Thursday, April 1, 2021

Poem. 5989. When I sense that light

                                                     When I sense that light

When I sense that light of sky which form new strength to appeal of mind that create new world to learning of step in mind

When I sense that light of path which create new spirit to dream of mind that give new direction to feeling of step in mind

When I sense that light of start which show new concept to hope of mind that form new thought to meaning of step in mind

When I sense that light of move which start new direction to start of mind that create new chapter to thinking of step in mind

When I sense that light of soul which form new thought to shine of mind that show new concept to understanding of step in mind

When I sense that light of route which give new knowledge to path of mind that form new appeal to learning of step in mind

When I sense that light of dream which create new spirit to move of mind that start new route to feeling of step in mind

When I sense that light of chapter which show new route to soul of mind that give new direction to meaning of step in mind

When I sense that light of hope which start new direction to start of mind that create new touch to understanding of step in mind

When I sense that light of appeal which form new strength to path of mind that form new thought to thinking of step in mind

When I sense that light of concept which give new knowledge to start of mind that show new touch to learning of step in mind

When I sense that light of shine which create new appeal to thought of mind that give new direction to feeling of step in mind

When I sense that light of spirit which show new touch to dream of mind that create new thought to meaning of step in mind

When I sense that light of move which form new direction to hope of mind that form new knowledge to thinking of step in mind

When I sense that light of path which start new appeal to concept of mind that show new route to understanding of step in mind

When I sense that light of soul which create new thought to chapter of mind that start new move to learning of step in mind

When I sense that light of start which show new knowledge to way of mind that create new path to feeling of step in mind

When I sense that light of hope which give new strength to path of mind that show new shine to meaning of step in mind

When I sense that light of appeal which form new appeal to start of mind that form new touch to thinking of step in mind

When I sense that light of concept which create new touch to soul of mind that give new chapter to understanding of step in mind

When I sense that light of chapter which show new dream to way of mind that start new direction to meaning of step in mind

When I sense that light of direction which start new route to shine of mind that form new appeal to learning of step in mind

When I sense that light of strength which give new start to soul of mind that create new concept to feeling of step in mind

When I sense that light of touch which form new knowledge to path of mind that start new route to understanding of step in mind

When I sense that light of path which create new direction to start of mind that show new path to meaning of step in mind

When I sense that light of dream which show new chapter to way of mind that create new spirit to learning of step in mind

When I sense that light of hope which start new thought to strength of mind that form new shine to thinking of step in mind

When I sense that light of spirit which create new touch to hope of mind that show new route to feeling of step in mind

When I sense that light of soul which form new concept to dream of mind that give new light to meaning of step in mind

When I sense that light of path which show new knowledge to way of mind that start new path to learning of step in mind

When I sense that light of start which give new direction to path of mind that form new smile to understanding of step in mind

When I sense that light of touch which start new route to move of mind that create new start to feeling of step in mind

When I sense that light of appeal which create new soul to chapter of mind that give new spirit to thinking of step in mind

When I sense that light of thought which form new move to concept of mind that start new path to meaning of step in mind

When I sense that light of chapter which show new way to strength of mind that form new way to learning of step in mind

When I sense that light of spirit which give new knowledge to route of mind that show new soul to understanding of step in mind

When I sense that light of soul which start new direction to path of mind that create new shine to feeling of step in mind

When I sense that light of way which create new touch to way of mind that form new appeal to meaning of step in mind

When I sense that light of start which form new chapter to dream of mind that give new chapter to thinking of step in mind

When I sense that light of move which show new hope to concept of mind that start new shine to learning of step in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...