Saturday, July 30, 2016

Adventure story 252. Haunted by a ghost

                                                            Haunted by a ghost
Tara was reading her history chapter with dedication. She was so involved in that chapter that suddenly she began to imagine that world at that point. She loved it. She started creating her world when she heard voice of horse foot steps. It was strange who would make those noise. But any way she felt they were perfect for her history book. She started to study her history book. It was so wonderful. It really used to help her in past. Then she got confuse when she did tried it in past. She just didn't remember properly. She was so confused. Suddenly those footsteps would become irritating. She began to feel pain in head due to it. She was so sure it was her little brother Yash. He was so naughty. She opened her door. She looked out. She was so shocked when she saw no one was there. She looked around. She knew that it must be Yash. Then she saw her Mom coming up. She knew that's why he ran away. She decided that it was better if she complaint to her Mom now, Tara " Mom Yash was irritating me." " Yash? But he went out to play in garden." " No Mom. He must had ran away now. He was making strange sounds of horse in this room outside my door." Mom looked confused. Mom " Now he is gone so do your homework now. You must not spend too much time on him. Don't you know he is such naughty. Just ignore him. He is just child. But you are grown up girl now. You have your bright future ahead. You must study now. Don't you want admission in good college after tenth. Don't you want to become Doctor like your Mom?" Tara smiled. " But my Mom is not Doctor?" " What? I am Doctor." Tara was so confused. She just didn't understand that why did she said it. But she felt as if her Mom was not Doctor. But her Mom was Doctor. Her Mom clearly looked hurt. " I mean I can't become Doctor like you. I am not that smart." Her Mom smiled and hugged her. Mom " You are smart. Stop underestimating yourself. You can become good Doctor and work in my clinic. You are my only hope. That Yash is never going to have any hope. Look at him. He can't even read full comic book at this age. He just want to play in garden or tease people." " Mom he is just little kid." " Throwing my sentence back on me. Now try. But I know answer. He is kid but he is enough big to understand basic spider man and superman comics. He never even read them. Don't you remember at this age. What book you use to read?" " Which book Mom? Honestly I just don't remember much of my childhood." Mom smiled " You used to read Nancy Drew, Miss Marple, Poirot and many other interesting novels. I still have that collection. I will give that to you." " No need Mom. I just found it in Attic and maid gave it to me. But I just didn't remember it so I thought that it was your collection." " No..No..it was your's" "Mom really those old days were just vanished from my mind." Mom smiled. "It's okay. Now don't stress yourself." Mom started patting her. She felt so relaxed.Tara " Mom I must study now." "Sure..Sure. Go back and complete your work." Tara returned to her books. She started reading with sincerity. Once again she got involved in history. It was wonderful to study with concentration. She suddenly felt as if she was at that old time, she began to imagine it all. It was so wonderful. She started to get so involved that she didn't sense it until Mom started banging on door. " Tara open the door.,Tara" She opened door. " What happened Mom?" Mom was so angry. Maid was standing there with lunch. Mom " Why don't you open the door? Where you listening to some music?" " Music? No Mom. I was just reading. I think I must have lost in that history book." Maid " Lost in Book. Tara I was banging for hour when you don't open finally I called your Mom home from hospital." Mom " And then I was trying to five minutes when you finally woke up from your day dreaming. I never expected this attitude from you. You are so practical until now." " Mom I am sorry. I think I must had fall asleep while studying." Then suddenly Mom looked concern. Mom " Okay but from next time keep your door open while studying." Tara " Sure Mom." Then Tara started eating lunch. But Mom was still concerned. She checked even Tara's temperature. Then Mom started checking blood pressure. "What are you doing Mom? I am fine." "No you are not. I am Doctor and I can see it. " Then Mom checked it. Mom " Your blood pressure is little bit high. You must have done something which excited you." " I think I have fall asleep. It is not exciting." Mom smiled. Mom " Stop joking. Eat your lunch and go to sleep." " Mom I am studying for my examination. I can't sleep now." Mom " Fine. Then study. But remember one thing don't close that door." " Okay Mom." Tara started eating. Mom to maid " I am going back to hospital but if you see any thing wrong just call me." " Okay Madam. " Then Mom went away while looking at Tara with concern. Tara just smiled and kept eating. She knew that her Mom always worry too much about her. She knew that her Mom love her so much. She kept eating peacefully. After all food was most important thing in life without it no one could survive so she had to eat it properly.
    Tara went back to her room when she got once again busy in studying her history book. She got so busy in it. She totally forgot other things. She managed to ignore all troubles. It was so wonderful. She was having so nice time. She never imagined this way. Suddenly her studies become so easy. She felt one thought that once she used to do it with Mom but she totally forgot it. She just didn't understand that why did she forgot that method. She worked so hard to get things accordingly. She started to learn different thoughts. She needed to sense those effect on mind. She began to create those meanings in life. That began to move ahead at each point. She began to sense those thoughts from life. She felt that start to give new touch at each point. She started to remember each and every word. She just loved that method. She wanted to understand that method from her soul. She needed to learn one thing that she must find some way to understand meaning in life. She had to give those touches which would give new effect to mind. She started to learn those chapters of history. She started to read those words and she began to show different effect on her mind. She started to imagine whole new world. She never understood that she could study in such way. She was so thrilled. Then she started to do it for all subjects. She did every thing little bit except mathematics. It was still boring. She just didn't understand it. But that new trick was doing miracle. She went out and told Mom and Dad every thing about it. Tara " I use to do it in past but then I just forgot it. Now I will do it again." Her parents smiled. Mom " Yes do it. It will perfect way full of creativity for our soul. We need to learn it on every point. We have to understand those moves from life. We can get success only when we start to understand those right way." Dad " I use to teach you like that but then you suddenly changed style." " But why?" " Now how did I suppose to know? It was your choice." " But Dad why don't you told me?" Mom " Now he could not force you on that age. You need to give space to grow on that time." Mom!! You and your child psychology. I must have lost so many marks due to it." Yash" No you lost them since you are dumb." Mom screamed on Yash. Tara knew that he was enjoying it. Tara" Mom ignore him he enjoying this attention." Now this sentence hurt him. Yash " I don't do it for attention." "Then why did you say that things to hurt her?" Dad this question seemed to hurt him. Yash " Sorry." There was tears in his eyes. Now no one liked it. Tara " Now don't get so upset over it. Any way thanks to you. I remember my old trick." " What? I don't do anything." Tara started laughing. She knew that her brother was hiding it. Tara " I know you make those sound of horse." " I never did any thing like that. In fact I can't able to do that." Tara was confused. Even her parents were confused. Tara " I heard voice. I clearly heard tap of horse. " Dad " So? Some horse might had went on road." Mom " Yes. It is possible. They take horse for marriage ceremony sometimes. Nothing is shocking in it." Tara started thinking about it. She sensed one thing that it was possible. She started studying on every page of each book. She began that chapter and then one horse just went ahead on road. Tara started laughing. " It was so funny. Thank god I have not asked punishment for Yash." Yash " That is not good then you will be apologizing instead of me and I will just love it." They every one started laughing. Tara went in her room. From that day she changed her style of studying and it was working. Even her teacher got impressed by her improvement. Teacher " Tara you are getting better in every subject except Mathematics. You have not progress in it." "Actually my method don't work in it." " Method." Then she slowly explained how did she imagine even science experiments before her eyes. " My god what a imagination!! One of your parents must be writer." " No Madam." Tara was confused now. Her Mom was Doctor and her Dad was accountant. Teacher smiled " Now don't confuse yourself. It could be any of your ancestor. We all have long line of them." Tara nodded and returned to her bench. Every things was so perfect in life. She was so happy that this new method was creating miracles of her. She did best in every subject. She was sure that she would get good marks and became Doctor just like her Mom. She smiled happily. She started studying books again.
   Tara was so happy with her studies and every thing. She was chatting happily with her friend when for first time she located that lady. That lady was wearing Saree and she was so beautiful as if she was some angel from sky. She was so impressed by her. She just kept looking at that lady. She was shocked when that lady gave her smile. That lady started telling her to come near her. She was moving her hand as if Tara was little baby who needed to direction. In fact she was smiling at Tara in such a way as if she was small child. She was happy to get her attention but then somewhere in her heart she knew that she didn't know that lady. It was so strange. Suddenly her friend patted on her shoulder. " Tara why are you looking in air?" " In air? There is one lady standing there." Tara pointed out. "Where? Stop day dreaming. Come on pay attention to your book." Tara was so shocked that lady was there few moments ago. But she saw that she was no longer there. She could sense that she must had vanished. Tara looked around in hope that she would locate her. Her friend " Come on. Let's go." Tara went ahead but she felt strange obsession towards that woman. Then Tara went home. She began to study when she suddenly saw that  same woman came in her room. Tara's room was clearly needed dusting. That woman began to do it. Tara " How did you came in room? I thought I have locked my door." This woman just pointed at open door. She was right her door was open. It was strange. Tara was so confused. She never sensed that she managed to keep her door open. " Are you our new maid?" That woman suddenly screamed on her. " Why you spreading your things? My angel. How many times I have to tell you that some one will fall on them?" Tara was so shocked. She looked around her. This woman couldn't be talking to her like that. It was clearly a baby talk. But no one was there. Tara " Are you talking to me?" That woman again gave sweet smile. Tara was about to question her again but then suddenly her door start banging. She turned to door. It was close again. She looked ahead. No one was there just her room which was still messed up. Tara was so shocked. She just screamed even before she could sense what she was doing. Her maid started calling her name and Yash also joined her. Tara ran out and started crying. Tara " Some woman was in that room and she just vanished before my eyes." Maid was so shocked and confused. Maid " Tara I think you must be sleeping in room and you had that bad dream." " No. I don't had any dream. I am sure. You should have seen that woman. I am sure that I have seen her somewhere." Yash " Stop it. You are trying to play joke on me so that I will learn lesson of my life. Now don't do that. I will complaint to Dad and Mom." " Look at me. Do you feel I can manage to shiver like that to scare you?" Yash became quiet. he sensed that it was not possible. Yash " But Mom said that ghost are just fiction." " I know and I want to believe it but I can see my ghost. I see that woman." " Shut up. She is not your ghost. She is some one died long ago. Tell me how did she look." Tara began to describe her step by step. Her maid started to get shocked. Her maid " She looked just like your Mom." Tara " No..No..she was not looking like my Mom. Why did I feel scared to see Mom in my bedroom?" " Not this Mom. Your real Mom." "What?" Yash and Tara both looked confused now. Maid suddenly controlled herself. She was also shivering now. In fact every one was shivering like leaf now. Maid " Your Mom had come back to take her daughter. She want you in life." "What?" "Yes. Your Mom wanted to you back from your step Mom. Such things happen." Now this was too confusing for Tara. " Did your step Mom acted in wrong way." " What?" " Did your Mom had slapped you or punish you?" " No Mom never did that." " Then did you found any old things." " Yes few books." Now that maid looked scared. She looked at them. Maid " We must not stop in this house now. It is too risky." Tara and Yash were already shivering. They both just ran out. Maid was starting following them. Then suddenly Yash fall on ground. He was hurt and he started crying. On that same point Tara saw that woman again. She was looking at Yash with anger. Tara was so scared. She just took Yash in hand and started to run away. They all managed to ran outside of their house. It was horrible. Yash was hurt so they just took him to hospital with help of neighbor since their whole money was locked in house but their kind neighbor helped them. They took them in hospital. Tara called her parents from there. She was so scared. She no longer wanted to go back in that house. But then she suddenly moved around. She saw that same woman on stretcher sick and just on death bed. That woman tried to touch her. Tara screamed and started running away. She was managing to hurt other people and damaging things but she didn't care. She kept running ahead until finally black started to gather before her eyes and she was fainted.
    When Tara woke up, she was sleeping on hospital bed. Her parents were sitting near her bed on one chair. It was so scary for her. She was already admitted in hospital. She called her Mom. Her parents came running towards her. Tara " Mom..Mom that woman was there. She was my mother. She told me." Her Mom started crying. Her Dad looked so shocked. She began to understand that they didn't understand her. Tara " Mom..Mom she was here before me alive." Now suddenly her Mom looked at her with confused expression. Then suddenly her maid came ahead and she began to tell whole story. Suddenly Tara's parents looked confused. Dad " So you are saying my both kids are in hospital since you saw my dead wife. Nonsense how dare you scare my children like?" " Not me. Tara saw her." " Yes Dad. She is entering in our world due to those story books. You remember my old story books." Mom " She is not entering from book. She is entering from your mind. She is not ghost. But she is your memory. You miss her. I feel that I have failed as Mom." " No...No.. I don't remember her. In fact I am not even sure that she is my Mom. I just described." Dad " And who told you?" He turned to Maid. " Did you told her?" Maid " I did but she was described in perfect way." " It is not possible." Mom " Show her photo." " Do you feel I carry picture of my dead ex wife in my pocket. Are you mad?" " Sorry..Sorry. I just bring it from home." Tara " No need Mom. I am sure about it." Dad " You can't sure. I just bring that photo." "Why don't you call her parents? They will bring it and even convince Tara." Dad looked nervous but finally he called them. Tara slept for sometime. When she woke up, a old woman was sitting near her. She looked so tired. " Sweetheart what happen? Do you remember me?" " Who are you?" Dad smiled. Dad " That solved one issue. She didn't remember any of it." Another old man " Stop jumping on conclusion. Let us talk with her. She is our grand daughter don't forget it." Mom " Let them talk." Dad was so angry. He just went out of room. That old woman started to talking with her. "Did you miss your Mom?" " No..my Mom stays with me." Tara smiled at her Mom. Now this managed to confuse them all. That old woman " She is clearly happy with her step mother." Tara spoke angrily " Don't call her that she is my Mom." " I know ..I know..But then..Did you see this woman?" She took out photo. It was photo of that woman. She started shivering after seeing her. Tara started screaming. " She is that ghost. Take her away from my eyes. I feel so scared of her. I don't want to see her." She just closed her eyes. Her Dad's voice was clear. Dad " Take away that picture. You are just managing to scare her. " That old man " It is not just about that photo. You must have done some thing why else she is so scared of her own Mom. You have planted wrong things in her mind about her." Mom " We have done nothing. In fact we have not even told her any thing about her Mom. I just wanted her for myself so I lied. I told her I am her Mom." That old woman " What? She accepted it. She didn't remembered her Mom." That old man " That's why she never insisted on meeting her grand parents. You took away our only grand daughter from us. Don't you feel it is wrong? You have another kid but we have just one who was died and now you even took our grand daughter away. She don't even know about us." That old lady " But stop it. She was about seven years old when her Mom died. Then how did she forgot her. I mean why did she needed a ghost to remind her." Mom " I don't know but she didn't remember her." " This is strange why don't you show her to Doctor? In fact you are Doctor yourself. Am I wrong?" " Actually she was just perfect in every way. I just assume that she didn't want to mention her Mom since it hurt her. Then we just start over again. Our son was born every thing was perfect." That old man " Nothing was perfect. She needed to remember all. You took her away from her home and managed to change her as per your choice. You need to move ahead in proper way. Now at least give her treatment." Tara didn't understand one thing but she sensed one thing her Mom and Dad did something wrong and that old couple were her grand parents.
     From that day that old couple started to come to meet Tara again and again. Even at her home they started coming. They started showering her with gifts. But one thing was sure. They just hated Yash. They never even smiled at him. Yash was hurt by this. In house every one used to bring gift for Yash but this time these people just never even looked at him. Their anger towards Yash was really strange. Tara never understood it's cause. But she was always scared of just that woman. She knew that she could see her on any point. When she saw her then she needed to control her mind. She knew that it was not ghost since they even burnt those old books as per that maid advice but nothing happened. Her parents were so angry afterwards but any way when that try failed. They all were convinced that it was not ghost. They needed to go to psychiatrist. Tara was so shocked that her mind was creating a image which looked so real. But she didn't had time to waste on it. She needed to study hard for her examination it was near. She just didn't want to waste her time on those scary episode. Then soon they all started she had to go to psychiatrist which means. She needed to waste more time on going there. She knew it would just waste her hours. She hardly trusted psychiatrist. She heard many wrong things about those Doctors. She didn't want to go but every one kept insisting and she knew that she couldn't survive like that while watching that woman. She had to visit Doctor. She knew that it was must for her. She planned every thing properly. But now it all managed to mess. She was scared on every moment. She just didn't know when she managed to dream that woman. But she found it worst when she sat outside with four adults. They seemed to have their views. She could sensed that her grand father and her father just wanted to kill each other with eyes. It was worst. Finally Doctor called them. As soon as they went inside, every one started talking except Tara. Psychiatrist got angry with them all. Psychiatrist " Let her talk. If you keep telling all she will hardly get chance to tell what she feel. She know her feelings better than you. Let her share it." After hearing his this opinion Tara suddenly liked her Doctor. He told to every one to go out. No one seemed to like it but they had to go out. When they went out, Tara started talking. She told him all. " She was not ghost. Then how did I see her? I don't even remember her." " That is wrong sentence. Your conscious mind might not have her memory but unconscious do. You love her from heart but then at same time you love your step Mom. In fact you love her more. You feel as if you are cheating your step Mom by remembering her. But that is not right. You are doing right thing. Since she is also your Mom. Let your memory enter." " But Mom hate it." "I know she is insecure but I will talk to her." " Thanks. But why did it happen in this way? I mean I am not feeling normal at all." " This is amnesia which normally develop after crisis. You don't want to remember your Mom's death who died due to cancer in worst way. So you just block that memory. Now you are grown up. When you saw that book you feel somewhere in mind it was injustice to your Mom so you want to remember her and give her respect but you don't want to hurt your step Mom who is more Mom to you than real Mom. That two thought created this all." " So can I become normal?" "Of course you can. I will help you to remember it all. Just don't stop it. She is your Mom. You have right to remember her. Life is not easy. Sometimes on one position there are two people and they have to share a chair. People hate to do that. Just the way your step Mom did. But I will convince her and every  thing will be fine." " And my grand parents? They just hate Yash." She told him every thing.  He smiled. " Don't worry. I will convince them too. They just hate your parents since they keep you away from them. Do you like them?" Tara smiled and nodded. " So don't worry. They will  keep visiting you and bring gift for you both." Tara was shocked. " How did you know they bring gift?" Psychiatrist made a special face and said " I am a magician." Tara " And I am a princess from castle who is haunted by ghost of her real mother." And they both started laughing. Tara's parents and grand parents heard her laughter and for first time her father and grand father shared a smile.
                                                           The End               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...