Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Poem 3554. When I see sunshine

                                                            When I see sunshine
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden inside my hopes which are hidden in my views can be seen inside it’s light on each step of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden world which will show new shine every step will start showing new concept on each way of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden concept which will show new light every thinking will start giving new world on each word of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden facts which will show new spirit on every point will start giving new direction on each step of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden direction which will show new shine on every step will start giving new world on each light of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden soul which will show new light on every move will start creating new direction on each soul of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden routes which will show new start on every world will start to give new indication on each word of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden facts which will show new world on every direction will start to give new knowledge on each way of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden direction which will show new routes on every word will start understanding on each word of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden thoughts which will show new light on every step will start thinking on each move of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in rays which will show new direction on every point will start showing new world on each step of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in routes which will show new feeling on every thought will start showing new path on each direction of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in spirit which will show new thinking on every chapter will start understanding new feeling on each view of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in lines which will show new learning on every knowledge will start learning new knowledge on each point of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in concept which will show new world on every step will start to giving new words on each word of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in appeals which will show new points on every lines will start to creating new world on each step of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in ways which will show new methods on every start will began to giving new path on each thinking of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in it’s world which will show new chapter on every way will give new concept on each soul of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every feeling which will show new step on every strength will give new direction on each way of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every concept which will show new learning on every step will give new emotion on each start of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every way which will show new direction on every knowledge will give new lines on each move of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every meaning which will show new chapter on every move will give new world on each feeling of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every appeal which will show new spirit on every thought will give new feeling on each spirit of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every thinking which will show new ways on every meaning will give new knowledge on each word of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every chapter which will show new world on every start will give new touch on each thinking of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every meaning which will show new pages on every lines will give new appeal on each understanding of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every direction which will show new way on every meaning will give new path on each thinking of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every step which will show new lines on every emotion will give new chapter on each understanding of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every light which will show new feeling on every step will give new direction on each meaning of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every stage which will show new world on every thinking will give new chapter on each spirit of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every direction which will show new world on every understanding will give new step on each word of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every effect which will show new shades on every step those meaning will give new way on each step of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every move which will show new stages on every touch those understanding will give new way on each move of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every shade which will show new lights on every move those world will give new view on each feeling of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every way which will show new moves on every section those different spirit will give new chapter on each way of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every view which will show new world on every way those steps will give new world on each direction of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every start which will show new touch on every concept those feeling will give new day on each move of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every word which will show new direction on every thought those words will give new lines on each chapter of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every move which will show new light on every feeling those direction will give new steps on each step of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every ray which will show new heat and brightness on every touch those lights will give new spirit on each shine of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every scene which will show new world on every feeling those concept will give new meaning on each direction of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every start which will show new chapter on every meaning those ways will give new feeling on each way of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every step which will show new feeling on every word those steps will give new direction on each line of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every way which will show new world on every thinking those steps will give new appeals on each direction of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every concept which will show new chapter on every learning those moves will give new spirit on each way of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every thinking which will show new world on every feeling those emotions will give new direction on each move of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every direction which will show new views on every step those feeling will give new touches on each feeling of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every learning which will show new knowledge on every lines those meaning will give new spirit on each concept of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every feeling which will show new words on every page those thinking will give new chapter on each way of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every meaning which will show new learning on every meaning those concept will give new lines on each step of mind
When I see sunshine different seem to hidden in every thinking which will show new world on every direction those thinking will give new touch on each move of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...