Sunday, March 14, 2021

Poem. 5973. Smile can give beginning which

                                         Smile can give beginning which

Smile can give beginning which thought which start new day of life but one smile is not enough I need lots of them in life

Smile can give beginning which show new sky but still sky is too big to understand with one smile God I need more dreams in life

Smile can give beginning which form new route that might be enough for some but I need more route of happiness in life

Smile can give beginning which start new rainbow of feeling which might give few hopes but I want more steps in life

Smile can give beginning which create new world of thinking which start just few pages but I like to read full books in life

Smile can give beginning which show new strength but still I can't say I am with drop of smile I want big rain in life

Smile can give beginning which form new direction which might show some destination but not for me I want more directions in life

Smile can give beginning which start new spirit which seem enough for some but I want more of hopeful thought in life

Smile can give beginning which show new knowledge which may create for step but I need more routes in life

Smile can give beginning which give new appeal which might form enough start to few but I need more shines in life

Smile can give beginning which create new concept which seem enough spirit to path but I want more chapters in life

Smile can give beginning which form new thought which start enough shine to route but I need more starts in life

Smile can give beginning which start new strength which form enough touch to way but I want more steps in life

Smile can give beginning which give new knowledge which give enough step to move but I need more paths in life

Smile can give beginning which create new touch which show enough route to soul but I want more hopes in life

Smile can give beginning which show new thought which start enough path to spirit but I need more routes in life

Smile can give beginning which form new direction which create enough move to soul but I want more moves in life

Smile can give beginning which create new chapter which form enough start to way but I need more touches in life

Smile can give beginning which start new strength which show enough step to route but I want more dreams in life

Smile can give beginning which show new appeal which start enough direction to shine but I need more steps in life

Smile can give beginning which form new touch which give enough knowledge to path but I want more starts in life

Smile can give beginning which create new direction which start enough route to shine but I need more spirits in life

Smile can give beginning which show new thought which form enough dream to touch but I want more ways in life

Smile can give beginning which form new knowledge which create enough path to concept but I need more touches in life

Smile can give beginning which start new direction which give enough route to strength but I want more steps in life

Smile can give beginning which show new strength which start enough touch to direction but I need more paths in life

Smile can give beginning which create new appeal which form enough path to thought but I want more starts in life

Smile can give beginning which give new chapter which show enough step to concept but I need more appeals in life

Smile can give beginning which form new light which start enough shine to knowledge but I want more steps in life

Smile can give beginning which start new concept which form enough spirit to dream but I need more routes in life

Smile can give beginning which show new thought which create enough step to direction but I start more paths in life

Smile can give beginning which create new touch which start enough dream to concept but I want more hopes in life

Smile can give beginning which start new direction which form enough soul to chapter but I need more touches in life

Smile can give beginning which form new knowledge which start enough path to move but I want more hopes in life

Smile can give beginning which show new strength which give enough concept to route but I need more ways in life

Smile can give beginning which start new appeal which form enough chapter to shine but I want more steps in life

Smile can give beginning which create new direction which start enough touch to way but I need more paths in life

Smile can give beginning which form new thought which show enough direction to route but I want more dreams in life

Smile can give beginning which show new chapter which create enough dream to path but I need more starts in life

Smile can give beginning which create new strength which form enough route to hope but I want more touches in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...