Friday, August 6, 2021

Poem. 6098. One window of my heart always tell

                                      One window of my heart always tell

One window of my heart always tell me in life truth is always best since finally it come before you after sometime on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life move is always enchanting when finally it bring peace in thought of life on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life start is always precious when finally it form hope in spirit of soul on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life path is always important when finally it show way before hope of step on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life world is always enchanting when finally it give touch in dream to strength on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life direction is always best since finally it bring shine to soul on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life strength is always shine when finally it create route to step on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life knowledge is always step since finally it open way to touch on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life move is always strength when finally it start route to dream on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life route is always dream when finally it form move to spirit on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life chapter is always hope since finally it show path to concept on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life strength is always move when finally it give soul to chapter on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life appeal is always route when finally it start shine to direction on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life touch is always chapter when finally it create step to strength on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life hope is always direction since finally it show soul to chapter on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life step is always strength when finally it form dream to thought on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life move is always knowledge when finally it give step to chapter on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life way is always appeal since finally it show thought to route on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life route is always thought when finally it give direction to move on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life path is always knowledge when finally it start chapter to soul on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life start is always route since finally it create direction to step on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life shine is always way when finally it show strength to dream on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life spirit is always concept when finally it form path to soul on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life world is always strength since finally it start route to concept on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life appeal is always touch when finally it create move to direction on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life concept is always path when finally it show spirit to knowledge on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life chapter is always step since finally it form soul to strength on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life spirit is always move when finally it start route to direction on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life start is always shine when finally it create dream to thought on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life hope is always spirit since finally it show shine to appeal on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life path is always soul when finally it give strength to move on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life route is always direction when finally it form soul to chapter on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life world is always smile since finally it create path to concept on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life strength is always hope when finally it start route to direction on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life appeal is always path when finally it show soul to strength on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life touch is always move since finally it form step to chapter on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life shine is always spirit when finally it create path to soul on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life thought is always light when finally it start start to path on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life chapter is always shine since finally it form soul to step on each point

One window of my heart always tell me in life concept is always path when finally it show route to chapter on each point.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...