Thursday, April 16, 2020

Poem. 5186. When I see innocent smile

                                     When I see innocent smile
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create direction to thinking of word that give new appeal to knowledge that give new chapter to learning of route to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my start create thought to feeling of touch that give new direction to strength that give new strength to feeling of concept to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my touch create knowledge to meaning of spirit that give new strength to spirit that give new knowledge to meaning of path to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my touch create appeal to learning of shine that give new knowledge to touch that give new spirit to learning of strength to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create thought to feeling of touch that give new direction to shine that give new chapter to feeling of knowledge to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my spirit create shine to thinking of word that give new chapter to thought that give new shine to thinking of chapter to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my start create move to learning of route that give new concept to knowledge that give new path to learning of thought to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my word create route to meaning of shine that give new thought to learning that give new chapter to thinking of direction to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create start to thinking of word that give new shine to thinking that give new appeal to feeling of knowledge to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my touch create path to feeling of start that give new start to meaning that give new chapter to thinking of strength to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my appeal create step to learning of word that give new path to feeling that give new direction to learning of concept to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my thought create light to meaning of path that give new word to learning that give new concept to meaning of chapter to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my shine create touch to feeling of move that give new chapter to thinking that give new thought to feeling of touch to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my move create start to learning of route that give new appeal to meaning that give new concept to learning of start to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my start create touch to thinking of word that give new direction to learning that give new strength to feeling of shine to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create shine to meaning of path that give new concept to thinking that give new chapter to meaning of move to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my spirit create path to learning of route that give new chapter to meaning that give new concept to thinking of spirit to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my path create step to thinking of touch that give new direction to thinking that give new chapter to feeling of concept to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create touch to feeling of move that give new strength to learning that give new concept to learning of route to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my move create path to meaning of path that give new chapter to feeling that give new strength to meaning of touch to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my spirit create path to learning of route that give new concept to meaning that give new concept to thinking of start to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my start create move to thinking of word that give new strength to learning that give new touch to meaning of chapter to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create touch to meaning of shine that give new chapter to feeling that give new world to thinking of appeal to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my spirit create path to learning of route that give new direction to thinking that give new path to learning of strength to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my start create start to feeling of move that give new concept to learning that give new word to feeling of hope to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create shine to meaning of chapter that give new strength to meaning that give new route to learning of word to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my spirit create path to thinking of word that give new chapter to thinking that give new shine to feeling of touch to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create touch to learning of route that give new concept to feeling that give new word to meaning of move to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my spirit create start to feeling of touch that give new direction to meaning that give new path to learning of start to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my start create word to meaning of chapter that give new strength to feeling that give new touch to feeling of path to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my shine create path to thinking of world that give new knowledge to meaning that give new chapter to thinking of word to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my route create step to learning of start that give new concept to thinking that give new strength to meaning of chapter to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create word to feeling of touch that give new chapter to learning that give new concept to thinking of concept to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my spirit create path to learning of route that give new appeal to thinking that give new thought to learning of strength to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my move create touch to thinking of word that give new concept to feeling that give new chapter to meaning of direction to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my start create move to learning of route that give new chapter to thinking that give new touch to learning of strength to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my spirit create shine to meaning of concept that give new route to feeling that give new path to thinking of chapter to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create spirit to thinking of word that give new chapter to understanding that give new start to meaning of touch to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my spirit create path to feeling of move that give new concept to thinking that give new knowledge to feeling of chapter to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my start create word to meaning of shine that give new strength to feeling that give new thought to learning of concept to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my touch create step to learning of route that give new chapter to meaning that give new concept to thinking of world to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my move create path to thinking of touch that give new direction to learning that give new strength to meaning of touch to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my start create word to feeling of move that give new concept to thinking that give new knowledge to feeling of move to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my touch create step to thinking of word that give new appeal to meaning that give new direction to thinking of shine to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my spirit create path to learning of route that give new chapter to thinking that give new concept to learning of strength to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create touch to feeling of touch that give new touch to feeling that give new chapter to meaning of concept to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my start create word to meaning of path that give new start to learning that give new concept to thinking of world to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my touch create step to learning of route that give new move to meaning that give new touch to feeling of chapter to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my path create move to thinking of word that give new touch to thinking that give new chapter to knowledge of touch to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my spirit create start to feeling of move that give new concept to feeling that give new thought to strength of word to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my soul create shine to meaning of path that give new appeal to meaning that give new concept to direction of spirit to mind
When I see innocent smile it just change my life give spirit to my strength create path to learning of route that give new chapter to thinking that give new thought to shine of route to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...