Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Poem 908. Irritating raindrops

                                               Irritating raindrops
On window fall those raindrop I just don't why that sound irritates my heart
People says it is lovely like some rhythm or nature's song but I think I don't like
Those irritating sound of raindrops rain is so lovely I loved to see it
And I also love when in rain I heard birds singing I must nice to hear those raindrops
But instead of feeling nice some thing hurt inside our heart about those raindrops
I just can't say it because people love them I read about them a plenty of poems
But when I heard them I just can't concentrate on my work and job at all
They seems like some irritating music which hurt our heart and our thought
When people continue to admire that rain I can happily join in admiration with them
I like that wind and I like those sound when even they fall on ground
But I don't know why did I hate when they fall on that window and make sound
Which really irritates my heart there are some sounds which always irritates us
Always irritate us like that special window which irritate my heart
I just never understand why that sound so much power on my heart's part
Then I decided that I will go into bottom of matter and search for cause
That will help our thinking and our heart so I decide to spend some of my day's part
Just to understand why that sound irritate my heart I went through my history
Like I am some story and even in childhood I search many painful part
And suddenly my happy childhood turn into saddest from my heart
Then I began to take view of my each and every pain from my heart
Which may relate to those window and those raindrop after all
Why did I hate something if it is not related to my past and pain
I just decided that I need to search and investigate because when ever
I heard that sound I feel irritate after all I suppose to heard that sound
On each and every day so that sound I feel so frustrated as well as irritate
But those sounds are something which we heard every day
I thought if I find the cause then I will not get hurt so much by that voice
And it's pain but when I tried search I found it is just useless because
Near that window I never suffer any pain at first I run behind it
And then slowly I forget about that sort of thing and that type of pain
I began to ignore that sound and that pain then after some days
When once again came that rain I no more feel that painful in any way
In fact slowly in my life I manage to change and now I even like
Those raindrops as well as that kind of rain when we heard that
Sound we must learn to accept that sound as part of our future
And part our day when some times we hate some sound we feel that
Something serious hidden behind them like some kind of serious
Trouble in our future or some kind of trouble about our past in rain
But everything is not that hard in our life like on T.V. we watch every day
Life is quite simple in each and every way when some thing irritate you
It just irritate because we have lack of concentration in some work
Which we decide we must do on that day it is so simple that when
We do some work those drops just manage to irritate but when we
Start to do that work we need to concentrate so nothing is must
Complicated in that work on each and every day but when it start
New it just can't be easy on any day but when our work go ahead
On each day slowly it becomes easy for us in every way then
Those raindrop looks lovely because we are tension less past never
Hurt us in any form or in any way until we find some thing which
We really like and perfectly appreciate after all in life we want some thing
Beautiful and nice everyday but it irritate us if our plan get disturbed by it
In each and every way so let us not complicate very sort of thought
And never let future do us any harm may it be tomorrow or today
But those raindrops were just irritating us on that day and they manage
To hurt in past or future because they are just part of that second and that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...