Thursday, June 20, 2013

Poem 912. The voice

                                     The voice
When I was doing it I was confident that I will win it
But when I heard that voice I feel suddenly that losing
Is what written in my destiny and this is what my life
So this what happen to us when we heard some voice
That voice take us on totally wrong and opposite side
So just when you feel this way think which was that
Thing or which was that voice your heart can surely tell that
If you ask yourself peacefully as with quiet of your life
You can clearly see which was that voice and what is that noise
But problem is that we don't know how to handle that voice in life
When we found out that voice we just try to avoid that voice
But how hard you may try but still in this life we can't avoid that
Irritating voice because no one want to hear that sick voice
Every one just want to avoid and stay away from that voice
So that voice already knows no one is going to accept it
Or no one is going to like that sort of fully negative kind of voice
That voice will follow any one whom that voice like
It is so strange that we can't have freedom even to avoid that voice
I just hate  when I heard that voice because I am sure
All negative feelings inside me are going to arise with that voice
Still from other side of life which negative and dark that voice
Come loud and clear in our life and destroy our sky of dreams that
Always disturb us on each and every front of our thinking and life
How frustrated we feel when our sun rise on totally wrong point
And when we think we are going to achieve everything that
All thoughts vanish in just few seconds with our thoughts and life
I just don't want to hear that sort of strange and steady voice
But it is not our right to decide if we can able to ever hear that voice
I just never understand what is our mistake in our life
That we just never able to avoid that non stop disturbing type of voice
I just don't know from where may comes that voice
It is like playing with demon games of hide and seek for life
But then some one told me that it happens because I don't adjust
With that voice and don't gather courage to hear that voice
So from many corners and many sides we all hear that voice
If we manage to stood against it and fight we may began to ignore that voice
If we can't ignore at least we can adjust with that voice
Because it is coming from each corner and every side of life
So success can be achieve only by ignoring those voice
Or some even use it and turn it as they like and use it for benefit of life
Those are most intelligent and brilliant mind in all I have respect for them from heart
Using such voices for benefit of world is most useful art in life
This can also reduce those irritating sound from all other people's life
But still I feel scared when I heard that voice which they make me depressed
How hard I try not to but still they got that strange power in voice
So I use many times my walk man and music to avoid that voice
But still some time I just force to hear that strange type of voice
Then some one told me I must block them from my mind
Because using such thing will not help me much in my future and life
When I use them properly in my life I will understand how to went ahead in life
Our mind have that power just keep confidence on mind and
Slowly you can see your self going ahead and blocking those voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...