Saturday, February 3, 2018

Adventure story 330. Giving party

                                                               Giving party
Prachi was enjoying dinner. It was just perfect day. She always loved parties. She never hated going outside. She was so fond of going in hotels and clubs that before her marriage she used to spend her entire salary on it only. It was perfect life. She never had to give any thing in home. She just enjoyed it. She always kept thinking that it was worst day when she agreed to marry. She knew that she was enjoying like but Hiten was so handsome. She just fall in love with him on first sight. Her parents knew it very well. They invited him in one party. She was so fond of parties that she didn't even ask them why did they planned party. When her parents told her about party, she just agreed and started to get ready. She loved party. Even today she was so happy. She always wanted to give party. Hiten was busy and rich man. But he was not that much fond of social life. She didn't sense it at beginning. When she saw a rich man, she assumed that he could give money for parties. It never crossed her mind that he might didn't like parties but after marriage she sensed it when she started planning a party soon. Hiten looked shocked. Hiten " Party? Why?" " Because you want to introduce me to all. We need to get social. At my parent's place we always used to plan parties on Sunday. Not big one. Just one family for dinner but on important days big parties full of people. I just feel so exhausted on end of day. We were not that much rich so we had limited servants. But with your financial status we can get more servant and more parties." Hiten looked very confused. " But why did we give parties? If you feel that you have too much free time on hand then you can do some job and make yourself more useful to all." " But why did we need more money? I thought we have enough." " Not for money you can do job for name or status. You can do social work. I know one orphanage where you can go and help those little kids. I always go there. I like it." She was so shocked. It was good advice. But she was not girl of that type. She never showed any interest in charity. But then she knew that it was sin not to do that. She smiled. " You are right. We can go there." She hoped that they would plan a party afterwards. She was so upset in mind. She never went to do such social work. When they went there, she thought that they would spend some time with kids. She knew that it was unknown to her but she felt that she could enjoy it. She saw it in many movies. So they went there. They sat in one room. Then Hiten kept chatting with a man. He kept just chatting for long time. Soon she sensed that it was not going to get over. She decided that she might just go and chat with kids. But then suddenly Hiten's mobile rang. He went out to take call. She smiled and asked that person " Can I meet kids?" " Sure." Then a lady came she went with her. She tried to adjust with those kids but truth was that playing with kids was not her strong point. Kids came near her. They played with her for some time but soon they got bored of her. They started to return to their games. That lady smiled. " Do you have kids?" She nodded in negative way. " So you don't have experience with kids? It happen when you don't understand kids. Don't worry if you keep coming soon they will began to play with you." But she felt so insulted. She thought that they were the one who were needy but with their attitude she began to feel that she was needy. She didn't want to train herself to adjust with those orphan kids. She knew that she needed to act kind but the way those kids behaved with her managed to hurt her. She just smiled and went out. Then Hiten came inside. Hiten " So did you talk with kids?" " Yes." He smiled " So? Don't you love them? Don't you want to take them home? At least one of them?" She was shocked. She never desired such thing. She didn't want such big responsibility so soon. She never thought about marriage this way. She sensed one thing that she managed to marry wrong type of man. But it was too late. " Actually I am not ready for it." Then that lady interfered. Lady " Actually kids were not that friendly with Madam. They didn't adjust with strangers so soon." Hiten smiled " I know when I came first time they were not that friendly with me. But then in few moments they started dancing around me. Why didn't it happen with her?" " Well sir you have your charm." They smiled at each other. She felt so upset. Prachi " I am going in car." Hiten sensed that something was wrong. He said " Good bye" and then followed her. After that she never went there again. Hiten kept talking about it but she never wanted to go there.
      Prachi soon sensed that she was having trouble in adjusting with Hiten's lifestyle. But Hiten let her live her life in her own way. She wanted to give parties so she arranged one today. But she kept sensing that Hiten was not happy. She decide that she might need to give second chance to that orphanage but she knew that she was not good in entertaining kids so it seemed like crime to force her on those kids. Hiten was totally different story those kids just loved him. When she went in kitchen to instruct servant, she slowly went to Hiten. Prachi hugged him from behind. Hiten seemed nervous. He pushed her away. She started laughing. He joined her soon. It was one of their pleasant moments. Prachi " I don't think you need to waste your time like this for me. You can go in library. " Hiten looked so happy. But then he controlled himself again. " But it will look insulting to guests. " "Not at all. My Mom used to hate parties. My Mom used to call them. Talk with them for sometime then she used to go in room to relax and I use to give excuses. Guests will ignore you soon. They are interested in entertainment and I arrange many things for them." He looked around. She was telling truth music, games DJ all was arranged. Guests were busy in eating and drinking. He soon sensed that they were not interested in talking with him. He smiled. He said " Bye." slowly and he sneaked out of room. She smiled. She came to conclusion after all marrying was not wrong decision. She went out starting attending guests. It was just wonderful day. She was on top of world by end of day. She sensed one thing that she was happy. She suddenly sensed that if her mother could be happy while her father loved parties and she didn't then it might work for her too. She went in library. She saw that Hiten was sleeping in library. She smiled. She decided to let him sleep. She was about to turn when she heard him talking in sleep. " Rajani don't go. I will come to party. No..no..please don't do this to me. Don't leave me with that man. Rajani I am coming. I will not cry in party. I am coming don't punish me. I am coming." Prachi was so shocked. She couldn't imagine a girl friend named Rajani existed in her husband's life. She was so angry. She just ran to phone and called her Mom. She told her all. Mom " Come on. He was sleeping that it could be some girl from school. It can be some stupid thing of childhood." " And he is still remembering her now." " He might be scared because she rejected him since he didn't go to parties so he felt that you will do same thing. It is not about her. It is about you. Can't you understand?" " That he was taking name of other girl and still he is concern about me? Are you mad Mom? Or you just want me to adjust in this marriage?" " You know me very well. If I feel that Hiten didn't love you, I will call you back without second thought. But I feel he love you. I can see his love in his eyes." " Then why is he taking name of other woman?" Prachi sensed one thing that she married to man who was in love with other woman. She did biggest mistake of life. Now her Mom wanted her to try to save it. Since it was not optional, she had to wait until that Rajani didn't come home. She sensed one thing that she needed to find some evidence regarding existence of this Rajani. But she knew that her Mom was not going to cooperate since her Mom didn't want to feel guilty about breaking her marriage. She felt so sad. Only if her Mom sensed that truth couldn't be hidden. she decided that she was going to find out who was Rajani. She went back in her room and started crying. She didn't sense when she fall asleep while crying. She didn't even sense it until Hiten didn't come in room. As soon as he touched her, she jumped with anger on him.  but" Who is Rajani?" "Rajani? Which Rajani?" " Are you telling me you don't know any Rajani?" " Well. I know Rajani. But she was died long ago." Prachi was confused. She sensed that her husband might had a dead girl friend. She didn't understand that it was good news or bad news. But she asked in relaxed voice. "She died. How did she died?" " Well she fall one day. She was so old that she didn't able to survive that fall." " What? She was old. You were in love with an elderly lady." Hiten started laughing. " She was not my girl friend. She was my babysitter. She used to take care of me when I was child. I used to stay with her more than Mom." Prachi was so angry. She was sure that he was lying. " And you use to go in party with her?" Hiten looked at her with shock and smile. Hiten " My God how did you get this information about me? Are you keeping spy on me? Let me check." Then he pretended to be searching in room. Then he went running towards cupboard. He excitedly searched and finally he brought one old album with him. " This is Rajani." Then he showed and old photo of beautiful lady in simple dress. She was so confused. " She used to take care of me. She was so beautiful but she became widow at young age so my parents kept her in our house to take care of me. This way she managed to stay safe and get money to send for her parents too. " Then he started talking about her. Prachi started to get so bore. She sensed one thing that her husband was not flirt but he was boring. She felt that it was lot better than first option. Slowly she fall asleep while listening to her. Hiten got upset when he sensed that she was sleeping. But then he smiled. Hiten " Go to sleep. You can't value Rajani since you never saw her." He helped her to fall asleep in proper way.
     Next day when Prachi was woke up, she was confused again. She began  to feel that Hiten was lying. She decided to do inquiries about it. When Hiten woke up, he was excited about some project. He didn't noticed change in Prachi's attitude. He just kept talking about his job. He kept explaining how did his dream project would make him greatest business man of country. He also told her that he might receive award one day. Prachi " So you will take Rajani's name in it." Now Hiten looked upset. " I don't understand why you keep bringing up her name again and again. My parents should get credit of my success not my babysitter. I like her but you can't force me to take her name. Why are you acting in such strange way? Do you hate my Mom so much that you want to take me away from her so you are doing it with that motive?!!" Prachi was so shocked. She never thought this way. Prachi " I am so sorry. I never want to put her in your Mom's place. I just thought about her like your Auntie. I am sorry if I hurt you. But you were talking about her even in your sleep so I thought.." "That I love her so much so I will replace my Mom? Are you mad?" Hiten raised his voice. Prachi felt so upset. She started crying slowly. Hiten came to his senses again. Hiten " I am sorry." Prachi " I never want to disrespect your Mom. Since you were taking her name in sleep, I felt that you feel you had not done enough justice to her so I suggested that.." " Yes..Yes I can understand. I was just upset about my project. I mean I want it to be perfect but somewhere in my mind I am so scared that it might turn in wrong way. It might turn in disaster.." Prachi was relieved again. He was not angry on her. Prachi smiled. " I am going in kitchen to bring your lunch." But before she could bring lunch maid was standing there with lunch. Prachi looked so upset. Hiten started laughing. Hiten " May be you truly need some job?" Prachi nodded. She was getting irritated by staying in home. She decided that she needed some work. She started searching for possibilities of work. Soon she found a nice place for shop. She decided that she could start a boutique. She began to thought about dresses. She started imagining how could her dresses look. She started to imagine ways to arrange it in best way. She began to arrange those dresses in her thought. She decided that it was time to put her hobby in something useful. She sensed one thing that she needed finances which was not easy. Specially when her experience was zero who could take risk, she didn't want to put more burden on Hiten. Then she suddenly remembered her friend who knew about that kind of business. She started calling her friend. When they started to discussing, soon she found out that there was an old boutique. Her friend " I think you can get it cheap. That lady wanted to just get some money from it. But it is too old. We need to do lot of work to make it presentable." " Great I will love it." When she switched off her call, she sensed her maid was looking at her with some expectation. She smiled. " Well I will tell all about it." She told her all. Soon all servants became excited about it. They all wanted to listen about dresses. She started getting ready for her little adventure. When she visited that shop, she was on top of world. It was perfect small place to start a shop. She loved it. It needed such place only. She searched for nice carpenter and painter. Then she started arranging every thing. She began to arrange those things just as per her wishes. She began to make that boutique beautiful. It started to look beautiful. She wanted all to be done in one day. But every one objected so she returned home. Then she felt exhausted. She sat on sofa. Her servants came then she started telling them every thing about boutique. She suddenly sensed that she didn't needed party to remain happy. She started enjoying telling servant about boutique. It started to get better and better at every step. Soon she started telling them how did she was planning to design those dresses. One maid cleaned one room for it. Another servant arranged sewing machine for her. She knew that she needed a tailor too. One maid told her that her niece could do that. She agreed to give her chance. So she waited for fabric to come. She was on top of the world when Hiten came. Hiten looked nervous. Hiten " What happened? Are you planning another party?" She started laughing. " No..no..I don't need parties now. I have lot of work to do." Then during entire dinner she kept talking. She sensed that Hiten was just nodding but she felt that he was listening to her so it was alright. She was on top of the earth. Finally she asked " I hope you can give me little finance for this adventure." Hiten smiled " Sure. But I hope you don't need party for this." " Party? Of course when I open boutique I might give small party to invite customer!! But what about it? I don't want it to be grand. My boutique is not ready for parties." Hiten smiled. "Right you must concentrate on work than partying." She smiled. Then they started eating. Then Prachi started talking about romance. Hiten started to look happy. Soon they entirely forgot about her boutique.
     Prachi woke up in night, she heard a child's voice. That boy was crying. She was so confused. She started look around room. But she was so confused. It was total dark and she couldn't see anybody. But she could clearly heard voice. She was so confused. She turned around. Hiten's face was on other side. She didn't want to wake him up in night to tell him that some little boy was crying while she knew very well that it was just her imagination. Then she suddenly thought that it might be some one sitting with watchman. But their watchman never kept small boy with him at this time. Then she thought that his son might had some from village and staying here for vacation. It was vacation in school. She didn't understand why did she felt that this voice was so near her. Watchman's room was far away from their flat. She stood up slowly from bed. Then she started to going towards window but suddenly that voice stopped. She was so scared. She started to look slowly down. She saw quiet road. Normally those roads were crowded. But at night that they are so quiet. It was so strange. Then she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She screamed without thinking. Hiten " Relax.It's me." " Did you heard voice of little boy crying?" Hiten looked confused. " No. I just sensed that you are not sleeping on bed and came here to check out what's wrong. Did you heard some voice?" " Yes..yes May be I am imagining?" She started looking around. But then she sensed that Hiten was not even searching. " What happened?" Hiten looked so nervous. Then he finally spoke " I think it was me." "What? But why were you crying like that? We were laughing and joking when we went to sleep." Hiten just avoided looking in her eyes. Hiten " I was little bit nervous regarding that project." She was so confused. " But that voice seemed like voice of little boy. Are you sure you don't have little boy in neighborhood?" " I was crying. I am telling you." Hiten screamed on her. She was upset now. He kept screaming on her when she asked any clarification. " I am your wife. You can't keep bossing on me like that!! I can question you whenever I like." " But I am telling you that I was crying." "Really few moments ago you were crying like little child and now you are screaming on me like some monster. Such change in few seconds? Impossible in my eyes." " But it happens with me. I am like that." " Really or you like lying. May be you are hiding some child in house? May be you have an illegitimate son?" Hiten started laughing. Prachi knew that this seemed like nonsense. She couldn't imagine Hiten keeping a small boy locked in some cellar to hide his dirty secret. Their flat didn't have hidden door. She was just too angry so she started making accusation without second thought. It was so strange that she used some idea from horror movie to blame him. She looked around. Her life on that day looking just like some horror movie only. A small child was crying and her husband was telling her that it was him. She knew that it was a child. " But I have heard voice of child."Hiten looked so nervous. Hiten " It was me." " You spoke like child. But why? Is it some joke?" " No it started suddenly. I start to have nightmares." " Regarding what?" " Regarding your parties?" " My party? Not parties!! I just gave one party that's all." " I know..I know. It was not about me. It is about not you. It was about me. Just give me few days. I will become fine." " But how?" " Please I know how to handle it for few days. If you want I will sleep in other room, you don't need to tolerate me." "Stop this. It is not about tolerating you. I can understand person is having nightmares but it look more than it. Did you hide something from me?" " No..no..I just never thought it will happen again. In my childhood I use to have problem like that I use to keep screaming name. But it never happen after school. I never thought it will happen again. At that time Rajani was alive. But not now. She is died now. I don't understand why I am getting those dreams." He was looking so sad. Prachi thought that she did enough interrogation. " Now we talked enough. We must go to sleep now. We have entire life to discuss issues." Hiten smiled. When they slept on bed, he turned towards her. He hold her face and said " Promise me if you find me irritating, just go in next room. You will never leave me. I know it is not going to be easy for you or me but still you need to understand I love you. I will get well soon." Prachi was so confused. She knew that nightmares were big problems but not big enough to cause break in marriage. " Do you have some other problem?" " No..no just nightmares. I will take care of it just don't worry." Prachi smiled. Soon she went to sleep.
     Next day when Prachi woke up, she was shocked when she saw that Hiten was drinking coffee. She could see clear dark circles around his eyes. Prachi " Did you not sleep last night?" " Well I need to stay awake. I don't want to disturb your sleep." " Really? And what about your sleep?" He smiled "I am fine." " You are not. We are going to Doctor today. " " Doctor!! I am fine." " Stop it. I know a nice Doctor. He had clinic near my boutique. We can just visit him and then you will not have nightmare again." " It is not that easy. During my entire childhood I had visiting so many doctors but nothing work." " It was old time. Now medicines have improved. You must give it a try." " Okay. I will come. But first you must promise me that you will not leave me." " Why you keep asking such a questions? I am not leaving you. I will stay with you." Then Hiten got ready. She told servants that Hiten was going with her to see her boutique same lie was repeated on his work. When they went in Doctor's clinic, Hiten didn't have much hopes. When they entered, Doctor asked many questions. Finally he said " This is not my job. You need a psychiatrist." " I am not mad. I just had few nightmares." Prachi " Hiten stop it. People visit psychiatrist for nightmares. It is not crime." " Did you ever visited one?" Prachi nodded. " When?" " When I got less marks and I was depressed." Doctor " I have suggested one to her myself. It worked perfectly for her." Prachi nodded. Hiten smiled. Hiten " Fine then I will go too." " Let's go." " Now." Prachi " Yes. You need to sleep. I am taking appointment." She immediately called that number. She didn't want Hiten to change his thinking. She got appointment. Then they immediately left to go there. When they sat there, Hiten was nervous. But Prachi kept smiling. When they went inside, Hiten introduced himself and Prachi. Doctor nodded. Slowly Hiten started telling about his dreams. Hiten " Actually my Mom was too fond of parties. But I use to hate them. Specially when people use to get drunk. Since they started talking many ugly things. My Mom use to talk worst. She use to tell many worst things about Dad. It was horrible for me. I don't want to hear them. If I complain, she use to say in morning when person get drunk just truth come out. But I hated that truth." Doctor " No I don't feel so. When person get drunk, any mental problem can come out and increase too. Every drunk person don't tell truth. But every drunk person tell his or her mental trouble which is not truth but worst side of mind many times. People assume it as truth. It is wrong theory. But where did this Rajani entered in picture?" Hiten looked at Prachi nervously. Prachi " Do you want me to go out? It is okay. I can go out." " No..NO I want you to know all. Rajani was my babysitter. She had one boyfriend who was our driver. She wanted to go out with him so if I went in party with Mom, she could do that. So she started harassing me by calling me coward. Saying I am not acting like boy since I don't go to party. Slowly it started creating fear in my mind. Whenever I went to party it turned out to be worst experience for me. I wanted to avoid it but no one let me do that. Since Mom and Rajani both began to think that I had to go to party, they started to force me. It began to turn worst every day. Finally one day I began to have those nightmares. Then they started to sense that it was wrong. After that I never went in party. Rajani was died now. But then suddenly my nightmares were started." Prachi was so shocked. "Are you saying it started due to my one party?" Prachi started to feel so angry and upset. Prachi " Is it my crime that I love party?" She began to feel that she was going to cry. Doctor " Relax. I am not saying you have done any thing wrong. I feel you have done the right thing." Prachi smiled. Hiten looked confused. Prachi " So giving party was not wrong?" " No..no. It is not wrong." " So I suppose to attend it?" " No not at all." Hiten was so upset. " I don't get it. Both can't be right." " It was. You can go in your room and she can enjoy party. Forcing other person was wrong." Hiten " But it will look wrong." " That is wrong concept which had become thought of your mind. It was giving you nightmare. You just need to forget that thought." " That's all." " Yes." Hiten started laughing. Hiten " It seem easy to hear but hard to do." Doctor smiled too. " That is why you are paying me. Don't worry. I will reduce your fears." Hiten laughed again but this time with hopes. Then he chatted with Doctor for some time. When he came out, he was relaxed. But he suddenly asked Prachi " You said. You know Doctor but that Doctor didn't seem to recognize you." Prachi smiled. He sensed that she lied but still she said " May be he forgotten me?" Hiten gave her a naughty smile and said " Really!!" Prachi just ignored him and started calling some supplier for suitable material. On that day they both sensed that they did wise thing by marrying each other. Since they both cared for each other from heart. He did that thing which scared him most and she lied just to cure him.
                                                                     The End
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...