Sunday, August 22, 2021

Poem. 6111. That picture of nature open new

                                        That picture of nature open new

That picture of nature open new life I sense new day is coming as it comes at each path new thought welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new move I feel new touch is creating as it starts at each step new chapter welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new step I start new shine is thinking as it forms at each dream new direction welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new route I create new way is understanding as it gives at each shine new appeal welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new shine I show new path is giving as it creates at each knowledge new step welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new touch I form new direction is showing as it comes at each thought new route welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new chapter I give new strength is creating as it shows at each direction new way welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new concept I start new appeal is thinking as it gives at each chapter new start welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new strength I create new spirit is meaning as it starts at each step new thought welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new appeal I show new thought is learning as it forms at each path new dream welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new thought I feel new chapter is understanding as it creates at each start new move welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new smile I start new touch is feeling as it becomes at each thought new hope welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new touch I form new appeal is thinking as it shows at each direction new path welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new shine I create new thought is meaning as it starts at each concept new way welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new spirit I show new spirit is learning as it creates at each dream new light welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new appeal I give new world is feeling as it gives at each knowledge new step welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new dream I start new concept is understanding as it forms at each path new smile welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new hope I create new touch is meaning as it shows at each direction new path welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new soul I form new world is thinking as it gives at each strength new direction welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new step I show new knowledge is creating as it starts at each hope new light welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new start I give new spirit is understanding as it forms at each move new direction welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new way I start new move is learning as it gives at each knowledge new step welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new direction I create new hope is meaning as it shows at each spirit new path welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new strength I form new soul is thinking as it starts at each thought new step welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new appeal I show new direction is feeling as it creates at each path new soul welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new thought I give new touch is understanding as it forms at each smile new route welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new touch I start new chapter is meaning as it shows at each direction new way welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new step I create new strength is learning as it gives at each thought new shine welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new route I show new soul is thinking as it starts at each path new appeal welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new spirit I give new start is understanding as it creates at each route new light welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new move I form new hope is learning as it shows at each dream new touch welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new shine I feel new direction is meaning as it gives at each touch new route welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new step I create new touch is feeling as it starts at each thought new move welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new start I show new knowledge is thinking as it creates at each path new step welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new path I start new chapter is learning as it gives at each direction new soul welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new light I give new thought is understanding as it shows at each concept new path welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new dream I form new step is meaning as it starts at each strength new move welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new route I create new start is feeling as it shows at each chapter new step welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new appeal I show new soul is learning as it creates at each concept new path welcome on every point

That picture of nature open new touch I start new direction is thinking as it forms at each dream new light welcome on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...