Saturday, November 17, 2018

Adventure story. 371. Professional singer

                                              Professional singer
Rita started to dance on that song while cooking. It was so wonderful. She always loved music. She was once upon a time good singer. She used to love singing. But then she decided to quit it. She didn't like film industry that much. She preferred normal life over it. She decided to stay away from it. She decided to move ahead with her own life. But still she loved to dance sometimes. Then suddenly radio stopped and her all options were over. She needed to sing so she started singing song while cooking. She slowly felt so lost in that world that she totally forgot every thing. She didn't sense when Mandar came in garden. He was so lost in thoughts. He wanted to increase his salary but he didn't get it. He worked hard this time. He was expecting increase this time. But his Boss denied. He started to feel so upset that he didn't want to work. He took half day and came home. Nothing was working the way he wanted. He was feeling so frustrated. When he suddenly sensed someone was calling him from behind, he turned back. He saw his rich neighbour was calling him. He was rich man just took that bangalow and since his entry every thing was changing. Every day this man was adding every interior decoration which was costlier. He was wasting so much money on that house which was very upsetting for Mandar since due to it his house was looking old and damaged. He was so upset with this neighbour. He knew that it was his money but still it hurt when every day his daughter Kirti kept admiring that house. His son Ravi kept taking photos of their flowers when they had big garden full of flowers. Once Mandar asked him " Why don't you took some pictures of our garden?!!" " Garden?!! Which garden?" Then he pointed out of window. " Dad you are calling this land garden?" He started laughing. " Dad this is just land on which you do experiment every day. You can't call it garden." Mandar felt so hurt. Immediately Ravi sensed his mistake. Ravi smiled and said " I am just joking. I mean we need professional Gardner to create garden. You can't create garden." Mandar " But I tried my best to get garden in proper way. " Ravi " I know but sadly it is not easy otherwise why did that man wasted so much money on it. " Mandar nodded but he started hating that man. Now that man was calling him. He didn't want to spoil relationship with such rich man so he turned behind and met his neighbour first time with smile. He was ordinary looking fellow but when he spoke any one could see his style. He seemed like someone who must belonged to rich class. He smiled and said " I am Rakesh but friends call me Rocky." Rakesh forwarded his hand for shake hand. Mandar didn't want to hold it but Rakesh was so pushy that he didn't have option. He took hold of his hand for few seconds. Then he immediately left it. Rakesh sensed that Mandar was not interested in chatting. But still he pursued subject. " So where you work?" " In one private company as accountant. " " Ohh!!" Mandar could hear disappointment in Rakesh's voice. So he wanted Mandar to be rich fellow but he was not. Mandar felt relaxed since he assumed Rakesh would lost interest in him. Mandar started going but Rakesh took hold of his hand in strong grip. Mandar was shocked. " What happened?" " Who is singing?" " My wife!!" " Can you convince her to just sing one song for my serial? Please it's emergency. Just one song!!" " But she hate singing before camera?!!" " Just one song then it's over." He literally started begging to Mandar. Mandar just began to hate this man more after his this stunt. He just rushed inside house. He ran towards kitchen and screamed " Stop singing!!" Rita was so shocked that pot of salad fall from her hand. Luckily it was not hot. But she felt so sad all her efforts where wasted. She began to cry. " You manage to spoil all. I worked for so many hours. I don't understand why you need to scream on me and spoil all. Why did you hate my song?" " Since your song is encouraging our neighbour to make offers.." " Regarding what?" Mandar gave sad smile. " Can't you guess? Regarding you singing songs as professional singer." Rita shivered. " I don't want to sing as professional singer. I am scared. I hate. I have told you many times. You can't force me.." " I am not forcing you. I am just trying to suggest you not to sing and attract his attention. Any way will you make coffee for me. I am too tired that idiot Boss is not ready to increase my salary." She felt so sad. Mandar worked day and night for it. She started cleaning salad. He brought cloth and started helping her too. " Sorry. Now you have to do it again." She gave him smile and said " It's okay. Such things keep happening in house." " I don't understand when my luck will change." He said in sad voice. She smiled and said " Come on. We are happy even with these earnings." " You are but kids want more. They kept looking at Rakesh's house." She was confused. " Who?" " Our neighbour!! His name is Rakesh. He is very pushy fellow. I am warning you. Try to avoid him or he will irritate you." She nodded. He did cleaning and went in bedroom. He screamed " Call me when you prepare coffee. " " Okay." She started to feel tense. She didn't like this subject of turning her professional singer. She was glad when he went out. She was sure that he would forget it when he would return.
        Rakesh was so upset when he came back. He needed to talk and convince this woman. He was sure that she wanted it. He couldn't believe any one didn't want to get fame. He was so sure that it was her husband who was creating all these issues. He knew that her husband was trying to stop all. He sensed that Mandar was strange man. He was not even ready to thought about it. He was jealous husband who preferred to his wife locked in house. He knew that he couldn't interfere. He was sitting when he suddenly remembered his wife. Mona was so expert in convincing people and winning their trust. Before their marriage she used to work in insurance company. He didn't knew that she managed to convince how many people for purchasing insurance but she kept winning best employee award for five years since she managed to get largest number of insurance. She kept getting until she didn't convince him to marry her. It was also her skill so he felt that Mona could surely convince her to co-operate. He started calling servant. His servant came. "Where is Mona?" " Sir Madam went out to play cards." " Where?" " I don't know." Rakesh was frustrated. Mona kept developing wrong and expensive habits every day. He kept feeling so upset. He began to call her. She took his call after four missed calls. She began to talk with him very sweetly. He wanted to talk with her angrily. He began to sense that he couldn't say no to her. She was so nice then he started to explain her his idea. " So you wanted to make friendship with Rita and convince her that she should sing for you against her husband's wishes." Rakesh screamed happily " Yes..yes" " And what will I get in return?!!" Rakesh was confused. " I don't understand. If I get her in my album, we will get money and big contract and lots of money." " How much?" He quoted amount. She was thrilled. " I will come soon." Rakesh kept waiting for sometime. He was so frustrated. But when Mona came, she was looking different. She must had wasted amount. Her face was looking upset. " So you lost money?!!" " I don't lost it. I just invested. In few days I earn triple!!" She said angrily. He knew that was true. She always managed to take out more from her friends. But he didn't like the way she kept cheating. One day in party he was enjoying dinner with top executives of companies when one of them smiled and asked him " Are you related to Mona?" He smiled happily since he was hoping something positive. " Yes I am her husband." He gave one meaningful smile and said " Your wife plays cards so well. She managed to rob my wife totally." He gave meaningful smile. Rakesh just added "Ohh!!" " You must tell your wife to show some leniency. My wife was actually crying. " He just added another " Ohh!!" Then luckily someone called and that fellow went away. He just hated such occurance. " If you lost money it's okay but don't fool anyone to earn it back." Mona gave sweet smile and sat beside him. " Why honey? Did some one came crying to you again?" " No..one is enough I don't want line of them." She started laughing. " So what did you want?" He smiled. She was finally on track. " I got one job for you. Do you know our neighbours?" " Who?!! Those who stay beside us?!! Don't call then neighbour it's like insult to our bangalow. Their house is just like hut!!" He was so upset by her views. He knew that they were poor but he wanted to make them rich and became richer himself. He just wanted Mona give attention to him. " Listen to me for minute!! We need that woman!!" Mona gave him strange look and said " For what? I thought I am enough for you!!" " Stop this nonsense. I don't need her that way. She sing songs in wonderful way and I want you to convince her to do it for us." Mona smiled. " Ohh you need new singer for more profits." He nodded. " Well did she have kids?" " I don't know but she have one husband who is pain in neck for me." " But husband doesn't matter when you convince kids." "Okay I will try!!" " No no..let our son do it. He is smart like me. He will handle it. I tell you just to relax." " Our son!! I don't understand. " Mona smiled. " I don't know how many kids they have kids I am sure about it and our son is smart enough to cook them and use them to get their Mom. These kind of woman are puppets when we create hold on their kids. We sense their impact on their life. We need to understand those kids then those woman are our slaves. " Rakesh was shocked by her planning. " Well Great!! Do whatever you want but be careful don't make matters worst. I want her to start singing not running away from here." Mona smiled. "Don't worry. She couldn't when kids have hold on her and they want to stay." She started laughing. She was so confident that her son Jay could do it. She just needed to make call. Jay loved challenges and he would surely take this new one if new car promised to him after success. Mona didn't care much about feelings she just wanted results. She started calling her son Jay.
       Jay was not thrilled when Mona gave him this job. Jay " Mom this is irritating. I will lost my friends if I start to hang out with those losers. And you know very well I got one girlfriend so I don't want even talk with Kriti if Laura heard about it. She would throw me out of window. You know her temper. She is pampered and she always needed pampering." " I know all. But this Laura is future investment!! What about present?" He was so angry. " She is not investment. I love her." " I know but she will not stay with you if we need to auction this house and stay in small flat." He shivered with thought. " Do you really feel situation will be that bad?" " Yes. Your Dad need some product which reach to top of market. And that woman got it. We need her." Jay nodded. " I will do it." Jay quickly ran towards window. Mona was happy that she managed to scare him. She wanted him to do job and she knew this bangalow was precious to him. It was his status symbol. Her work was done. Jay started searching in their garden. He saw no one. Then he sensed that their garden was not properly handled so it was possible no one was going to wander in it. He had no option but to enter in it. He started searching for idea when he saw football and he got one idea. He took out that football which was thrown in corner. It was so dirty. He needed servant to clean it so he rang bell. When servant came in he told servant to wash football properly since he wanted to play with it. When his servant brought that ball, he started playing with it. He began to find way to land it in neighbour's garden. Rita was in bedroom when he started that stunt. She didn't hear his voice but Ravi did. He looked out. He wanted to play with Jay. In his eyes Jay was something great. He wanted to make friendship with him so he ran out. Kriti saw him running and screamed from behind " Now don't try to stick with him. He is rich boy. He is not going to get attached to you." Ravi replied in anger " We are not that poor." On that scream Rita woke from her afternoon nap. She came out. Rita " What happened?" Ravi " Nothing Mom I just going in garden." " Why? You never like afternoon heat?" Kirti " But he like to make friendship with rich boys and girls. But it's impossible to find rich bride so he is searching for at least rich best friend who could become ladder for him in life." Ravi angrily said " Shut up." Rita screamed " Where are you going? " " No where!! Mom just in garden!!" " No. Stay inside home." She went ahead and locked door. Rita was so confused. Rita didn't understand why did this Jay was playing ball in garden. Their garden was so decorated and beautiful. Anything could destroyed. But soon she heard Jay's screams " Any one there?!! Will you pass ball?" Ravi smiled happily and ran out without asking for her permission. Ravi came out and gave ball. Now Jay looked at him and he smiled. He sensed that he found perfect side kick. He smiled happily. He was fond of boys who gave him look as if he was a God. They always valued his thinking. He liked him. Jay " Can I come in?" Ravi was on top of the sky. Ravi immediately ran to door and said " Come in..come in." Rita was frustrated. Kirti was clearly not interested. She went back to study. Ravi invited Jay with great respect. He told Jay to sit in hall. Then he ran in kitchen. He searched for costly snacks. Then he put it properly in plate. Rita " You never did this even for your father's Boss." Ravi was so irritated. " Dad's Boss is your guest not mine. And you do so much for him and you are not even moving for my friend." " Your friend?!! Since when this unknown boy become yoiy friend!!" Ravi was so irritated. Ravi " Mom talk slowly he will hear you." Then Ravi opened refrigerator to search for refreshments. Ravi " Mom we don't have cold drinks. " " No we never keep them. Since when we start keeping cold drinks in our refrigerator? Are you out of your mind?" Ravi gave upset look. " I know we don't." Then he found rose sharbat. He created nice refreshing drink by it and ran outside. Jay seemed to like the way he was treated. He thanked him. But Rita noticed that he was not ready to take sip. " Actually I am allergic to Rose. I started sneezing." Then he pretended sneezing. Rita could sense clearly that he was not sneezing. He didn't want to eat here. She was frustrated. She came forward and asked " Why did you come here?" Ravi " Mom!! What's wrong with you? You suddenly seem to forgot manners which you taught me every day." Rita " I want asking normal question. I want to ask him. Did he plan to play inside house with you or outdoor game. I need to make arrangements. We don't have servants." Rita sensed tauntedly. Ravi immediately looked angry and upset. But Jay smiled and said " It's okay. No need to bother. We will play board games in his room. I like this old House really wonderful." Jay said this line truthfully. He liked this house. It looked like house from old horror story. He sensed that he would like to spend few hours in it. Ravi was jumping with joy but his mother actual target of Jay was upset. He sensed that he needed to spend more time to convince her that he was her well wisher not evil person. After all it was truth. They would make them rich and in this situation they needed money. According to Jay they were living like begger. Suddenly he got idea. " Do you have 'Monopoly' in broad games?" Ravi nodded. Jay " Then let's play it." Ravi nodded again.
    Rita didn't like the way Ravi was behaving before that rich boy. He was acting like his pet. He was nodding for everything he said. She decided that she must pay attention to them so she sat in same room with book. Jay didn't seem to get bothered by it. Ravi was upset. But Jay said " Let's even invite your Mom to play!!" Rita was so shocked. She didn't want to play that board game again. It was worst reminder of childhood. All other kids loved it but she hated it. She stood and said " No..no you can play." She vanished from room. Jay started laughing. Jay " It always worked for parents." Ravi " You are so smart." " Well friend!! We, kids need to act smartly otherwise our future get destroyed." Then he let Ravi settled everything on board. He didn't want to look pushy. He kept quiet until Ravi didn't ask. Finally Ravi " What are you talking about?" " Well I don't want to bother in your personal matters. But your Mom is wonderful singer." " I don't know. She never sang much before me." " She is!! And my Dad offered her large amount for singing. You know million." Ravi was shocked. Jay hoped that it might turn true but they will surely earn at least thousands. And Ravi was ignored in entire matter. Jay decided that he must tell all to Ravi. Jay " Actually my Dad record songs. He heard your Mom's voice. He made generous offer. It was large sum but your Dad didn't seem to like it. Actually it is understatement of year. He just throw angry fit and wanted to kick him but my Dad manage to run away." Jay laughed. He knew that it managed to hit bull's eye. Ravi was angry. Jay " Trust me. He is pushing your Mom down. You have to do something. " Jay could sense anger building inside Ravi. Then Jay saw message from his friends. They were inviting him to pool party. He looked at Ravi. He could use him as sidekick. Jay " Why don't you come to pool party with me?" Ravi was shocked. He was never invited in it. Ravi said in embarrassed way " I don't know much about it.  I was never invited before."  Jay wanted to say " You fool!! You are not even invited now. Beggers like you never get invited. You come with rich people like me as puppy." But he said with smile "Then you should attend it." Jay gave sweet smile and added " We are not born rich. My father was from poor family. I have spend my earlier years in small house. Even small than this one.." Jay was watching Ravi. Jay thought 'Every time this story worked. He never thought that his childhood's poverty could prove so useful but it seemed like gate to heart of every begger. ' Then Jay gave special look of affection to Ravi. Ravi nodded. Ravi " I will ask Mom." Jay looked shocked. Jay " Don't tell me. You need to tell everything to your Mom at this age." Ravi was confused. Ravi " No..no I just tell her I am not going to eat dinner." Jay smiled. " Good guess. You can't eat that food..simple food after such a tasty snacks. Let's go." When Ravi went in Kitchen to tell all to Rita, she asked "Why?" " I don't get it." " I asked why he wants to take you to party? What is motive?" Ravi was so upset. Ravi " Since he is my friend. And Mom did Dad told you about his offer?" She shivered. " Yes I am not interested." Ravi " Really?!! Since when we became so rich that you began to reject offers?" Rita was shocked. Rita "You must not dare to talk like that?!!" " Why? Do you even think about us? We could have getting education in better school!! Our future could have been promising but you have destroyed it to please Dad." " Dad?!! What about him?" " He forced you to do this, didn't he?" " No. He didn't. He was connected in this. He just told me and left my decision to me." " Really since when he became so liberal!! He just have done it." She screamed " Go away where ever you want to go!!" Ravi nodded and went away. Ravi went away with Jay. He was obeying Jay's every order in full devotion. Rita watched them. They were perfect. A master and a slave. Rita started crying slowly when she felt touch of hand on shoulder. Kriti was standing beside her. " Mom you must talk to Dad about this.." Rita screamed " No!! I am not going to sing. I am not money making machine. You can't use me like that." Kirti was confused. "Mom I am talking about Ravi. He is misbehaving!!" But Rita was so scared. She just ran to her room. She immediately started packing. She decided that she would stay with her Auntie for few days. She was confused. She wanted to call Mandar. But she felt so scared. Slowly her childhood memories started to enter in her mind when her father used to tell her to sing. She never wanted to. Her Mom always stood by her and their argument started to move ahead on that point. It was always horrible. Her father was so abusive. She didn't want it to happen again. Her Auntie was staying in far away place with other senior citizens it was peaceful place. She was just like her Mom. Since her Mom's death She just packed bags and took money enough for journey and ran away from that house.
    Kirti was watching all. She was so shocked. She ran after her Mom kept crying but she just vanished. She was so shocked and upset. She didn't understand how did she supposed to handle all. She didn't like idea of calling her Dad. She knew that Mandar would have fit of anger and he would start abusing Ravi. He might slap him too since Mom was not available issue could turn worst way. But she knew that she didn't have much option. She took deep breath and called Mandar. Mandar took call. Kirti "Dad!! Mom is upset and she went away. " " WHERE?!!" " I don't know. She just packed bags and went away. " Mandar was confused. Then Mandar asked " Did our neighbour came in our house?" " No. His son came!!" " His son?!! Did he made friendship with Ravi?!!" " Yes and Ravi fought with Mom and went away with Jay." Mandar took deep breath. Mandar " Don't worry I will talk with your Mom. She will come back. " Mandar was so frustrated. He knew that Rita ran away since she didn't want to sing. He never wanted her to sing at all. He didn't married her for money. He knew that her father was harsh. He always forced her to singing. Rita always hated it. She had beautiful voice but she didn't like singing that much. She didn't love it. He could sense that if she went in that profession then her life would be destroyed forever. She had nice voice if she didn't want to use it to gain money then it was her choice. He felt so hurt that his son became so greedy that he started to force his Mom. He began to call her. At beginning Rita didn't took call but when she sensed that it was from Mandar. She was so confused. She didn't forget Mandar's warning. She couldn't leave him like that. It was not his mistake. She took his call. She started crying. Mandar " Where are you?" She didn't answer. Mandar started to scream " Where are you answer me? Or I do something to myself?" Rita felt so tense. She suddenly came to her senses began to sense what she was doing. Rita " Relax. I am coming back to you. I am so scared." Mandar felt so relaxed. Mandar " Just come back we will solve everything." Rita came out from train on next station and took another ticket to come back. When she reached to Mandar's office, he took hold of her shoulder. " What's wrong with you? You were leaving me just because Ravi was trying to force you to sing?!! He is small boy. He can't force you." " He is not small boy but he can't force me still I felt scared. I don't know. I am so scared." She started crying. " I am so scared." He took hold of her chin and said " Look in my eyes." She did it. She saw clear pain. " Will you listen to me?" She nodded. " I feel you have suffered enough. Let's go to psychiatrist. I still remember when last time by chance you met one music director and he chatted with you. You can't able to sleep peacefully for month. You kept screaming in nights due to nightmares." She nodded. Then he called and took her with him. She asked " Where we can take luggage?" "We are going to out for picnic." " But what about Ravi?" Mandar looked upset. " Let him handle all with that Jay. He is too greedy." Normally Rita should have fought but today she nodded. She knew that Ravi didn't care for them. They went to psychiatrist. Luckily they managed to get second number. Rita came inside and started telling all. She didn't hide anything. Finally she turned to present and told about her son and her escape. Psychiatrist smiled. " It seemed that your son is more like his grandfather than any other person." Rita " Sadly you are right." "So music is not trouble your son is." " What?" " Yes. He is just like his grandfather." " I am scared to sing." " No. If you were then how could you sing when  neighbour heard." " She even sang once in charitable event before kids." " So music is not our trouble. Ravi is. He is reminding it. And we can handle it. " He started writing then he looked at them and said " I need her only on next appointment so since you have packed bags I suggest picnic." They both smiled happily. They suddenly sensed hope in air. They decided that psychiatrist could manage all and create route so they gave relaxed smile.
                                                                                 The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...