Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Poem. 6827. Wind will open new

                              Wind will open new

Wind will open new freedom of mind when I start to sing song which I like that one make me smile

Wind will open new hope of mind when I give path to route which I want that one make me smile

Wind will open new touch of mind when I show direction to dream which I feel that one make me smile

Wind will open new path of mind when I form shine to thought which I need that one make me smile

Wind will open new route of mind when I create spirit to concept which I show that one make me smile

Wind will open new dream of mind when I give route to chapter which I form that one make me smile

Wind will open new shine of mind when I show soul to strength which I start that one make me smile

Wind will open new touch of mind when I start touch to direction which I show that one make me smile

Wind will open new spirit of mind when I form appeal to touch which I give that one make me smile

Wind will open new world of mind when I give concept to move which I form that one make me smile

Wind will open new chapter of mind when I show strength to word which I sense that one make me smile

Wind will open new feeling of mind when I start move to route which I create that one make me smile

Wind will open new strength of mind when I form hope to dream which I start that one make me smile

Wind will open new spirit of mind when I give appeal to touch which I form that one make me smile

Wind will open new hope of mind when I show knowledge to soul which I sense that one make me smile

Wind will open new route of mind when I form strength to step which I show that one make me smile

Wind will open new path of mind when I start appeal to smile which I form that one make me smile

Wind will open new soul of mind when I give chapter to route which I create that one make me smile

Wind will open new step of mind when I show direction to shine which I feel that one make me smile

Wind will open new strength of mind when I feel knowledge to step which I form that one make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...