Saturday, June 11, 2016

Adventure story 245. Staying alone

                                                                   Staying alone
Yogesh was getting ready for his work when he heard first time sound of that cat. He seemed something totally wrong. He just began to feel that some one was doing it to upset him. He looked down. He saw no one but then he suddenly saw old lady from first floor. She was giving milk to that cat. He sensed that cat was screaming due to it. He was so angry. That lady kept doing it every day. It was so upsetting. He decided that he would go to her and tell her. But he sensed one thing from mind. That this lady did it just on those times when he wanted to go out, he was so upset. What if that cat cross his road? It was not as if he believed those superstitions. But he hated when some one started to act like that, he just didn't understand why did some one do that to hurt him. He just hated it. Ratna entered in room same time. Yogesh " That old woman is evil witch. She always try to curse me." Ratna started laughing. " I know she is irritating but they act like that in old age. She was just trying to busy herself." " Come on. Do you feel this is normal? I mean she start every day just that time when I want to go out. She to remember my time of going out and she is harassing me with intention." "No..no it is her timing she even do same thing on Sundays." Yogesh was so upset. Ratna didn't understand. He just sensed one thing either Ratna was too stupid or she was too smart. He looked at her. Then he rejected this idea. His innocent wife could never meant any harm to him. He felt that he watching too much television. But then he sensed that he was working so hard that he hardly had time to watch Television. It was his life. He never had time to enjoy but just had to work hard. He was working so hard even before having kids. He couldn't imagine his life with kids. Then he thought that he was thinking totally wrong way. He needed to love his children. He felt so guilty about this wrong thought. Ratna was so confused by his anger. He gave her wonderful smile. " Come on. Don't get so upset. This fear don't suit you give me nice smile. It touched my soul." Ratna gave him nice smile. " Now that's my girl. No cat can harm me now." Ratna smiled happily. Ratna " Any way I will go out first. I don't want a cat to jump in your way." " It is false belief." " It is better to be safe than sorry." Yogesh nodded. Ratna ran out for him. He was so glad to get a wife who cared so much for him. He was so happy to have jewel like her. She always obeyed him. But then he felt that she did it too much some times. He just felt that he needed to understand her. She might be hiding her true feelings from him. She was overdoing it just to please him. He wanted his wife to be truthful. He hated when some one pretended like that. But she was new in life. He knew slowly she would sense it. He looked at himself in mirror. He was staring at himself with suspicion. He looked at himself and smiled. Same time Ratna screamed " You can go now. Those cats are gone." He smiled one again. After all his smile would surely bring luck to him.
     Yogesh went out of building. Ratna was truthful to her word. He saw all cats were gone. He was so glad to get such a faithful wife. He knew in heart no one was really with him. He felt from heart that there were people who get real friends but he just never managed to get any. He saw his colleagues talking many times that they trust other person with their soul. But he never found one who was worthy of so much trust. He never felt happy to understand that he never had any true friend but now he at least had wife whom he could trust. He just hated that feeling of being alone in this world without any one to trust. His wife was greatest gift of god to him. He sensed that she was best as soon as he saw her. At beginning he was so scared that his parents would bring totally wrong girl before him. But when he saw her, he saw that shine of truth in her eyes. He just fall in love with her. She smiled and returned his love. They were just perfect couple. He just loved her. But she was not as smart as him. She trusted people too much. But innocent people did it many times. He knew that it was not her crime. Her parents never taught her. But he would teach her now. He would tell her how to understand people. He was sure that she had potential that would take her ahead.  He could slowly taught her right ways in life. He was planning for his wife when he looked at bus. It was full like every day. He wished some one could give him seat. Then suddenly one old women offered him. He sat near her. Old women " You are going on job?" He nodded and gave a nice smile. "Where? "He was confused now. He worked in a bank but he didn't want to tell it. Since that woman might use it. He just couldn't keep quiet because it look totally wrong to every one who saw him taking seat so he said " I work for private company." "Ohh which one?" He was so frustrated but now he just couldn't avoid. "Actually a private bank." " Which one?" Now that old woman was excited. He was so confused but before he could say any thing that lady began to telling. " Actually my nephew's son works in bank that one near Marine drive.." Then she just began to tell her story. He was so glad that he didn't have to give his details. He just kept asking her questions time to time to show as if he was interested and that lady kept talking about herself. Then suddenly conductor came to her. "Auntie how many times I have to remind you that you must keep watch them your bus stop will come. This is a bus not your private car. Driver will not stop for long time." That old lady " So sorry. I just kept forgetting." " You are too old if you act like this one day you will fall." That old lady stood. Old lady " Bye. I just kept talking don't ask about you. In which bank you work?" Yogesh was upset that lady was not forgetting him. But then conductor screamed again. That lady finally went out of bus. Then he took out a newspaper and kept his face hidden behind it. He didn't want to talk to anyone. When finally his bank came he took breathe of relief. He went out of bus. He was so glad that he didn't tell any thing to that lady. She could be a thief. He looked back twice to confirmed that lady had not followed him. Then he went inside bank. He just always hated old lady. It might be due to that strange neighbor. He didn't know but he was glad to get rid of her.
      Yogesh went in office. He immediately sat on his desk. Few people said good morning to him and he returned. He didn't have much time to chat. He believed in working chatting with others was never his style. He never invited any one in his home so he never expected to be called back either. It was simple. He didn't invite them. They never tried to get friendly with him. But today one of his colleagues came near him. " Yogesh I am having birthday party of my daughter why don't you come?" Yogesh was so confused with sudden invitation. Yogesh " Thanks but I can't.." "Of course he must be going out with wife so where are you going?" Yogesh was so scared that all his colleagues got so friendly with him. Yogesh " No where.""What? Are you mad? You are not planning to take your wife outside?" Yogesh was so confused. He knew that they didn't care for him. He knew that he must not trust any one. But he felt as if they were telling the truth, he felt so much upset. Yogesh " I need a plan for outing." " Of course. Okay I got great idea. I will arrange two movie tickets for you. I will book them." "No..No..let him buy on current what if he stuck in traffic." Then Yogesh just sat in one corner and his colleagues started planning for it. He sensed one again that he didn't like their attitude. They seemed to be friendly with him. But he didn't believe they really like him. He knew that they would hardly talked with him until now. He just didn't understand that how did he suppose to handle their outburst. He kept nodding on every thing. It was first time when he sensed that he was shivering. He was actually sweating. He felt as if he couldn't breathe. They all were laughing with him or on him. He was so confused. He suddenly felt that they all were trying to joke on him. He was so sure. He suddenly screamed " No..no..I want to decide every thing on own way and I don't want any one to tell me." Every one around him looked shocked. "This is too much. We are just trying to be friendly." " Come on. Let's go. If he felt so wrong about it then we might just leave him alone." Yogesh was so confused. He didn't want things to happen this way. But they were turning in wrong way. Yogesh " No not that way. I just feel so scared." " My god. You are sweating and shivering." Now every one started looking at him with concern. He just hated it. He literally ran in Boss's cabin. He asked for leave. Boss looked confused then smiled." Of course. You need leave after marriage." Boss gave him leave and he just ran out of office. He kept so relieved when he finally came out. He liked that air. He was never surrounded by many people in life. He always kept them away but this time he was surrounded. He just took auto. He went to home and sat inside room until now he used to relax there. But this time Ratna started knocking on his door. He felt so scared. He didn't want any one. He was so much hurt by this. He just locked himself. He just didn't want her to enter in his room. He wanted to sit in that room alone. He started crying. He didn't want to open door. But he could sense that Ratna was following him. He just started regretting decision of marrying her. He was trying to turn her just like him. He always looked himself in his room. He never went out and now he wanted same for her. He was acting so cruel. He sensed one thing. He must go out and told her all.
   Ratna was so confused. Yogesh was nice when he talked with her. But their marriage was so sudden. They hardly had time to know each other. Then his parents insisted on arranged marriage. He said that he didn't want to waste money of functions. It was better to keep it in bank. Her parents loved that idea. Then they went out many times. But all time she just sensed that she didn't understand him. She wanted to keep her marriage little bit later. But then her father got sick so they had to do it quick. But she just sensed one thing that Yogesh loved privacy. They always went in hotel. But when Yogesh used to see crowd, he used to change that hotel. He started looking around for some hotel where there would be less people. Ratna always thought that he was little bit shy. But now he just didn't come out. She wanted to know what happened. She just received one call from his office colleague who was telling her that he had even forgot his mobile. That colleague said that Yogesh just never talked that much to them. But they tried to talk but he suddenly got so sick. She needed to know what happened to him. She tried to talk to him. But he just kept himself locked. She felt so scared. She started crying. Then slowly he opened the door. Yogesh came out of room. He was shivering. He was full wet due to sweating. She was so shocked to see him in this state. Ratna " What happened?" " I don't know but this always happens when many people come near me. Today they all gathered around me. To tell me about married life." "So what happened? Did they said something wrong which hurt you?" " No..No..nothing like that I am just scared of people." "I don't understand. You go to office daily and deal with so many people." "Yes but that is just single client. I just do official work. Mostly I just sit in corner and clear files. Those people never came near me." "What People?!! Those are your colleagues and when they talked about you, I feel they are concerned. I sensed one thing. They are scared about your health. They seemed to like you. What is wrong?" " I don't feel that way. I feel as if they hate me from heart. They don't know me that well. I just feel so scared. One day even you will hate me if you start to talking to them. They all hate me. You must not trust them." "What are you saying?" "Nothing. I just feel that I have destroyed your life by marrying you." Yogesh was so confused. At one point he wanted to make her like him. But then he sensed that it was wrong. Yogesh was so upset by this all. He didn't want to hurt her. " I am just so scared of people. I hate crowds. I feel as if they are hating me and soon I just start to get breathless. I mean I can talk to single person or two three people. But today it was large group of people in office.'' He started crying. Ratna went near him and started consoling him. Yogesh " You are not going to stay with me. Are you?" " Who told you that? I will not leave you." "My parents did. They said if I tell you this truth. You will not stay with me." "I will not do that I love you. But it might have happened if you told me it before marriage. But I just never forgive you for destroying my life like that. I mean I can't live without you. But I can't even live like you." "I will not stop you from going out. I will let you do what you want." " I want you to visit a doctor. To be specific psychiatrist." Yogesh started crying again. He knew that she felt he was mad. It was worst.
    That day was worst day for Yogesh and Ratna. But next day they visited psychiatrist. He talked with them. Ratna was clearly angry and upset about this. She was already began to think that her life was destroyed. She sensed that Yogesh was even scared to sit in bus or train. Then he might not even able to sit even in aroplane. She knew that they could move in this world with just car. It was too much. He didn't seem willing to go in any crowded place. He seemed to hate people. But he just kept claiming that they hated him. Ratna went inside. Whole time Yogesh just sat with tight lips. Finally Ratna told it all to psychiatrist. Ratna " And now he was not even talking about it. What did I suppose to do? I mean I can't live like this. I want to have my life but this fellow seem to manage to destroy it. He just didn't going to act like normal person with me." Yogesh started crying again. Ratna got more upset. She was about to scream on him when psychiatrist interfered. Psychiatrist " Just relax. Your problem is not that big. He just needed limited treatment and can I suggest you one thing?" "Yes Doctor." " You are also getting angry again and again. You got to relax yourself. Or you will get problem of anger management. " "I am trying but this is so terrible." Now even Ratna started crying. Psychiatrist " Now just relax both of you. Nothing is wrong. I will handle it all. Ratna I know he cheated you and you are angry. If you want to divorce then he will give that to you." Ratna " But did it give me a chance of new life? I mean now I am stuck in this whole mess. I just want to go out of it. This is not right way to handle things. I just don't have any place to go. I  just manage to get in worst quick sand. Now I am destroyed." Yogesh " I never wanted to do that. I just want to live happily. I just don't know what I suppose to do. My parents always consider me a inferior. I don't want to prove worst before them. I have to learn one thing if I want to keep my status then I have to get married. Since I hardly manage to relate with people. I want to show I am normal. Ratna was shy girl so I feel she adjust with me." "I am shy not abnormal like you." Psychiatrist " Will you stop this? You both are creating worst atmosphere for yourself. I want you to understand your thoughts. Ratna just try to understand you have two options one you can move ahead with Yogesh or just divorce him. If you keep on like this then one day I will have to treat you like him. Try to understand you must get over your past and face your future. You can't change past." Ratna started crying again. Now both were crying. But at least it seemed to reduce Ratna's anger. She started patting Yogesh. Ratna "I want to stay with him if you can cure him." " Actually he was suffering from Personal Avoidance Disorder. He just wanted to avoid every one. He included you since he was forced by his parents. Actually his parents criticism were main cause of it. We can move ahead step by step just trust me. Yogesh would be fine." Ratna smiled out of tears. Psychiatrist told her to go out. She sat outside. Suddenly she felt so hopeful. She started looking in magazines. She looked for interesting vacations. She knew that they needed it. She decided that she would talk to psychiatrist how to arrange it. She knew one thing that she was going to enjoy her marriage life with Yogesh. But she was scared that Yogesh might say no. She didn't say it on that day. But slowly after few days Yogesh surprised her with vacations himself. She could sense that he was not comfortable with people but he was managing slowly.
                                                            The End

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...