Thursday, June 3, 2021

Poem. 6042. What I want to say dream

                                             What I want to say to dream

What I want to say to dream form new light to find knowledge which form new direction to thought of mind at each point

What I want to say to dream show new path to create concept which give new strength to touch of move at each point

What I want to say to dream create new step to show direction which start new route to soul of concept at each point

What I want to say to dream start new move to form strength which show new path to way of chapter at each point

What I want to say to dream form new appeal to create path which give new knowledge to touch of appeal at each point

What I want to say to dream bring new touch to show strength which create new step to thought of touch at each point

What I want to say to dream give new knowledge to start thought which form new path to chapter of move at each point

What I want to say to dream show new direction to give touch which create new soul to strength of chapter at each point

What I want to say to dream create new soul to show thought which give new direction to path of knowledge at each point

What I want to say to dream form new step to start direction which show new concept to soul of thought at each point

What I want to say to dream start new route to form chapter which form new appeal to step of direction at each point

What I want to say to dream give new way to create strength which start new smile to hope of touch at each point

What I want to say to dream create new move to show concept which give new start to path of feel at each point

What I want to say to dream show new direction to form touch which form new chapter to soul of way at each point

What I want to say to dream form new strength to create path which create new shine to move of thought at each point

What I want to say to dream start new route to show thought which give new knowledge to soul of chapter at each point

What I want to say to dream give new direction to form chapter which show new light to thought of soul at each point

What I want to say to dream form new knowledge to start way which form new hope to chapter of step at each point

What I want to say to dream create new thought to give concept which give new appeal to path of start at each point

What I want to say to dream show new light to create direction which start new thought to route of move at each point

What I want to say to dream start new route to show thought which give new direction to way of knowledge at each point

What I want to say to dream give new appeal to start chapter which form new smile to spirit of direction at each point

What I want to say to dream create new thought to form path which create new step to shine of strength at each point

What I want to say to dream form new direction to give knowledge which start new way to start of knowledge at each point

What I want to say to dream show new strength to start direction which form new hope to touch of spirit at each point

What I want to say to dream start new appeal to show strength which give new direction to path of touch at each point

What I want to say to dream create new soul to form step which start new strength to move of appeal at each point

What I want to say to dream form new step to create direction which show new light to step of chapter at each point

What I want to say to dream show new start to give thought which create new touch to path of knowledge at each point

What I want to say to dream give new soul to show knowledge which form new route to way of concept at each point

What I want to say to dream create new way to start direction which show new world to route of appeal at each point

What I want to say to dream start new step to show strength which form new step to move of strength at each point

What I want to say to dream form new world to create appeal which give new light to touch of direction at each point

What I want to say to dream give new chapter to form touch which create new path to concept of strength at each point

What I want to say to dream show new knowledge to way which start new chapter to soul of knowledge at each point

What I want to say to dream create new step to soul which form new strength to strength of step at each point

What I want to say to dream form new start to appeal which create new hope to shine of strength at each point

What I want to say to dream give new soul to direction which start new route to appeal of thought at each point

What I want to say to dream show new step to thought which form new light to knowledge of soul at each point

What I want to say to dream start new appeal to chapter which give new route to concept of start at each point.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...