Wednesday, June 8, 2016

First Play Princess in life

                                                               Princess in life
( I have not given any wearing description since you can change character in play according to availability. In case you got all boys you can change Mom into Uncle and you just have to mention like this in one dialogue. When Mom blame Dad regarding his going to abroad since after death of Mom Dad went to abroad and Uncle forced to take care. In case of all ladies you can use grand mother and set every thing same way just avoid mentioned of Dad and mention death of both father figure dialogues goes like this "Since death of Grand pa she started acting more and more strange. She needed a father figure but her Dad die in young age now grand pa." In case of heroin you can also replace it in hero.)
In that room Ragini sit on bed her Mom was cooking in kitchen
Ragini :- Mom...Mom can you sit with me for few moments?
Mom :- Wait honey..
Ragini (Getting upset) :- Mom can you see Papa from there?
Mom came in room in anger
Mom :- What is it? Why are you looking out of that window? I feel that I have told you to study. Come Ragini. You need to grow up soon you are completing your college and going to search for job or a suitable husband whichever comes first
After saying that Mom and Ragini both smiled
Ragini while blushing :- Mom now don't you say such naughty thing.
Mom :- So you don't want to marry. Fine I tell your auntie not to find any boy for you.
Ragini :- Mommy..
Ragini hide her face from stage and her Mom came in center.
Mom :- Ragini you always kept avoiding my one question that how good marks I can expect from you. I mean I know I must not ask too much marks but still. Can you manage to get first class? I know I am making you nervous but still you need to understand that for further career you need it. But if you decide to marry then you will be fine with second class. But still I feel that you need to study hard to get them. But you are just looking out of window and watching things. It will not help you Ragini.
Ragini angrily :- Mom I was studying from morning. I just slept for few hours still you are just complaining. What do you expect from me? Study like machine. I was just looking at sky because I want to relax. Mom you never understand my importance at all. You just feel that you know every thing. But Mom getting those class is not easy. I have to spend my days and nights. Still university might do mistake and then I will suffer. You can't just put all pressure on my shoulder.
Mom:- Fine do as you wish. But I just want to say one thing. You are not studying properly.
Ragini:- When you learn to value your daughter Mom? I am something great like some great sort of gift to you when you learn to see that great touch in me. When you see those shines which will just like angel in my eyes. Grand pa used to see it and every day he even use to tell you, Do you remember that?
Mom:- Of course how can I forget it? Every time when I tried to teach you some thing nice. He was the one who use to interfere. When your Dad use to talk about punishment, he was the one who use to tell you that you are greatest angel and we all are acting in guidance of devil. You were small at that time but now you are grown up. Don't you sense it was totally wrong.
Ragini got so angry that she threw away her book. Mom was shocked. She quickly picked it up.
Mom:- Ragini behave yourself. How can you act like that? We have done so much for you. We spend our entire life just to make good future for you. We have done every thing which is needed for you. I always use to wear old sarees while buying new toys for you. I always use to do every thing which is best for you. I even forgot my all happiness just for you and you are not even ready to study and get good marks for me. 
Ragini :- What are you? A useless lady who can't able to achieve any thing. You can't just judge me. Can you? But still on every second you just kept abusing me and telling me. Where I am wrong? I just hate it. I know what I suppose to do Mom. Just don't tell me. I just asked you one question when will Papa come. Answer me that's all.
Mom:- I don't know. He never tell me. In this house every one have their own mind and they act just as per their wishes no one care for me. I am nothing but an old furniture in everyone's eye. No..NO..not an old furniture because they will not do job of cleaning your house or cooking or washing for you when your servant vanish. I am just one extra servant. So owner never tell servant when he will go and come. Your Papa never tell me any thing. He just goes out as he wished and comes back whenever he want. He never like to take my suggestion on any issue that is our life style. Ignore me and go ahead. After all I am nothing but just a garbage in corner.
Then Mom went out of that room. Mom went inside kitchen.
Once again Ragini started looking out. Ragini started throwing her books away. Her Mom entered again
Mom:- Ragini what is wrong with you? Why are you acting like that? Are you out of your mind? You are supposed to be studying and you are throwing away your books. I don't care what you think of me but I am also owner of this house so I will not permit you to do such things. Let me tell you one thing clearly. You have to respect books in this house. If I heard one more voice which indicates book is thrown You know my anger. I will not tolerate this nonsense. I hope you understood my point.
Ragini :- I just want Papa. That's all.
Mom :- He will not come so early and if you keep throwing books like that he will not give you what you want I am sure about it. He always liked girls who act in proper way. Look at me Ragini. How nicely I behave? Try to act like me. At least little bit. I took such good care of every thing. I use to cook for your grandparents and every one was used to admire by cooking. I cleaned house every day. These are duties of housewife and you have to do that.
Ragini :- Ohh my god. Stop lecturing. I can keep a nice maid with my salary. I don't need to do all this work. I will manage. I am not like  you Mom. You just never understand. I am going to be some one who have many appointments to keep. I am going to be some who will be famous. My phone will keep ringing that I might need some one to pick up my phone. I will have to keep many people to take care of my things. But with my big salary it will be possible. After all my boss is going to need me on every step. He or she will not matter because I am need of his office and that one would sense it immedialtely after keeping me.
Mom (smiled) :- I know that's why I was telling you to study so that you can get those good marks which will make you proper wife. Who can earn money? If you don't earn then there will be no option for you, except to stay in house. Ragini it is not just about money education will make you some one. Even if you don't earn just become some one famous. It will be great. Try to understand my child education is need of life. You can nothing without it. You are that diamond which is needed to be crafted and education is doing it for you so try to study hard sweet heart.
Ragini :- Mom you are confusing me. At one point you said money is needed on another point you said fame is enough. You are not clear on any point so how could you advice me when you are confused in your own mind. Mom.. when someone advise you, there is need of clarity of mind without it nothing is important on any point. We need to understand our mind at every step by keeping our idea's clear but you are not doing it Mom..you need to study your own mind first. You just kept advising others while your own mind is confused. You are just managing to create more confusion in world. You need to learn to clear your concepts first.
Mom:- Ragini enough. Concentrate on your book that's all. I don't have so much time to waste on your talking. I have to do some work in kitchen. How much useless you might feel I am? But still I have to do my work. Your Papa will come after some time but until then you have to concentrate on your work. If you don't do that then I will make one thing sure that you will not get what you want. You know every well that your Papa will not go against me.
Ragini :- Yes.. Yes.. I know how can I forget you got a husband just like some pet who will go just as per your advice. Never disobey you. You are so lucky Mom that you have him in life because it is hard to get such obedient person in life. I mean. It is not easy to get such a slave without payment.
Mom was so angry that she just began to slap her but then control herself. She screamed :- Open your book or else.
Ragini nodded and turned her attention to books again. But still she kept looking out of window again and again.

Slowly a middle aged man entered in that room.
Ragini :- Dad will you arrange one new college for me? This college is so useless. Those who teach us here are not qualified enough to teach me. They are good teachers for other kids. They even have their own PHD but still Dad they are nothing for me. Their education is not enough for me. I can't just feel that I am getting education that much which will match my level. Just degree is not enough Dad. I need some inner light. I mean they might have experience of few years of teacher. But they just never managed to reach my level. 
Then she gave a sweet smile to her Dad who was so shocked that couldn't able to say a word. Then He started calling Mom.
Dad:-  Can you believe this? She is asking to change college as if she is asking for some dress. I just can't believe it. From where did she learn all those manners? I am sure from your parents only. They just kept pampering her. She think that she is some kind of princess and every one suppose to follow her order. She think that those teacher are less. Can you believe her? That college have not just took any teacher. They are approved scholars. Every teacher had experience of many years. I have studied hard about her college. It was best but your Dad just taught her one thing that she was greatest person in this world I never believe this nonsense could be taught to my child. I just didn't understand why did your Dad did that? And why do I need to blame your Dad? You are there whole time. What are you doing? Sleeping whole time while your daughter was getting spoiled or you must be busy with your own activities. In your area since from childhood I heard you have big group of friends who organize many social functions and raise awareness so you raised awareness in others houses. But what about your own house. You just kept totally darkness in your daughter. Why don't you raise her as some thing to set example for world. Ohh..May be you raise her with view to set her as example of worst before world. To teach world that how you must not raise your daughter.
Mom (while looking angry) :- Don't blame me. You are the one who wanted to go away for earning money. You are the one who was greed for money and position. Don't you remember what you said to me. Honey I want to go there because I want to have future. I don't want to die like some simple man. What was wrong in being a simple man? You are still same man just with little bit more money and with a daughter who have no respect for you. It was your fault or it was your greed which put us in this position. I never wanted to stay with my parents alone.You went abroad and send us to my parents and they tried their best.It was not easy to adjust Ragini in that new house. She just used to kept crying. My parents wanted to console her so my Dad stared pampering her with things. Do you feel that it was his crime that he wanted smile on his grand daughter's lip. They had brought me up but I am not like Ragini. It is in her nature only. If you want to grow her in your own way you should have stayed here. Then you could have turn her in some good person. We have tried hard on every step. But you just never had any time.
Dad:- And how did I will manage to earn enough money to fulfill your demands. We don't have money tree in backyard. You just kept asking for things every day. One day you need this and next day. One day you want new freeze then next day some mixer. Next day saree or gold jewelry.You have never earned a rupee so never understand value of it. You never understand how much hard I need to work on every step. You just know one thing that is sit in house and spend. You never walked in that heat and never suffered those traffic jam. You are always living life like queen who just sit in house and order this and that. So you never sense that we need more money to move ahead and I can't manage to get it in this country. I need to abroad.
Mom:- Ohh really. Then handle it all by yourself. You never understand how hard is house work. Can you manage this house for single day? I just like to relax. There are many people who stayed in this country and managed to get more money than you. It is just your skill that lack on every place. Even after going to abroad you are not that much loaded with money. We are just getting enough to fulfill our demand. You are saying as if I was asking for some AC car or a duplex flat. No..No.. I just asked for freezer and mixer. And that jewelry!! It is investment for my future. I am not spending my money like you have always wasted it on your habits. I just wanted to save my money while you spend it all on hosteling with your friends. You never cared for us. You just want every thing for yourself. You went abroad just to fulfill your thirst of development. You never did that for us. If you did it for me, then why didn't you understand that I tried to do my best in case of your daughter? I complaint to you on phone many times regarding her increasing demands. You just kept saying. I will handle it later. And now when that time have come, you are blaming me and showing off as if I have never told you any thing. Now stop blaming others..
Ragini :- Stop arguing. I just want you to understand my problem. This college doesn't match to my I.Q. I can't find friends here. I wanted to go in some big college and then you can see my shine. Come on just dream it in big way. Imagine your daughter as some one who will be in paper with her achievement. She needed it. She needed those hopes on every moment. You never understood. I have such power inside that if you give me a chance then it will shine in wonderful way like rainbow of seven color which will give happiness to our soul and heart. It will help us to move ahead on every step of life. Since I will get on top of ladder. We no longer needed to stay here like some worms. It really hurt me. To see you in such condition. I want happiness for my heart and soul. I want pleasure for my world. But we just kept discussing every thing. We need to do it just need to break this circle to find happiness in world. I can see those lights on horizon. Come ..come Dad..Come on Mom. Give me a smile and come. Let me show you.
(They all looked out of window.)
Ragini once again stood in middle of stage. Her parents near her.
Ragini :- Have you seen that rays of hope in sky? They have hope inside they are like jewel which we kept locked in locker as security and never use them for entire life. But on horizon they are glittering freely without any restriction. So we need to understand those jewels with feeling when we see it's beauty in life. We need to analyze every color with our brain to achieve that perfect look of life which we want to understand. Every color have that power which will turn our life upside down but still we have to risk about it. We need to move ahead without thinking about it's effect. I need to move ahead with one thought that I will win. I am sure that this way I can be on top of world. You can see how perfect I am in every way. No one can defeat me. You can see I am that creation of nature which just meant to take ahead and kept as crown by god. Try to understand you must not let jewel like me to lay in coal mine. So give me a chance. I beg of you. I am that jewel which will have inner shine but this college is not giving me that chance. I confess last time. I thought that this college will be enough but it was my mistake. Try to understand Mom, Dad I am a human being. I made one mistake by choosing this college. I need to change it. Do you want me to suffer for my first mistake? You are my parents. I know you have those broad heart which will understand it. After all you are my parents so you must be some thing great. Why else god will make you my parents? You just have to see it in your heart and understand it. I just wish from my heart that I never joined that college. Just help me please to correct my mistake. I am apologizing from my heart to confess my mistake gracefully. Please forgive me and give me another chance. After all your beloved daughter deserve that chance on every point. I am some thing so much worthy that you can't possibly ignore me like dust. After all you are sensible enough to understand it.
(Then  Ragini sat on knee and started begging to her parents who were so shocked by her gesture that they just kept looking at her in shock for few moments then her Mom forced her to stood up.)

Dad entered in house. It show look of next day. He called Mom and Mom entered. 
Dad:- Now this is too much. Fee of that college seem too expensive for our budget. I mean we can afford it but it was not going to help her that much. It is just more famous college but noting is better that present college. Even present college have nice professor. In fact they are better than this college which she was mentioning. This is not right. Try to understand she was just kept demanding change of college because she had problem in adjusting every college. She had to understand all those colleges were not wrong but she was wrong. She just kept screaming. She never trying to learn any thing. If that college was so bad then all students would have said it but it is just our daughter complaint. We can't waste our money just on her moods. I just don't able to do that. Try to understand we work so hard for it. You need to take my side. I know yesterday I said wrong things about you. But try to understand Ragini is doing too much. She is crossing every limit. 
Mom:- But we have to do it. Don't you remember how did she was begging? After all she is our daughter she deserved full attention. I mean if she wanted better college. We must provide it to. That money you earned is just for her. Try to understand she deserve our best attention. For whom did you earn so much money? For her only!! If she wanted a better college, we will give it to her. Try to understand. She is not asking for some luxurious car. No... No.. she wanted to study hard to bring some respect for us. Do you feel it is crime? I just don't feel that. It started to form effect in our life. If we say no to her needs. Education is her basic need. She might be too much choosy about her professors but still she needed to understand her every step. She must her way in her own way. We can't spoon feed her. If you can then I beg of you to give her that college. She is nice girl. I know she is little bit arrogant while talking but otherwise she is nice girl. I mean. Can't you see hope in her? She could become some thing big. I know she got too much pampered but that didn't reduce her capacity. She is still wise girl. If we gave proper training to her, she will improve. She just need some experience of real world. It will improve her. She needed to move ahead. 
(Dad looked behind and confirm that Ragini was not in view.)
Dad:- Something is wrong with her. Have you seen yesterday? She was talking in such strange way. Don't you feel her arrogance is little bit too much. I mean she is talking as if she is some princess whole time she is in some kind of dream. She never had that much money ever. How could she speak such a nonsense. I just don't understand what is wrong with her. She began to think that she is some intellectual who can pass any thing then one day she began to think she is millionaire and I am suppose to ignore it. How is it possible? I just feel that she needed some advice of punishment. Do you know what was she saying yesterday? She wanted a diamond set to wear on some occasion. I just don't remember that occasion. I thought she was talking about artificial so I gave some money. But she asked for more. She needed a real one. Can you belief it? She wanted to do in some small birthday party with real diamond set !! We don't even afford a diamond set on her marriage. She is expecting too much from us.
Mom:- What? I never heard this one. When did this happened? I just heard about that changing of college. I thought that it was educational thing so we need to use our saving but jewelry? What did she feel? Did she thought that we are bank robber to manage so much money? I just never understand. Even my parents were not that much rich. I mean they were well to do but her demands would have been too much even for them. I just don't understand that how did she started making so much demands. I mean I have given her my best but never thought that she will act like that. Try to understand at that time I was staying with my parents. I just can't oppose them. They were just trying to shower their love on her. I mean they were not giving her things which she is demanding now. They just called her angel and admired her every skill. But we never thought it would lead to this. She was demanding too much. I just don't understand her arrogance. She acted if she was standing in her own kingdom without any body else. It was so shocking too me. Just try to understand it was not my mistake. I just tried to act my best.
Dad:- She went down and started telling our neighbor that she was going to be a PHD. How could she say this before we finish all formalities or just forget formalities. She at least have to pass decently. But she just kept talking about it. She act as if she is some scholar when I hardly feel any guarantee regarding passing marks.I mean she was not intellectual still she just kept telling to all that she is going to pass PHD. In fact some are assuming that she had already passed PHD. I just feel this is totally wrong thing. She is not even studying hard enough. Just making advertisement to all is not going to make her wise. She just never able to concentrate on that book. She just always busy in talking about nonsense things. She never had time to study but she kept demanding as if she was some big celebrity already. She needed to work hard but she is not working. She is talking. It seemed as if she felt that just talking with help her to move ahead. She needed to understand that she was doing too much now. If she keep up like that we are going to be in big trouble.
Mom :- I just wish only if I able to shut her mouth. But she is becoming so stubborn. Now a days she didn't even manage to find friends. She just kept telling about herself. It must be hard to tolerate. Her friends just run away from her. Yesterday her friend phoned about her birthday party. She was talking whole time just about herself. She didn't even said happy birthday. For half an hour she chatted about her beauty and then she shifted about her education. I just thought she was doing it since she wanted to avoid that party. But she wrote down that address. She told me as soon as she stopped talking that all students in college just didn't understand value of education so she had to tell them. But she just kept about herself. I think I sense that you are right but still just wanted her to be happy. After all she was begging for that college. But now I just wish..
Then suddenly Ragini entered. She entered as if she was some princess.
Ragini :- What happened? Why are you looking so tense? Any problem with job Dad? I mean you must be finding it hard to keep it. I just feel you might come to me for advice sometimes. I know many things about those bosses. I am sure that with my advice you will get promotion in few days. Just because I am your daughter don't feel shy to take advice. Intelligence didn't base on your age. I am smart and I know it. I just want it to be used for my family so that we can get more money and we can become some big people. When you get more money then only you can spend it on me. After all I am the one on whom you like to invest. Sorry Mom but you are too old to try any thing new and Dad is also too old to waste money on himself so I am only source who can bring some thing out of your investment. So just don't feel shy. Tell me your problem and I will solve it. I am manage to make profit out of those investments. I know it is wrong but when person like me born on earth such things can't be avoided. Just few moment ago I was walking and I was relaxed. When a person came running towards me and ask for timing. I never do such small things but he requested and I did a favor. I know that I need to understand that I must not do such small things but I have to do. I have to see that you can earn more money to put me in that college. I will have to do it. Just tell me about your investment plans. I will correct them for you. I was searching magazines about investment and shares. I want to study them in details and then I can tell you where you can invest.
Mom :- We don't need your help in earning. Why don't you study properly instead of that. I mean I never saw you with books or notes for long time. Every day you just kept changing your subject. Last you want to study arts and today. You are planning for science and these magazines of investment are about commerce. First you said that you like to change side so you shifted to science and now you said college is not good enough. What did you really want? You are just jumping from one sidw to another. If you want to achieve something in science then you should read magazine of that field. Some scientific research etc. You need to study hard. On every step you must get involved in your studies. Don't you know how hard it is to get PHD? Why did you told neighbors that you have passed PHD? You have not even pass college. First do something prove yourself. Then you can boost about yourself as much as you want. But I don't want to hear word from your mouth before it.
Ragini :- Relax Dad. I will pass it. You can see clearly. That I am such intelligent that I will pass. Any way if those neighbor don't know my age that  is their problem not mine. They need to judge it by my looks in fact I look quiet young they have to sense it. Why you keep blaming me for every thing. I am scholar is it my crime. I mean I am trying hard to match with your IQ. But I tried hard to match thoughts but they are not matching on any point because you are not cooperating. You need to understand all points. But you just remain to your own point. You need to understand I am do wonders in this world. I need to move ahead on every step with one thought. That I can improve but for it I need money on many steps and most importantly your faith in me. Since faith is that thought which bring our my true talent from my soul. It will show world in new way because what we sense is all wrong and I will see it in true color. Mom where is your faith in your daughter. You have always trusted your daughter. Now suddenly you seem to loose faith in me. What is wrong? Who is poisoning your mind against me. Just confess it who is that villain. I wish to curse that one from heart. Is it that neighborhood auntie? She is always have haterad against my intelligence. Just tell it Mom. Confess it.
Dad:- Now stop that drama. You are not that scholar. That auntie from neighborhood was rich and wealthy lady. She had every thing. She was just saying you look so young for a girl who passed PHD. She was asking about your marriage plans. Actually she remembered your age properly but she misunderstood you. And thought her memory got it wrong due to her old age. She had perfect mind but your over confidence seem to confuse her. I mean she didn't feel that you are so exceptionally scholar. She knew your past records and it's not just her. Many people congratulated me for  your success. I like to know which success they are talking about. It is clear that you are spreading lies about your life. You are telling people. You are some famous star who will change world. I just don't understand what is your motive. They will sense it in few days. You can't pretend to be something that you are not. It is so wrong. I mean those lies are finally going to hurt your reputation. Try to understand lying will not help you. You need to do efforts.
Ragini looked at her Dad with anger :- I know you are jealous because I give more respect to grandpa than you. But Dad he deserve it. He managed to get more position and money. You can see his power. He use to make efforts with proper planning. You just keep working but never with planning. So it all was just useless for you. Just getting jealous of grand pa will not help you since it will not help you but it will just manage to destroy your thinking. I know you went abroad just to earn money but you never managed. But you never managed. It must be burden on your soul. But it was not your mistake. He was grandfather. He have to be great not some one normal like you. He is not your blood relation so you can't be like him. How much you want to shine but you can't. Since it is not in your family but that don't give you right to hate us. You have to value my brain. You can't just hate it. You can't do such petty tricks like poisoning Mom's mind....
Mom:- Ragini!! Just shut up. You can' talk with your Dad like that. Are you out of your mind? Your Dad have enough money now. He have managed to earn enough and your grandpa never wasted money like your Dad have on you. Now don't start claiming you are special and better than me because you are not that great. You are  not nothing special and you must not keep pretending. You are not special or angel. You are just arrogant. If your grandpa was here now. I am sure he would have disappointed due to it. He never wanted you to act like that. He always said good things about your Dad to you. You have to accept that your Dad was great person in his eyes. But still you insult your Dad like that. He keep running around just to fulfill your wish. But if you tell people like that he have to ask question to you. You seem think. He did some big crime. What is wrong with you?
Ragini :- I am fine. You are the one who need to understand that I will pass. That is what I sense. I never sense wrong. I am Ragini. I am the one who will create future. Mom, Dad trust me. You have done most great work by giving birth to me. I am greatest person of this world. Just give it some time. Slowly you will understand it. Then you will bow before me without having any doubts regarding it. Just give me some time. Then you will see that I am nothing but just some thing like god. Not actual god. I know that I am not great like him. I am servant but I am better than other human beings. Much better than other people. I wish you will not compare me with those other people. I am different. I am great on every point. Since on every step you can see those different effects which will finally come to me. I just sense one thing that those different things which are having so much effect in life seem to show world in totally different way. I just want you to understand those effect which will form reaction on every step of life. Since on each move we sense one thing that those reactions which will have impact on world then you will see that you have given birth to a gem which will shine for many centuries. You will sense it's power. You will sense it's need. You just feel one thing that you have to understand on every step that one day you done big mistake by insulting your daughter who is just equal to saint on every step of life you need to understand those steps which will open new door of heaven for all but then you can't able to say sorry or apologize because by then your words will not matter to me. I will be living such life that I can even have time to look at you. Mom..Dad this world need me and one day you all will see it. This whole society will give me respect. They might give me many honors which you don't even dream. It is possible that they create note with my face or a temple of me. I know it look far fetch but it will happen then you sense my importance.
Mom and Dad kept looking at her in shock.
Ragini :- I am getting late. Bye.
She just went away. Mom and Dad just kept standing there in shocked spirit.

Different day Dad entered in hall another day.
Dad :- Can you listen to me?
Mom:- Wait a minute!! I will switch off gas and then come.
Dad kept walking in upset mood until Mom didn't come out.
Mom:- What happened?
Dad:- Something is totally wrong with our daughter. Can you believe it? Her professor called me. He was telling him that she told him that she was most intelligent girl and he was lucky to have her as his student. He told me. She said her Dad is going to be world's richest man soon since she was planning all. She said that if he leave her alone. She would give him a job of good salary as favor. When he asked how did he plan to do those thing, she told him that such things didn't happen in few days. Whole class was laughing.
Mom started laughing. She just felt that Dad was joking. But when Dad didn't join laughter she sensed some thing was wrong.
Mom :- She really did that. But how can she say such nonsense thing? I mean she can't feel that she is such great thing. She is acting in such strange way. I know that she was little pampered. But many girls get pampered. I mean we need to handle her properly since something is totally wrong with her. Those things which she is saying are far away from any logical mind. She was taking as if she was some princess. She couldn't believed that soon she would swim in money. I mean this is childish thought. She knew that she is just from ordinary family so she must that sense. She could not just assume she belong to rich family. Suddenly she didn't loose of every thing like that. She was pampered but many get pampered.
Dad :- But not like her. Her professor was telling me. She just kept boosting about herself and worst thing was that she even didn't listen to them. She just always wanted things to go in her way. She even had fight with every one in classroom. She is just kept telling every one that she is some one great. She always lied about our financial status. Her professor used to think that we are staying in some kind of bungalow which had beautiful garden. In fact she kept even talking about her palace. But that fact didn't suit her teacher that much so he called me. He kept thinking if we are so rich why didn't she have luxuries like rich kids. He said that it was strange that she never even tried to make friends. She just kept showing off. But he was so confused when he understood she was not rich. He just didn't understand her behavior. He said normal students never act like that.
Mom:- How could she lie like that? She knew that it would work. I mean you can pretend any thing but not money. She could easily sense that. She is acting in totally strange way. It was shocking for me. I just never thought she could cross her limits like that. How could she disgrace us like that?
Dad:- Now don't ask it to me? Ask you daughter. She is just crossing every limit. I just never thought she would become something like that. I never thought she would insult her teachers like that I never thought she would never make friend. When I was in school, I used to be shy. But still I use to try so hard to make friends. I just use to do everything to adjust with crowd. Mostly kids do that only but she is not doing that. She just keep abusing all. Still you wish that I should spend more money on her then I wish to ask her some questions. I hope you agree with me.
Mom nodded and they both started waiting for Ragini
Then Ragini entered. Her dress was so expensive.
Mom :- Where did you get that dress? It must be costly. I remember it. I saw it in one boutique. But it was too costly. It was impossible for our budget. In fact it was not possible for you to keep so much cash. So how did you manage to buy that dress? I mean it is not possible. You can't manage to get so much money until you decide to borrow. But I have heard that you don't have such close friend after all this is not small amount. I know it's price.
Ragini :- Relax Mom I took it by Dad's credit card. But who told you so many things about my college? Since I hardly offer such information to you. You know me Mom. I respect privacy. But now a days spying become common on me. I am special and they sense it. That's why this is happening. They are using you as source to irritate me. But you just never seem understand it. Stop listening to them. That is cause. I was telling you again and again to change my college. But you never understood my reasons. Now you can see. I can't learn where my teacher are jealous of me. You need to understand those things. Just don't act such a unreasonably. Try to understand my thoughts. That college is just trying to stand against me. I can't fight against them. I need to change my teacher because my own guide is talking against me. How could I forget them?
Dad :- Why did you took my credit card? You took it without my permission. It is so wrong. Don't you sense how wrong you are? You are taking card out of my pocket. Can you sense? I mean you can't just spend money from my account like that. We have done so much budgeting on every step. We are not that so rich that you could just come use my money and I will not notice it. I mean you are wasting such big amount. In fact using things without permission is wrong. Just few moments ago you said you respect privacy and what about my privacy. Don't you value it? I mean if you feel that you deserve some privacy in life. Don't you feel that others also deserve it. I mean they also want some privacy in their life they also feel need of it from inside. If you took away someone's card, you are interfering in that person's privacy don't you feel it. If you feel so much for your privacy then why don't you feel same way for others privacy. I just don't understand why don't you feel that others also deserve same rights like you. I mean I also feel that I need privacy in my things. On every step I feel need to my privacy but you don't care. You just took out my card. Have you ever thought? What would have happened if I have gone somewhere while thinking my card is with me and did some deal and then I have found my card and it is missing. Can you imagine my embarrassment? You are taking something out of my pockets. I could have filed Police complaint and then Police might have arrested you. Do you like to go in jail in that way? Because when you take out without knowledge. It considered as theft in life. You need to understand it. I mean you have to move ahead on every step with one thought. That we must understand things which are having effect on our world. But you are just moving with one thought. I want this and I want that. You are not moving above them. You need to do that. You have to think about others also. After all those people are also having needs just like you. You need to consider their needs also. You need to understand those needs on every step. It is important that you must find need inside you. You have to learn on every step one thing that you must move ahead with your needs. But you have to also understand your parent's needs, your friend's needs. Try to understand I need my credit card. Same way you need your's. Why did you take away my credit card without understanding my need?
Ragini :- Because you have not given me my card. Dad don't you sense it's importance in life. Dad it is so precious for me. You have to understand Dad. You must gift your daughter properly. You never gift me suitable things. You never give me any thing which could be consider special. Dad try to understand. You need to value me as daughter. I deserve special treatment. Look at this cloth. You never give me such costly cloth. You just gave me those normal clothes. Since they are cheap. You just never understood me or my thoughts since they are having effect on my soul. I sense one thing from mind. That we need to move ahead with nice dressing sense and class. We need better things on every point. We need to spend money to go ahead in our class. I need my personal account to get those things. After all dressing sense is most important thing in life. I know I am gem. I will shine any way. But still dressing in good way is also need of every point. In that credit card if you keep enough money then I can get any thing as per my choice. This is worst on every point. Since things were not moving as per my wish, I sensed that it happen due to lack of money resources. I need to get them and move ahead in life. So give credit card. You must understand my value. I need it.
Mom:- And why should we value you? You have taken your father's card without knowledge. This is so wrong. You are not acting properly. You took money without permission and still you don't sense any thing is wrong. It was shocking. Can't you sense some thing? You are doing wrong things. We heard you have even lied about our financial status. Why did you do that? All students who studied with you are not that much rich.  You need to understand that there is no need to show off this way. You are upsetting your friends. Just act like normal girl. You are just normal girl with normal intelligence. Nothing is special inside you. Try accept it. Just tell me why did you feel a special treatment?
Ragini :- Because I have taken birth in your home. Don't you sense that it is just one big blessing for you. I am your that biggest thing which was given to you without any hard work. You never sense it. My god I am shocked. Can't you see my greatness? Look at Dad. He is just ordinary fellow with out any special skill. He is even losing his hairs. He didn't even have much height and look at you Mom. You are so pump. Now I said it as sweet gesture since you are fat. You two never look great like me so there is not any clothes which gives you status. But I have my beauty and personality. No one can make me that much great. If I have one thought from mind, that since you never have any of it. It must be god's special favor on you that you got such nice child who will have such great blessing from god look at me. I have like a diamond in coals. I feel ashamed when  I need to walk with you. It just so wrong on every point. I just asked many times to god. Why did cursed me parents like you? Then I see moon and I can understand you are those marks which will stop moon from harming. They will look great because they will take away all evil touch from you. You are that power in life. You take away evil from me.
By this time Dad started abusing her. Mom took hold of his hand. Ragini went inside in same way like some queen.
Dad :- She is becoming worst on each day. She was just stubborn but she even started stealing her all morals were just vanished. She was pampered but that doesn't mean she began to act like that. Today we both tried to talk to her but it moved just useless efforts. I just sensed one thing that our daughter is not simple case of ego. She was getting worst and worst every time. She was lying to every one. She never seemed to remember one word means moral. She never sensed that she did crime by ignoring. She never felt guilty. She was totally unsound on every step. She didn't seem to have any guilt conscious. I am sure that we have given her one. But it seemed to be missing as if it was never existed. It was not right. We have not done that big mistake. I sense one thought. We made small mistake of pampering her. But it was becoming worst. Due to our ignorance. She needed to be corrected on every point. Since her talking on every moment telling us that she is not normal. She began to understand just wrong ways in life. She didn't sense any guilt now. She just sensed one thing that she needed to use correct ways but for it. She needed to find her guilt consciousness which we are sure that we had put inside her. She began to think one thought from inside. She just needed to understand on every step of life since she had to understand wrong and right things, Since I am sure that we have taught this all. She started to understand on every point only for her personal purpose. She began to move ahead with one motive with great thought on every point. She wanted to understand on every point. She wanted to understand every point as if she never heard any thing about morals on any point. She acted as if she wanted to understand every point of life with her personal thoughts. She began to form personal views. She was turning every thing as she want. She was acting as if she had never taught morals. I just don't accept this idea that your parents didn't taught her that. I just feel one thing. She is doing too much. I don't feel that she is acting like normal person. Even normal selfish person have some logic. But she seem to left behind normal sense. I just mean it.
Mom:- I know and I can see it but we need to handle her. She is our daughter. We can't just kept looking at her while she was wasting her life like that. We need to understand it. We need to control her. We have to do something so that she could sense her mistake and correct it. I can't let her act like that today she took money out of your credit card tomorrow she would do it to someone else. It would be worst for us. Just imagine what will we do if those people will not leave her easily. It was so wrong for her and us. She had to understand it. We need to to correct her. We need to understand why she is doing it all?
Dad:- But how?
Mom started crying slowly when Dad came near her and said in slow voice.
Dad:- Will you hear my suggestion?Her professor suggested a psychiatrist.
Mom:- My daughter is not mad. You can't just send her to mental hospital like that. She will be treated in worst way. They give her shocks and kept her locked and then she would not be normal when she come out. She would be more mad and I don't want worst for my daughter.
Dad:- Are you so sure? I mean come on. You must not act like some uneducated person. Any way now a days I feel education never give any thing useful to person since we hardly use our education. You are just telling me what you heard from here and there. You see it on TV. Come on they exaggerate on every point. It is not right. We need to understand truth. They will treat our daughter and they might give her some medicine but they will not keep her locked. She is not killing any one. Just try to understand that she is not dangerous. They keep just those patient locked who are risky. They just counsel our daughter.
Mom:- Okay. She is acting little bit like mad person but she never agree to visit a Doctor. She is never listen to me. How can she listen to that thing. I mean how can you thought that you will convince her to visit doctor. It is hard for even normal person to become ready for her it seem like hard to impossible. She will just start to lecture us and abuse us and then went away as if she was some kind of great person who done some big favor on us. It was so wrong. She never understand right and wrong things. But still she felt one thing that she was right. She act as if she was some great angel from heaven when she was nothing but just wasted girl from college. I accept it. I totally failed as mother. I just wished on every point. I could have been better. I just don't manage to create any thing good out of my daughter. I just felt so hard from my soul about it. I wanted to move ahead in life. I just have to act better in life. I just needed to learn on every step of life. What mistakes I have done while raising her? I just never thought that she was stubborn. I just don't understand what I can do now.
Dad:- I will do everything right. We all do mistakes. I left you alone in search of money and that was my mistake. It must be hard for you to raise her. I can understand raising kid without husband was not easy job. You must have tried hard but you have to act like both but what she was doing it not just due to your upbringing. I can sense there must be some mistake in her mind. I can clearly see her mental problem. She had that need of credit card and she will do any thing for it. I will use her obsession against her and she will do as we wish. I need to just say it and then she will listen to me. I will tell her that I will give her credit card but for it she need physical check up. She will come with me. She just don't hope that I will give her and she don't have any friends in college who tell her about procedure. In fact her nature is so proud that she never ask any one about it. I will use it against her and then she would just have to act as I said. She will come with me and Doctor will help us. Just see how easily I use her weakness for our purpose and turn every thing in right way. Now stop blaming yourself. It was mistake from us both and now we will correct it together. We will take her to psychiatrist and she will become fine. We will have one happy family again. I am sure. I can do that when I will use my plan.
Mom:- Are you sure?
Dad:- Trust me. She will do any thing for that credit card. Ragini...Ragini..
Ragini:- I am coming..Don't scream my name that way. I need some respect. Don't you sense my value. I am gift of god which must be valued from heart. If you keep abusing me like that one day god will punish you. I mean not actually come on earth. But when I will become rich and famous, I will not treat you in good way. I treat you like some dust. I am sure you will feel hurt due to it so show some respect to me now then only things will turn in right way for our entire life. We need to understand all those things which are needed to give me some power which I need to move ahead.
Dad :- Of course. I sensed it and that's why I want to gift you a credit card. I have decided that my beautiful and power daughter with her intelligence deserve a credit card as blessing for her old father who is nothing but just some tiny man who don't have such worth but for giving it. I must tell you that you need to go for proper check up. Mental as well as physical check up both are needed for that credit card so can you do that for me my precious princess. It will be greatest favor to us all. Since it is not easy to understand your thinking and value it but it is important to understand your need and credit card is as needful as soul and breathing for your progress so I must give it to you. My dear lady try to understand my thinking and that feelings which I have attached with it. You must learn that you have to follow some rules so you must check yourself. I know it must be hard for you. But you have to do it.
Ragini :- What? My god!! I am so happy that god put some brain in you. I will come. I can understand since you are nothing. I have to move with those rules which apply to you. I will come.
Dad wanted to slap her but Mom took hold of his hand. Mom gave his expression that he must go ahead with plan.

Next act they were in house again. Mom and Dad were depressed.
Dad:- I just never thought it all would turn in this worst way. I thought it will some simple problem but it will be so complicated. I just never thought just due to that special treatment of your Dad lead to such troubles. I always thought it was common. I just feel it happened due to my negligence in those needful hours. She needed guidence of father not just pampering of her grandfather. She just got feeling she was better and he did just because of that incidence. ( It seem as if Dad and Mom could see every thing before eyes.)
Mom:- She dressed in her princess dress. Light blue!! She ordered it. Specially since she wanted to be Cindrella. She even made all decoration in such way as if whole hour look like castle. Every one dressed just like princess since it was dress code. All small beautiful princess dancing around. No one could have guessed evilness in those innocent souls.Every thing was perfect. I just never sensed that there would be any trouble. I just never felt that she would have so much trouble just because we called you couldn't come. We both knew it was hard. But she must had assumed that you would come. But you couldn't then I never assumed  you will manage. I just felt that she was upset for moment. She started playing again. I never thought those girls and boys say such evil things. Like you have left us for money. You might want a boy so you are going to marry another woman and give birth to a boy. How could such innocent little children manage so many evil things.We never thought she had that mental problem.
Dad:- Come on. Stop lying. We both sensed. You were telling me again and again. That she was acting in strange way but I was just too busy. Or I just don't want accept we need to sense it on every point but I never wanted to take my daughter to that Psychiatrist. She was looking normal to world and it was enough for me. I started to feel that I just need to show off before world. That was totally wrong thought for entire life. I started to understand those effect on life. She began to sense it. She began to act as per it. I can easily able to see her but I prefer to ignore it since I never wanted to be part of this procedure. I never wanted to prove that my daughter Ragini is not mad. I did it all just to hide it. I have acted in totally wrong way.
Dad and Mom started crying.Then Ragini entered.
Ragini :- That Doctor is stupid. I am fine. He is doing it all for money. Can't you understand Mom and Dad? It was all for money. You need sense it. I am not mad. I am most superior person like grandfather suggested. He was our family. That doctor was outsider. We must not trust him. Mom didn't you always said grandpa knows every thing. He was most practical even more practical than Dad or that Doctor. Don't you see it? He managed to become so rich with his practical decisions. He had enough sense to understand my capacity.
Mom:- I wish it was true. Your grandfather was not practical about family matters. He managed to spoiled his younger brother so much that he died due to fight in casino. He turned into a criminal. Ragini your college just send your results to us which was telling you have failed. Ragini you failed because you never appear in college. Your attendance was zero. Where did you spend all your time? We enquired about it. We learn that you just use to sit in one AC car of your friend who hardly like you. But still give you that car since you have requested. She just didn't want to tolerate you. Whole time you just kept admiring your face and doing your make up. Do you think this is normal? I mean do you understand what I am telling to you? I mean it. Just sitting in car and keep admiring face for so many hours? Don't you feel bored by this? I just want to understand one thing. Why are you so obsessed with this face? Why don't you went in college?
Ragini:- Because they never give me respect Mom. I am special. I will not sit with other students. I need special treatment. Don't you remember how did grand pa used to treat me? He told me that I am his princess always special. I am that star in sky. Mom , Dad come with me I will show you that star...See can you see it. It is so beautiful shining like some diamond. I am that star.
She started showing one star.
Dad :- I know but can't you do one favor to me to take treatment. You are my greatest daughter. Try to understand you need this treatment. You need to become normal in life. You must improve yourself. You must become normal. Just do it for your parents. Please I beg to you.
Ragini nodded and said " Yes." Her parents started laughing.
Dad :- Finally I able to correct my mistake. Now my princess will become normal girl. Thanks Ragini. I will give personal attention to your treatment. I have neglected you. But now I will make you normal. You no longer need to look great. You have your Dad. Just promise me. You will take treatment. Just promise. Ragini you are suffering from narcissistic personality disorder. You need to cure it. Just trust your Dad for last time. I will keep this promise. You feel that you are some thing great because your Dad was not there. Your grandfather told it to you to console you. Even if you don't belief it still take treatment to make every thing right. Promise me. If you are not sick nothing wrong will happen and if you are sick then you will be cured. Just promise me. You trust me this time. Please sweet heart.
One Ragini nodded and her parents smiled with relief. Her Dad patted her on head like little girl and she smiled and said " I am a little princess."
                                                            The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...