Sunday, April 22, 2018

Poem 3944. Wind is telling some story

                                                       Wind is telling some story
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it can't kept it in it's soul it manage to take it away with lips and whole air start to tell to world on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it don't seem to agree I need to hide it for entire life since wind felt freedom is soul on our life it spread it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say sun give light to all even moon try best to share it's light so hide seem to crime to wind's soul on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say world suppose to fly with mind to that sky which never achieved with body in life so it is fair on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say different angles to world that are right on different side but hiding never feel fair so it must tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say we must tell the world truth if it is not crime why hide emotion if they are fair why don't feel world will do justice on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say witness is not just for crime if person see something it can be told by eyes so lying will not help us on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say just jumping with freedom is right way of life why feel scared when we know we are right on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say I am not hiding it properly I am just telling it in bites which will manage to damage tale so we must say properly on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say sun and moon will never like to hide things in life which will tell us it will come out so why don't become first to tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say air have such wonderful effect on me that I can fly without wing in life but I just need to forget fear and spoke loudly on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say air have such power to say different facts of life but it can't hide what is hidden in soul and sense it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it need full freedom to grow and get strength in it's wing which will happen only when it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it need full strength to hide it but then it feel it's not wise since it will seem like crime so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it can't just seal it's lips when chapter enter in talk since it will seem so wrong to hide so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it need more time to understand it so it feel need of teaching to understand it in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it need to be more truthful since if we don't tell truth we will be considered liar in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it need to show different concept if we share our thought then we will get more faith in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it will do good us since hiding is not helpful for truthful person on any point in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it will be right for future since honest people don't need to hide behind any thought in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say I want to share it but I was not brave enough to say so it did biggest favor to me in my life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it have to come out after some time so it don't cheat to me it did what is right just to give me freedom on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it have to say it since hiding seem like big crime since situation enter in that way that it have to tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it will give new strength to my wings that will show I can fly in sky with just power of mind so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it just come out due to situation that will show hiding story will give worst effect in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it come out with different effects that will show different angles of thinking in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it throw new light on world that will show different resources to learning in life so it tell is it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it is need of that route which will give full freedom to my wings which will help me touch sky so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it have to be truthful since it will bring true freedom to our world that will show new sky so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it can't remain hidden if I want to sense light which is true need of my life other things will not matter so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it have to say since things moving in such way that not telling seem like harmful on that point so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say life don't move slow so it have to move with time hiding will just manage to hide light from life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say different direction are telling same way to mind which tell hiding will not help us in our life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say air will give strength to our truth if we start to tell all without hiding any thought in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say hiding will creating different impact on mind which needed to be stopped on every point in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say strength of telling all will give power to mind which needed to be told on every step in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say understanding every word will give moves to mind which start with hope of world in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say reaching to sky will give new impact to mind which will happen only when we say truth in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say appeal to soul will give new power which will show new spirit to hope when we say right thing in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say hope to soul will give new resource which will show new path to spirit which will show new word by truth so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say giving different path will possible when we tell every thing properly which will show new step in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say starting different resource will show new light which will show new light to thinking in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say route will give new magic when we say every start to touch which will show new world to understanding in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say power will give new spirit when we use it in right way but truth can't remain hidden on every step in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say meaning will give new touch when we start to give feeling which will show emotion to thinking in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say many touches will give new resource when we sense meaning which will show new books to feeling in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say that is honest friendship on every point since some thought will show new appeal to soul in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say telling that story will seem so right so I just told it since no option will there to avoid it in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say for freedom we need to fly with every concept which will show new light to steps in life so it tell it on every side
Wind is telling some story I want to hide it say it was not it's mistake but I was angry with it at beginning slowly sense why I need to hide when I am not wrong in life so it tell it on every side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...