Friday, December 6, 2019

Poem. 4962. I don't understand when life becomes smile

                     I just don't understand when life becomes smile
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just touch right tune which show new meaning of route which show new direction of touch that show new appeal of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just create new light which show new thinking of touch which show new knowledge of route that show new start of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give new direction which show new learning of move which show new thought of direction that show new path of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just form new touch which show new feeling of shine which show new strength of touch that show new spirit of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just touch new appeal which show new thinking of word which show new direction of spirit that show new word of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give new chapter which show new learning of move which show new touch of thought that show new step of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just form new touch which show new meaning of word which show new spirit of knowledge that show new start of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give new direction which show new thinking of move which show new start of direction that show new knowledge of route to mind      I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give new knowledge which show new feeling of step which show new route of chapter that show new touch of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just create dream of hope which show new meaning of start which show new path of move that show new concept of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show knowledge of way which show new learning of word which show new step of path that show new touch of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just form direction of move which show new feeling of thought which show new shine of concept that show new start of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give strength of shine which show new meaning of touch which show new spirit of knowledge that show new path of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just form knowledge of way which show new learning of move which show new touch of direction that show new chapter of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give direction of shine which show new feeling of chapter which show new start of knowledge that show new touch of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show knowledge of way which show new meaning of path which show new step of thought that show new word of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just form direction of start which show new thinking of direction which show new move of direction that show new path of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give strength of move which show new learning of strength which show new path of concept that show new way of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just create knowledge of word which show new thinking of shine which show new step of chapter that show new move of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give direction of touch which show new meaning of direction which show new move of direction that show new path of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show chapter of start which show new learning of knowledge which show new word of start that show new move of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give concept of step which show new feeling of direction which show new shine of light that show new touch of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give appeal of move which show new meaning of concept which show new start of path that show new word of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just form direction of word which show new learning of chapter which show new touch of start that show new move of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show strength of move which show new feeling of touch which show new spirit of thought that show new path of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just create concept of start which show new meaning of start which show new step of knowledge that show new word of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give direction of touch which show new learning of word which show new start of chapter that show new move of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just create strength of step which show new understanding of path which show new move that show new knowledge of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give word of start which show new meaning of shine which show new direction that show new appeal of strength of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show route of shine which show new learning of word which show new strength that show new path of chapter of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just create path of start which show new thinking of move which show new chapter that show new word of start of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give touch of shine which show new meaning of start which show new direction that show new touch of spirit of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show spirit of word which show new learning of touch which show new concept that show new move of path of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give start of move which show new understanding of path which show new strength that show new word of start of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show path of touch which show new feeling of route which show new knowledge that show new path of word of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give spirit of thought which show new meaning of path which show new chapter that show new touch of spirit of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show shine of chapter which show new thinking of move which show new direction that show new shine of light of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give start of concept which show new learning of step which show new strength that show new touch of spirit of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show touch of shine which show new feeling of move which show new knowledge that show new path of touch of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give step of light which show new meaning of touch which show new direction that show new move of spirit of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just start move of touch which show new thinking of move which show new strength that show new step of word of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give spirit of route which show new learning of thought which show new chapter that show new touch of way of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show touch of move which show new feeling of move which show new direction that show new start of step of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give spirit of shine which show new learning of touch which show new chapter that show new thought of move of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just start path of chapter which show new meaning of step which show new touch that show new direction of start of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show touch of word which show new feeling of move which show new direction that show new knowledge of way of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show shine of light which show new thinking of shine which show new knowledge that show new strength of move of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give touch of spirit which show new learning of spirit which show new strength that show new direction of thought of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just show start of move which show new feeling of path which show new appeal that show new spirit of knowledge of route to mind
I just don't understand when life becomes smile I need to just give word of chapter which show new meaning of step which show new touch that show new move of direction of route to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...