Saturday, April 30, 2016

Adventure story 239. Tough girl

                                                                    Tough girl
All girls came out from school. All of them were excited. Finally their examination was over. They all were going to plan something great. So all those girls sat on one bench under tree in garden. School was started getting empty. They knew soon they had to go. Tara " Come on. Let's plan something. Soon guard will come. " Smita "Sure. We will plan now then we have to take permission of parents. Trust me it will not be that easy." Tara started laughing. Tara " Smita!! Why you are so scared of your parents? They will not kill you just because you went out with us. We are just girls group. You are talking as if we have some boys with us. " Every one started laughing. Smita was clearly upset. She didn't like that taunt. She was so angry. " What is wrong if my parents feel scared? Just read newspaper. They are full of such cases that will scare any one." Tara started laughing loudly. Tara " Only nerds read newspaper. Not me. I like to enjoy my life. I never cared for those things. Come on at this age who need them?" Deepa " So true. You can like too intelligent Smita. It goes above our head." Then every one started laughing on Smita. Smita stood up. " Okay. I accept it. My parents may not permit. In fact I am not that much interested. So I have to go now. Bye." Smita just stood up and said bye to all. She just ran away to catch bus. Other girls looked upset. It was clear that they all didn't like Tara's attitude. Rita " I just feel we must not talk like that with Smita." Tara " Come on. She was so boring. She didn't want to have freedom. We all are grown up now." Priya " No we are not. We don't know where we suppose to go." Deepa " Of course we know and I will also manage to get Smita there. That MC Donald near school." Tara looked upset. " Hey...What are you saying so near. It will not be fun until we decide to go in some far away place." Deepa " Come on. We decide it all there. Once we convince Smita of our safety. She will come." "Come on. Are you dying to take Smita with you? Are you in love with her?" Rita screamed angrily now. "Shut up. Stop talking like that. It is enough." Tara looked scared. Tara " Sorry..Sorry..it was just joke." "Joke!! It was sickness. You can't call such a thing joke." Tara apologized to them all. But they all sensed that Tara was always like that only so they decided to accept it. She started smiling happily. Tara " Talk to Smita and call me." Every one nodded by then watchman came to them. Watch man " School is over. Go home." They all stood up and went away. But it was clear that they would meet at MC Donald tomorrow. Deepa decided that she would solve that matter so she called Smita immediately. Smita came on phone after some time. Smita " I am too busy." "Come on. We are just joking." " It is not about joke. I am truly busy." After that Deepa tried to convince her but without success. It was clear that Smita had already decided in her heart that she was not coming. Deepa had to gave up. But she at least managed to retain their friendship. Smita just didn't want to see Tara's face again. Deepa didn't blame her at all. Tara really managed to reach too much ahead this time. But Deepa just wished that they all would become friends once again. But it seemed so hard. Deepa just said good bye to Smita. When finally that conversation was over, Deepa was full of guilt for supporting Tara. She decided that she would talk harshly with Tara tomorrow. She didn't want any more fights in their group. She planned it all in her heart. Then only she went back to her work again.
     Next day all those girls gathered in MC Donald. As soon as they all sat on table, Deepa decided to talk. But then she noticed that Tara was not there. She felt one thought that what was use of telling all. But then Priya started talking " What happened? Did you talk with Smita? Did you apologize?" Deepa nodded. Deepa was so nervous. She was on verge of crying. Deepa " I tried hard. I just feel only if I can change past. I did so wrong by supporting someone like Tara. She just said all those nonsense and now vanished. Smita was not ready to forgive us." Rita" Not us. It was just you two. I will call her now. But I want your apology before all. " Deepa " I am ready. Just convince her." Rita nodded. Rita went out with phone. It was clear that she didn't want any one to hear conversation. Deepa could guess she must be saying things against her. One thing was clear due to Tara. She had to suffer. She decided that she must call Tara. She dialed her number. But she just received switch off message. It was really strange. Tara was not even taking her call. If she was not interested in coming, then why did she created so much drama on that day. Tara didn't came herself and then she started thinking that it might be possible. She was doing to avoid blame. Then finally Rita came. Rita " Smita was not lying. She was really going out with her Mom to movie. She said that she was upset at beginning but then after some time she decided to forget. She told specially to Deepa and Tara that she was not angry." Then Priya looked around. Priya " Where is Tara?" "She didn't came and she is not even picking up her phone." "Now this is too much. After so much drama she suddenly disappeared. I just can't believe it." "Same here." Then they all started to decide what they want. They ordered. Then they ate all. They all decided to go to movie on that day. It seemed clear that no one wanted to go to hill station. They all felt that it was scary. It was clear that finally Smita's thought won. Then all started enjoying their food. Finally after some time they came out. They all stood in corner to take auto when suddenly Tara called Priya from behind. Priya was so shocked. Priya " Where were you? We are calling you for long time." "Actually I was little bit busy with my activity. You know me. Actually I have just joined shooting club." They all were shocked and impressed. Tara sensed that they were doing to forgive her now. Tara " Shall I call Smita?" She asked because she wanted to close matter now. Tara " I am sure when her parents know my skill, they will send her with us. Now I sense that since I know all those skills like Judo etc. I never sense fear which normally other girls do." Deepa was so shocked. She never thought that Tara knew so many things. Deepa "When you learned Judo?" "After school in one class I never tell you since I don't want to boost about my skills. But it seem that due to those skills. I just don't feel normal fears so I have to tell you." Then all looked shocked. Then they all started talking about those things. Soon all anger was forgotten. They were so glad to have one qualified shooter with them. She didn't have gun with her but she had her Judo skill with her. They were so happy that they were safe so they went to movie happily.
    As soon as Deepa reached home, she called Smita. She told her every thing. Smita "Ohh that's why she was talking like that? I never thought that she is so brave. I am sure my parents will feel more safe if they knew that my friend knew so many things." Deepa was so happy finally things were moving as per her wish. Now all fights would be over. Smita " I just want Tara to come home. Once my parents meet her. I am sure they will not feel scared any more. She can convince them. " Deepa was so pleased. This was moving in perfect way. If these things turned out in proper way Tara might convince all parents. Then she thought a better idea. Tara might teach them all Judo. She was so happy about it. She was so happy that finally. It was going to be great. Deepa " I will call Tara immediately." Smita "That's so great. I want to get rid of this burden and relax. It will be such relief when my parents will relax." "Don't worry. I will do it." Deepa was so happy. She immediately called Tara. Deepa told her every thing excitedly. Tara just didn't said any thing for long time. Deepa " Hello are you on phone?" " Yes I am..actually I can't visit Smita." "Why?" " I just feel so scared in visiting her. I mean after what she told about her parents. I just don't feel relax to meet them. I mean if some thing wrong happen then I will get whole blame and my parents told me not to interfere in others life. " " But Smita told to do it. " " I know but I can't protect you all. I am not that good. " " I know but you can teach us." " Officially no. But personally as friends yes." " Then it's easy if Smita learn judo by herself her parents felt most secure." " Yes. But it take long time." " No need to worry about it. We all have time to understand all steps. In fact we can understand those moves perfectly then we are secure for entire life." " Great then bring all in my house. I will arrange space." "But don't you feel it will be too small. I feel that we can do it in some garden..." "In public place? No way. We must not do such practice in public places. Try to understand. We have to move our body in different way and no one want unknown person to see us. Any way my house is perfect. In fact my Mom will even serve snacks to us. Just come. Tomorrow at 3 o'clock." " Okay." Deepa started calling all. Most of her friends agreed to come. She was so happy. It seemed some adventure was started for them. She wanted to learn something new. She called every one. Some girls agreed but some didn't want to exhaust themselves unnecessarily. They all went to Tara's house. they learned in for long hours. Every one was so shocked with Tara's efforts. She did it all without exhausting herself. She just kept trying. Some managed to learnt it but many girls just quit but Tara never complaint. Whole time during their vacation this Judo just kept going ahead. After Judo many times they went to movies but Tara was so moody about that going out. But every one seemed to understood her. She was their only teacher who was teaching them without being getting paid. Her exertion was obvious. She needed to rest. One day even Deepa suggested her. "Tara you are doing too much. I feel you can stop this training now. I mean we are trained enough to protect ourselves now." Tara nodded and smiled. Deepa " So tomorrow we can meet at MC Donald and decide where we can do?" Smita also smiled happily. Smita " Now even my parents started feeling confident about my picnic. Of course we must not go to far." Tara " So they will give permission to Lonavala or Khandala." Smita looked so shocked, " Not that far. You can go that far on your own?" Tara smiled. " So what is use of training? We are not going away to any far away place. I feel we will go same places which we are going before training." Smita looked sad. " Sorry. But you can go. I am sure other parents would give permission." Every one was looking confused. But some girls agreed willingly so it was decided that they would go. Tara " And we will do it all at my home. " They all nodded. So after that Tara became planner of every vacation. Every one began to obey Tara even Smita's parents also agreed to send her. Every thing was perfect so they never thought that they would have any problem on their Matheran trip. They just thought it would be perfect.
    Tara did it in perfect way. Her Uncle was going to pick them up at bus stand. Tara and Deepa both were so happy. Their friendship was growing day by day. Every thing was perfect. But then suddenly Tara started to look confused. Tara "Where is my seat?" Then she saw it. It was just on opposite side of a small boy. Tara sat on that seat with smile. Deepa was sitting on seat. When suddenly Tara started shivering, Deepa was so shocked. Tara was looking well few seconds ago. She was shivering now. Such a brave girl was shivering like a leaf. She never expected this. In fact she was sure that if any member of her group noticed it then they would also get nervous. After all they all were just keeping all faith on Tara. If Tara started acting like that then they all would feel scared from inside. Deepa tried to hide it. But Tara started screaming. Whole bus was upset. She just got out of that bus without thinking she started running on road. She was lucky that none of vehicles hit her. But people were screaming on her. All group started running after her. It was so hard to control her. Finally she fainted. It was horrible. Deepa was so scared. Deepa " Immediately called Tara's Mom." Her Mom told them to take her to hospital. Deepa decided to take few friends with her. They all reached to hospital. They were all so scared and crying. But Doctor looked at Tara and checked her. Doctor " Did you done some thing like ragging to scare her so much?" "No Doctor. We did nothing. We just entered in bus and she started shivering. " "Stop lying. No one get scared just due to sitting in bus.You must have done something." Doctor was looking so angry. Doctor " I am going to call Police. You can convince them that." Deepa was so scared. All girls started crying. Smita " My parents were right. Coming with you girls was my mistake. I am getting punished unnecessarily." Doctor " Then tell me what they have done?" Smita was so confused. Smita " We have done nothing. Actually this girl was always strange. She always kept talking abusive and taunting way. I just feel she might have taken some thing wrong before coming to meet us." Deepa screamed on Smita. She never thought that Smita was still carrying so much anger in her heart. " Smita don't talk like that." "So then tell me. Why did she started acted in strange way as soon as she entered in bus? We have not even talked with her. Doctor if you don't believe us ask other people from bus." Then they gave bus driver's number to Doctor who gave it to girls in case they needed his help. Doctor called him. All group was so angry with Tara now. They just sensed one thing that Tara was their biggest trouble. They were so glad at least driver convinced that Doctor that they had not ragged her. Doctor " But one thing is clear. She have not take any thing like drug and she was too scared. I have to call Police if you can't tell me cause." They were so nervous. When suddenly Tara's parents came running, her Mom came to Doctor " What happen? How is my daughter?" "She is fine. But she was so scared." Actually she was suffering from coulrophobia." Doctor looked at all girls. Tara's Dad " They don't know. You girls go home now. We will handle it." They didn't understand what they were telling. But they all sensed that Tara had some disease and she had managed to hide it from them. Smita " If she was sick, why don't she tell us? We could have skipped this vacation." All other girls started agreeing. Rita " She always wanted to be macho." They all started talking against Tara except Deepa. She sensed sorrow from heart regarding Tara. She decided that tomorrow she would go to hospital and personally ask Tara's parents about her sickness. She didn't dare to ask others to give her company. Since it was clear then no longer wanted to talk to Tara. They all felt that they could have landed in jail just because of her. So Deepa decided to go alone in hospital.
    Next day when Deepa visited the hospital, Tara was looking completely different. She was no longer that confidant Tara who used to teach them Judo and shooting. Deepa sensed that her sickness must be some thing serious. Deepa sat near her. Deepa " Tara don't worry you will be okay. Doctor will make you well." Tara gave sad smile to Deepa. Tara "You are alone? Of course. No one want to have any relation with me. It always happen when they know about my this sickness. That's why I tried to hide it. I just wished I have not watched that movie in such a small age. But it was my dare. You know me. I never stop myself when some one dare me regarding something." " I know. But I don't get it. Actually your Dad told name of your sickness but personally I don't know much about it. " " I am scared of clowns." "What?" Deepa started laughing. Deepa " Tara it can't be that serious sickness. I mean many people hate clown of circus. Many people don't like that. But you were panic so much because..where was clown in bus?" " On water bottle of that kid?" Now Deepa was shocked. Deepa " Ohh my god!! That's why you never came to MC Donald and Smita's house also have one shop which that picture of clown in showcase that's why you avoided it. You did all just because you wanted to avoid clowns. You arranged all trips because you can arrange places where you can't see clowns. My god but why?" "Actually when I was too small, some kids dared me so I watched one horror movie which was not permitted for kids. My parents never knew about it. But in that movie they had ghost in clown. From that day I started getting nightmare every day. I just tried to hide it all. My parents didn't know any thing until one day they took me to circus and I started screaming and fainted then I confessed it to them. They didn't want any one to know about it.Just like me they felt ashamed so we started hiding it. We all managed to stay away from every place which have clown. It was easy and beginning but then MC Donald started. People started bringing clowns in birthday party. Kids started bringing things with picture of clown. I tried my best to look away from it. I managed to stay away from it. I just managed to hide my fear with my macho stunts but this time I have failed. I just can't help it. I was locked in that bus when that clown came before me." Deepa " My god!! You need a treatment just hiding will not help you." " I know it now. Yesterday Psychiatrist convinced me and my parents to give me treatment. I will take it. But just promise me that you will not tell any one." "But Tara?" "Promise me!!" Deepa nodded in agreement. But in heart Deepa knew that Tara was no longer part of that group. Then suddenly Tara looked in her eyes and sensed it. Tara " Any way they are no longer interested in me. You can go back to them." Deepa " No.I am your friend. I will stay with you. They are acting that way because they don't know your problem.." "And you are not going to tell them. It will make things hard for me. In school one boy knew about it. He just kept using me every time to do all his homework. It was worst. I have to change school." Deepa nodded. So Deepa went out after some time. She was crying slowly. She understood one thing even most tough looking person had weakness inside that could destroy them. She dried her tears and smiled. Since she had decided now she would become tough pole for her friend in her weakest day.
                                                                        The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...