense things. They both settled language inside. Then Trusha's phone rang. Trusha looked so angry. She turned mobile towards Tina. " Can you see number of her missed calls." Tina saw. Akansha called her for thousand times.
  Tina sensed one thing. Akansha was not acting in right way. Tina went in her house. Akansha was in room. Tina tried to talk with Akansha. But Trusha stopped her. Trusha " Mom I want to remove my bed while Akansha was sleeping. Then they went slowly in room. Akansha was calling Trusha like hysteric person. Trusha was wise enough to put her phone on silent mode. Trusha " We will come afterwards." Tina " No we must do it now." "But Mom." "She had accept it." Then they went in room. Akansha ran towards Trusha. Trusha screamed "Stay away from me. " She pushed her away. Akansha started crying. Tina's Mom came in room .She started patting Akansha. " Trusha how could you act so cruel towards your sister?" Tina was so shocked. Tina just went to bed and started pushing it. Akansha " Mom what are you doing?" " Shifting bed. Trusha would share my room." " No. She will not." Akansha screamed. Tina's Mom " Why are you doing this? She took such good care for your daughter Trusha and now you are hurting her." Trusha " Stop it. I want to live with my Mom." " But she did every thing for you when your Mom was not there." Tina was so angry now. Tina " Why was I absent? Not to enjoy myself. I was earning money to run this house so I have as much right on my daughter as Akansha. I want her in my room." Akansha started screaming. She was making so much noise that suddenly Tina's Mom looked scared. Tina's Mom " Why are you upsetting her? She might do some thing wrong?" " Like?" Then Akansha took out a knife which she had hidden under cushion. " If she went out of this room, I will  kill myself." Tina was so shocked. Every one in that room was shocked. They all sensed that something was wrong in Akansha but no one sensed that much. She looked just fine from outside. A girl who was looking more older than her age. She looked like a kind sister. But no one could have sensed her obsession. But then Tina sensed that her Mom seemed to be not as shocked as her. Tina " Mom did she do this before?" " Yes once. During one night when Trusha went in toilet, she saw that she was not on bed. She started screaming then she started banging her head on wall. I tried hard to stop her but nothing worked." " Why don't you tell me?" " I thought that it would be reduced with time." " Time? I just feel my daughter was getting mad day by day." Trusha was just hiding behind Tina. Akansha was smiling to her. Akansha " Baby come to me. I am your sis. Don't you want to play with me? Come on. Mom want to go to office. Mom don't have time. Come to me." Trusha was literally shivering with fear. Tina slowly called hospital. She told them every thing on phone. They connected to proper Doctor who was nice man. He told Tina to give phone to Akansha. He talked with her on phone. They didn't understand what he did. But Akansha threw away knife and started crying. Tina took phone. " Hello..may I know with whom I am speaking?" " I am her Mom." " Good she is patient of severe depression. Just take knife away from her. Don't let her go anywhere I am coming with ambulance."  Tina nodded. She was so scared that Akansha would try something risky. But Akansha just kept crying. Then finally Doctor came. When they came Akansha started to protest but Doctor injected her. Doctor took her in ambulance. Tina went with them, Tina stayed in hospital. Doctor asked with anger" Why don't you admitted her before?" " I have come here just yesterday." She told him every thing about her marriage and divorce. Doctor " I feel this started to due to trauma of your divorce. Your husband's taunt managed to cut soul of that innocent heart. She wanted to do her best. But slowly she began to over do all. She didn't want her father to win so she tried her best which turned out to be worst for all. But don't worry. It will be fine soon." Tina nodded. Tina " But how did you stop her?" " I told her that she would never able to see her Mom as winner if she killed herself. Her Dad would win. She wanted him to lose." Tina started crying slowly. Somewhere in heart Tina decided that how much wrong her husband might be but she would not try to fight with him again. She wanted happiness for her daughters. Tina " Do you feel she will be cured?" Doctor smiled. " This is common. Just relax. I don't want you to increase your blood pressure. She need you now. You have fought this fight in best way until now so no need to give up now. Okay?" Tina nodded. Suddenly she felt as if she was not loser. She would win now. She gave nice smile to sleeping Akansha and started calling Trusha to tell her that Akansha would be fine soon.
                                                             The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...