Monday, December 6, 2021

Poem. 6202. While chasing dream

                                                    While chasing dream

While chasing dream I see new hope to thought of mind which start new direction to spirit of life that open new window of mind

While chasing dream I feel new chapter to shine of mind which form new strength to move of life that bring new window of mind 

While chasing dream I sense new touch to step of mind which create new touch to word of life that create new window of mind 

While chasing dream I create new appeal to start of mind which show new path to soul of life that form new window of mind

While chasing dream I form new thought to route of mind which give new route to shine of life that show new window of mind

While chasing dream I start new concept to path of mind which start new move to touch of life that start new window of mind

While chasing dream I feel new morning to move of mind which form new spirit to thought of life that form new window of mind 

While chasing dream I create new chapter to soul of mind which create new step to route of life that start new window of mind 

While chasing dream I form new thought to step of mind which give new appeal to path of life that form new window of mind 

While chasing dream I start new concept to route of mind which show new light to way of life that show new window of mind

While chasing dream I show new knowledge to way of mind which form new step to move of life that start new window of mind 

While chasing dream I give new direction to soul of mind which create new path to chapter of life that form new window of mind 

While chasing dream I create new strength to path of mind which show new shine to route of life that create new window of mind 

While chasing dream I form new shine to appeal of mind which start new direction to smile of life that show new window of mind 

While chasing dream I show new step to touch of mind which create new hope to start of life that form new window of mind 

While chasing dream I start new route to chapter of mind which give new path to touch of life that show new window of mind 

While chasing dream I sense new path to strength of mind which start new move to shine of life that create new window of mind 

While chasing dream I form new appeal to touch of mind which show new route to direction of life that form new window of mind

While chasing dream I start new chapter to world of mind which create new way to thought of life that start new window of mind 

While chasing dream I create new strength to path of mind which form new light to move of life that show new window of mind

While chasing dream I show new route to chapter of mind which start new hope to appeal of life that create new window of mind 

While chasing dream I give new touch to path of mind which show new knowledge to way of life that form new window of mind 

While chasing dream I start new thought to step of mind which form new direction to route of life that start new window of mind 

While chasing dream I show new route to shine of mind which create new appeal to world of life that show new window of mind 

While chasing dream I form new soul to appeal of mind which start new knowledge to step of life that create new window of mind 

While chasing dream I create new way to chapter of mind which give new strength to path of life that form new window of mind 

While chasing dream I start new touch to concept of mind which show new route to way of life that give new window of mind

While chasing dream I form new smile to strength of mind which start new direction to move of life that show new window of mind 

While chasing dream I show new appeal to spirit of mind which create new touch to route of life that start new window of mind 

While chasing dream I create new touch to shine of mind which form new strength to way of life that form new window of mind 

While chasing dream I give new strength to path of mind which start new appeal to soul of life that show new window of mind 

While chasing dream I start new appeal to soul of mind which show new light to way of life that create new window of mind

While chasing dream I form new touch to step of mind which create new spirit to route of life that start new window of mind 

While chasing dream I show new thought to start of mind which give new step to chapter of life that form new window of mind 

While chasing dream I start new shine to touch of mind which form new route to concept of life that start new window of mind 

While chasing dream I form new step to chapter of mind which show new way to smile of life that give new window of mind 

While chasing dream I create new spirit to thought of mind which start new path to step of life that create new window of mind 

While chasing dream I show new hope to concept of mind which form new touch to route of life that start new window of mind

While chasing dream I start new path to knowledge of mind which give new start to soul of life that create new window of mind 

While chasing dream I form new appeal to hope of mind which show new way to shine of life that form new window of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...