Monday, December 23, 2019

Poem. 4989. What I create form different world

                                What I create form different world
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new hope to soul that show strength to thought of concept which give appeal to strength and way to start of direction to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will form new dream to step that show appeal to knowledge of path which give chapter to thought and step to route of thought to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will start new light to shine that show concept to strength of word which give thought to chapter and touch to spirit of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new knowledge to way that show touch to direction of step which give route to shine and light to path of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new strength to start that show chapter to thinking of way which give move to start and route to light of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new direction to dream that show concept to spirit of touch which give word to chapter and touch to step of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new appeal to shine that show direction to step of light which give path to thought and shine to spirit of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new concept to path that show new strength to move of spirit which give step to appeal and touch to start of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new strength to word that show new thought to start of move which give start to concept and step to chapter of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new thought to move that show new touch to word of chapter which give step to chapter and feel to direction of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new appeal to touch that show new shine to path of direction which give light to strength and move to appeal of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new concept to path that show new start to route of concept which give shine to touch and step to shine of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new direction to step that show new shine to light of strength which give look to thought and word to appeal of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new thought to shine that show new route to direction of way which give path to concept and move to shine of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new concept to spirit that show new appeal to strength of move which give route to shine and light to spirit of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new knowledge to step that show new touch to chapter of step which give way to route and start to path of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new direction to start that show new thought to concept of touch which give touch to move and route to word of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new concept to route that show new shine to light of direction which give route to concept and move to chapter of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new thought to spirit that show new touch to appeal of shine which give start to direction and start to concept of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new knowledge to step that show new shine to light of word which give way to spirit and move to strength of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new appeal to world that show new chapter to start of route which give touch to path and step to thought of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new touch to chapter that show new concept to step of word which give start to move and touch to spirit of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new direction to step that show new touch to strength of move which give step to shine and appeal to word of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new appeal to start that show new chapter to direction of step which give route to start and concept to path of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new chapter to step that show new concept to appeal of word which give smile to spirit and thought to step of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new concept to word that show new touch to thought of start which give hope to path and route to direction of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new direction to route that show new strength to shine of light which give move to start and step to appeal of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new thought to step that show new touch to step of route which give path to touch and way to spirit of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new appeal to shine that show new direction to start of thought which give way to spirit and start to touch of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new touch to spirit that show new concept to move of direction which give route to way and path to spirit of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new word to chapter that show new touch to direction of move which give spirit to appeal and start to path of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new spirit to appeal that show new step to strength of word which give chapter to thought and hope to way of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new start to thought that show new touch to chapter of route which give thought to shine and light to touch of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new touch to spirit that show new direction to appeal of path which give concept to move and start to path of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new shine to light that show new thought to start of concept which give direction to route and touch to word of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new start to path that show new concept to touch of direction which give touch to shine and light to concept of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new touch to spirit that show new shine to light of concept which give strength to start and touch to thought of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new route to direction that show new step to touch of chapter which give direction to path and route to touch of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new step to strength that show new appeal to path of route which give concept to word and chapter to spirit of knowledge to mind
What I will create form different world for mind that will give new start to concept that show new route to move of spirit which give strength to move and direction to path of knowledge to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 7076. Light bring new smile

                          Light bring new  smile      Light bring new smile which form new path which start new brightness to move that show...