Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Poem. 6215. When wind began to give

                                                When wind began to give 

When wind began to give hope I start to listen that way become golden which comes with it’s every stroke  

When wind began to give path I start to walk that route become dream which forms with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give touch I start to feel that world become thought which creates with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give step I start to create that chapter become hope which gives with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give concept I start to form that feeling become spirit which shows with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give strength I start to show that knowledge become path which forms with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give touch I start to feel that direction become strength which comes with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give thought I start to create that appeal become route which gives with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give knowledge I start to show that touch become move which shows with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give direction I start to form that thought become path which forms with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give appeal I start to walk that direction become soul which creates with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give chapter I start to create that appeal become step which shows with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give smile I start to show that touch becomes route which forms with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give appeal I start to form that step becomes path which gives with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give step I start to listen that chapter becomes smile which comes with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give route I start to create that shine become step which forms with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give move I start to show that route become dream which gives with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give path I start to form that appeal become shine which creates with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give shine I start to listen that touch become step which shows with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give appeal I start to create that path become route which comes with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give concept I start to show that way become touch which forms with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give spirit I start to form that move become shine which shows with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give route I start to listen that soul become appeal which creates with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give touch I start to walk that move become thought which forms with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give thought I start to form that step become knowledge which shows with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give light I start to create that path become direction which comes with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give appeal I start to show that route become strength which forms with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give knowledge I start to form that move become touch which creates with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give shine I start to create that strength become path which shows with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give step I start to form that direction become route which comes with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give chapter I start to show that concept become step which creates with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give direction I start to create that thought become shine which forms with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give strength I start to form that touch become spirit which shows with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give appeal I start to show that direction become route which creates with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give touch I start to create that knowledge become way which forms with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give thought I start to form that appeal become move which shows with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give dream I start to show that strength become path which creates with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give hope I start to create that touch become soul which brings with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give path I start to form that direction become step which shows with it’s every stroke 

When wind began to give spirit I start to show that chapter become route which forms with it’s every stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...