Saturday, July 16, 2016

Adventure story 250. Land lord

                                                                       Land lord
Rakesh was working hard on that project for hours. He was so thrilled by it. He never sensed how hard he worked since it was his dream project. He worked so hard for so many hours. He never sensed any feeling from mind. That he was too busy. His project just became his life. He never needed any world over it. But he just never understood that he forgot his budget. Until that day when his bell rang. He was shocked to see his sister with young boy. He just assumed that he must be her son. He hardly knew any thing about her family. "Hello sis and how are you smart boy?.." His Sis looked upset so he stopped talking. "Rakesh this is your new paying guest." "My paying guest? I don't need one. I like my privacy." " I know but budget don't like it. Get real Rakesh. Look at yourself. You hardly look human now." That boy started laughing. "Hey whatever your name is you can't laugh like that on me" " Sorry Uncle. My name is Sunny." Rakesh hated to called Uncle but he had to adjust after all that boy was too small. Rakesh " Okay Okay. How much you will pay? " "As you suggest?" " What? If I ask for 1 Lakh then you will pay me that!!" " No..No..as your sister told me that I suppose to pay." " Ohh." Then Rakesh was told by his sister how much he supposed to get. Rakesh just nodded. He knew that he needed money. His dream project required some more time. He was sure that when it would get complete. He could afford to threw away this Sunny. In fact he could able to threw away this house. He could buy new one. Then he suddenly heard Sunny's scream. Sunny " My god this house is so dirty." Rakesh was so angry. First that boy entered in his house and now he was taunting him. But his Sister gave him look of warning which was signal that he must keep quiet. Sister " I know. It required little cleaning." Sunny " Don't worry. I will do it all." Rakesh " What? But I will not pay you for it." "No need. I will stay in this house so I need to clean it." Rakesh started to nod. Then Sunny gave happy smile and he started cleaning immediately. Rakesh was so shocked. He never considered cleaning so important. But then he saw that Sunny was cleaning it all. He was so confused. That boy was working hard but he had a job to do. Sister " Go back to work. You need to complete that project and earn money." "But that boy is working hard." " But it is so conscious about cleanliness then it is his problem. Just go to your work." Rakesh nodded. Rakesh went back to his work. Once again he was so busy that he totally forgot about Sunny. Until he didn't heard strange voice of throwing  water. He thought that it was some leakage in bathroom. He felt so scared that he just ran out of room. But he was just shocked when he saw Sunny was cleaning floor. Rakesh " No need to go in such details. Be careful I don't want complaint from neighbor." " Don't worry Uncle. I am throwing it in right way." He took away that water so fast in bathroom as if he did it on every day. Rakesh never saw some teenage so expert in cleaning. Even there society cleaner was not that much good in cleaning. Rakesh was so shocked by cleaning capacity of that boy. He just thought that he might be doing this job as part time worker. He felt so sad. He never thought that he might be needy. But then he didn't have so much money that he could gave it to any one. He didn't want to see himself as burden on his sister. He just decided that he would let that boy do that cleaning without payment. After all he was not asking him to do that work. He just decided that he tell him once more not to do so much hard work. " You can take it easy." " No..No..I like to work." He just kept cleaning. Finally Rakesh went inside his room.
     Rakesh was working so hard on that project that he hardly noticed his room as he did today. Every thing was scattered. He didn't even manage to remove his morning tea cups and plates. He was getting too lazy. He needed to do at least few things like cleaning his used cups and dishes. He felt so guilty. He decided to clean his room. He started to cleaning. In few seconds he felt that he kept his house too unclean. He started sensing it was too much work. Rakesh was working on every day on his dream project. He hardly had time to work on his room. Now he got free time and he wanted to relax on that time. He just started to thinking about working on room. It just didn't seem right. He just sat once again. He decided that he might had to pay salary to some one for it. But he would cause clutch to his budget but he could handle it. But his biggest problem was finding one. He was never friendly with any neighbor. In fact he just remained locked in room. He was just friendly with walls and they were hardly helpful for any job. He knew that he did it all wrong in life. He needed to go out and at least make few friends. But no one entered in his house except his sister who forced him to talk with her. He just managed to cage himself. It was worst. He knew that he didn't act like human whole time just caged in home. He went out. Sunny was still cleaning his house. He was shocked with his spirit. Rakesh " Sorry Sunny my house is so dirty. " " It's alright. I will clean it all just don't disturb me." Rakesh kept looking Sunny seemed like miracle cleaner. Then he suddenly looked at clock. Sunny " I have to go to college." He went to take bath. Rakesh returned in his room. Rakesh started his work and once again he got busy in that work. He just didn't looked at watch. Then after some time he looked at time. He had to cook food for himself. He came out of room. But before he could go in next room. Sunny came running. He gave his strange kind of boots. They seemed like some sort of hospital boots which used in special room to keep out germs. Rakesh " What is this ? " "Just want to keep floor clean." Rakesh was shocked but still he nodded. Then he went in kitchen. His kitchen was literally shining. " My God you did so perfectly." Rakesh touched to table. Sunny screamed " Stop." He gave his hand wash to clean his hand first. Rakesh just nodded and used it. Then Rakesh started making lunch. Sunny " Be careful." " Listen to me young man. Kitchen will get dirty after cooking that is rule of my cooking so I don't want argument about it." Sunny smiled. " Fine..Fine. I will clean it when I will come from college." Then he ran to college. Rakesh looked at clock. He was shocked. Sunny was taking bath for two hours. Rakesh smiled to himself. It was not possible. He must be doing his homework. It was common with all kids. They just forgot. He kept doing his cooking. He was too busy in life to understand other things. His world was just his dream project. First time he felt that he might need some social life. He decided that he could take some walk. He began to cook lunch when his lunch was over. He started to change clothes. Then he decided to take walk. He went out when his neighbor came. He gave her normal sign. She immediately came to talk with him. " Who is that new boy in your house?" " He is my tenant." " Ohh is something special in your house?" " No." " Then why was he cleaning so much. He was working so hard even in clean gallery." " He just love cleanliness." " It is really strange. I just assumed that something special going to happen." "No..no." Rakesh smiled and said " Good bye." He felt that it was strange. Until now his neighbor didn't never said any thing like that, he decided that he must talk with Sunny about it. He just started jogging on road with listening to music. He wanted to relax. That was only thought in mind but face of Sunny was entering in his mind again and again. He just needed to understand to take him out of mind. He just didn't understand what was having effect on his mind.
     After taking long walk Rakesh returned back. He sat on his chair. He was relaxing. He then took lunch. Then he dutifully cleaned his room. He sat in room eat his lunch. Then he cleaned kitchen and went back to work. He was busy in work when he heard a loud sound of throwing water. He was so shocked. He just ran out. He was shocked to see Sunny. He was cleaning floor again. Rakesh " For god sake what are you doing? You can't waste water like that." "But I need to keep every thing clean." "It is already clean." Then he looked at Rakesh's leg." My god you forgot to clean your feet thats why floor was dirty again." Now Rakesh was embarrassed. He had done mistake again. He just forgot to clean his legs after jog. Rakesh " Sorry I forgot." "It's alright. Go in bathroom and clean it. I have put one boots outside wear them." Rakesh nodded obediently. After all Sunny was cleaning his house without getting money. He went in bathroom. He was so shocked. His bathroom was full of sanitizers  and soaps. He never saw so many disinfectants in life. He felt that it was so strange. He needed to say something. He decided that he didn't say anything. He needed to wait. He thought that just few good habits of cleanliness can't be considered as crime. He choose one of those sanitizers and then he went out. He wore those boots and then he went in his room. He was hearing that noise of washing floor. It was so irritating. He just didn't feel it was needed. Any way he just kept working. Then in few hours he came in kitchen to make tea. He did it and he just went out. He saw Sunny started running in kitchen. He began to clean kitchen again. It was strange. In fact Rakesh felt that it was irritating. He decided that he had to object but he knew that Sunny would not listen to him so he decided that he would wait for few days. Slowly he began to heard voice of cleaning. He was so shocked. Sunny was cleaning his house again and again as if it was full of dust when just after first cleaning all dust was gone. Dust was just in Sunny's mind no where else Rakesh wanted to tell that to him but then he wanted that rent so he decided that he had to adjust. But soon it became every day matter. Sunny began to wash his house again and again. Rakesh was scared now. Since he knew that soon neighbor would object. He was using too much water. Rakesh " Sunny stop wasting water like that. You are just misusing it. Don't you understand this is not time to waste water. Little bit dust can't harm us." " What? You feel it can't harm us. Dust is my worst enemy. It will have effect on our health on every point. Since disease will manage to enter in our life. Do you know how many diseases we can suffer?" He started to describe every disease in details. Slowly Rakesh began to feel scared from mind. He was so confused. He didn't want to get sick. He knew that he was perfect health wise. He had his health issues. He decided that he might stop arguing. It might be better that Sunny was cleaning. Rakesh " So do as you wish? But avoid wastage of water." Sunny smiled. " Sure." Rakesh began to hear all those voices of cleaning so he just decided that he needed to hear music. He started working with music. Slowly whole world was forgotten. He didn't sense any thing. Until he didn't felt that some one was banging on his room's door. He was confused and shocked. He went out and opened door. Sunny was standing with broom. Sunny " Can I clean your room?" " No. I will manage my way." "But?" " I want to work. Go away now. Enough is enough." Sunny nodded. From that time Rakesh once again locked himself in room and got busy with his work. He knew that it would just kept working on that project for so many days. He just went to different planet.
     When Rakesh went out of his room, every time he noticed that Sunny was either washing himself or cleaning home. Sometimes he began to feel that when he got time to study. Then he noticed that many times he had his books in hand when he was cleaning. It was really strange. He looked around whole house seemed as if perfect. Rakesh just didn't understand what was wrong with Sunny. One day when he went to jogging, society's secretary called him from behind. " Mr. Rakesh I don't want to disturb you. You are nice fellow and until now no one even complaint about you. But this time I have lot of complaint regarding wastage of water and noises from your house." "What?" " Yes. That tenant you kept just keep on cleaning your floor and it was creating so much noise. Why don't you come with me in one house. You can hear it by yourself." Rakesh nodded. Rakesh went in that house. Owner was clearly angry with Rakesh. Owner " My children felt so scared by those noises. We all keep our house clean but no one create so much noise." His wife " I just can't sit in that room. It manage to give such a creep to me. Why did you keep that strange fellow? What did he do?" " He do nothing but just clean floor." " Clean floor this way. I feel as if he is scratching on floor. It was so much loud. As if some wild animal is staying in your house. At beginning we thought that you must be doing some repairing but then it just continued every day. At beginning it was tolerable but then slowly it became intolerable. Are you keeping some pet and hiding it? Since human can't create such noise? Just hear it by yourself." He went inside and he was shocked. Rakesh " This my tenant only. No body else." Owner " If you don't mind, I want to check it by my eyes." " Of course. I can understand those noises are really strange. I am ready to take you in my flat. In fact I insist. That you must see I have not kept any thing wrong." Owner of lower flat looked little bit relieved. So they all went in Rakesh's flat. That Owner of flat stopped Rakesh from ringing bell. Owner " I don't want that tenant to get warn. Open door with key." Rakesh was confused. He just didn't like idea of interfering in any one's privacy but he knew that he didn't have option. He opened that door. They all went inside. Rakesh could hear that strange voice clearly now. He was so scared. But he felt that he needed to confirm before taking them inside. He knew somewhere in his heart that it was not possible. He had to go inside and face whatever Sunny was doing. But he just didn't understand what Sunny was doing. He suddenly felt scared. What is that Sunny was some criminal. If he was practicing chopper or some thing like that, but then he took deep breathe and pushed Sunny's room's door. It was locked as they thought. Rakesh screamed " Sunny..Sunny..Open door." "Yes Uncle." Then they heard sound of running and door was opened. What they saw inside was shocking. Floor was clearly having marks of blood. Rakesh " What happened?" Sunny was crying. " I was cleaning floor but then my finger started bleeding." Owner of flat " Show me your hand. My god. You are cleaning floor like that whole time. That's why your hand got hurt.But why? It looked clean to me." Every one nodded in agreement except Sunny. "No..it is not clean. I have to clean it." Owner " My god..Rakeshji first I am sorry for doubting you. Second this boy need a doctor." "I totally agree with you. But I can't just call doctor. He is not my relative." Secretary " You don't need to be relative to do a sick person's treatment. He stays with you so call Doctor and stop this noise. Or soon he would die and we need to call Police. Do you like this idea? " Rakesh nodded negatively. He called his family Doctor. Every one went back to their home. Rakesh was alone with Sunny. He was cursing his sister from heart for putting him in such mess. He needed money but he could have managed it in some other way. Any way when his Doctor answered him, Doctor told him that it could be handled he was relaxed little bit. He started waiting for Doctor.
   When Doctor came, he talked with Sunny nicely and gave him some sleeping pills. After taking then Sunny slowly began sleepy and went to bed and slept. Doctor " Actually he needed a psychiatrist." " My god. Now he is not my responsibility. I just call his parents.." " Just listen to me. I am sure that his parents are not cooperative why else his problem increased so much?" " I don't get it. You are suggesting I should take that boy to psychiatrist against his parent's wishes. I can do that." " Fine then call them. But I am sure they will not take him there. They just manage to lock him in their home. He went away from them since they must be some sort of cause for this trouble. And he is not staying with them so if we convince him then we can take him to Doctor no need to tell his parents." " But what if some one else go wrong?" Then Doctor pointed towards blood. " What else can go wrong?" Doctor was upset now. Doctor " I just suggest you this on ground of humanity. I can call my friend who is psychiatrist. He might reduce fees little bit. He can also manage you in his busy schedule but I can't give you more help. He is having psychiatric problem. He need a psychiatrist and I am sure about it but it is up to you if you take him or just send him back to his parents to lock him in house. I will give you card and he will wake up in 2 hours. But I will not give these pills again, Either take his responsibility or send him to his parents it is up to you." "But what will I do if some thing wrong happens?" Doctor looked irritated. " Come on. This is not such problem that any thing would go wrong and any way every one saw that he was already mad so no one will blame you. And just tell me why did his parents send him out in this condition. Since they wanted to hide him from all people, he might be not this serious on that time but due to change of place it increase. Take him to psychiatrist. That boy otherwise seem nice." Rakesh was confused. Rakesh " Okay. I took this card and ask him when he woke up. If he agrees I will take him to psychiatrist and if he didn't then I will send him back." " Okay do as you wish. But I advise you to take him to psychiatrist." Rakesh sat near Sunny with his laptop. He was tense now. He never took such responsibilities. He was taking it for first time. He was so scared. Sunny slowly woke up. Rakesh went near him. Sunny didn't seem to understand things at first but slowly he was fully awake. Rakesh slowly told him all which Doctor told him. Sunny " I don't want to go back. Please take me to psychiatrist. I will do as you say. I don't want to return. They just want more and more marks from me. I can't get them. I don't want to do suicide like my friend." " What?" " Just take me to that psychiatrist or give me card I will go alone." " No..NO..I will come with you." Then Rakesh took out card. He called psychiatrist from card. He was already called by his family Doctor. Rakesh thanked his stars for his that favor. He gave him appointment. Rakesh was confused but he decided that he must do it. He told Sunny about it. They decided that they would go at afternoon. Rakesh was so tense. He never went out much since his project started. He felt so strange in outside air. Then Sunny started to tell him that they must do. He was feeling desire of cleaning again. Rakesh just took his hand and sat in his car. He started driving. Even driving seemed like strange to him. First time he sensed that he did something wrong with himself. He started working hard on project and forgot his life. He felt for first time that he might need to go out. Then they went to that clinic. They sat for long time and finally their number came. Psychiatrist welcomed them with smile. Then they slowly explained it all. Slowly psychiatrist explained to Rakesh that Sunny was having obsessive compulsive disorder due to stress of his marks in examination. He just felt that if he cleaned all. He would reduce his stress which was not truth. He just kept cleaning and reducing. Then he suggested Rakesh should go out. When Rakesh came in, he told Rakesh with confidence that he would cure Sunny. When it came to paying of bill, Sunny produced credit card so Sunny was son of wealthy parents. But Rakesh never asked such about them. When Sunny and Rakesh were about to leave, suddenly psychiatrist stopped them. Psychiatrist " Your family Doctor told me that you don't go out much." " It is nothing. I am just stressed." " Don't lie to Doctor. I can see fear on your face." Then he turned to Sunny. "So Sunny it is your job to take Rakesh out of house and Rakesh it is your job to stop him from cleaning. " They both nodded. When they went out, they were something more that landlord and tenant. They were friends. Not of same age but still they were true friends of each other. They both knew that would survive with help of each other and soon they didn't need psychiatrist. They smiled at each other and started planning places where they would go when Sunny felt relaxed.
                                                                   The End
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...