Monday, April 25, 2022

Poem. 6322. Just one hope make me fly

                                      Just one hope make me fly

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that hope which never reduce that move ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that route which never show that world ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that shine which never create that strength ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that appeal which never give that direction ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that smile which never start that knowledge ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that thought which never stop that movement ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that touch which never bring that feel ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that path which never form that light ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that move which never start that thought ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that word which never create that appeal ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that spirit which never come that strength ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that chapter which never give that direction ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that concept which never form that soul ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that spirit which never create that strength ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that soul which never give that concept ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that step which never show that direction ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that route which never start that chapter ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that move which never bring that smile ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that world which never create that path ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that concept which never show that chapter ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that strength which never form that hope ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that appeal which never give that concept ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that direction which never start that appeal ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that shine which never create that path ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that route which never form that direction ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that path which never show that chapter ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that start which never create that touch ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that appeal which never form that soul ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that spirit which never start that direction ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that direction which never give that concept ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that knowledge which never show that chapter ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that touch which never create that direction ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that soul which never give that strength ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that step which never show that chapter ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that route which never start that touch ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that spirit which never show that path ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that dream which never form that shine ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that thought which never give that touch ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that chapter which never start that direction ahead with every try

Just one hope make me fly to sky it's that spirit which never show that strength ahead with every try.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...