Saturday, March 12, 2016

Adventure story 232. Property case

                                                               Property case
That was perfect day for house warming party. Girish was so happy that weather would had that atmosphere  which would make every one happy. He wanted just happiness for his mind. He worked so hard to get success in life. He always wanted to have happiness in life. He wanted to purchase happiness in form of house. His family house was so small. He had so many member so he decided that he would had to give different house for every one. He knew that every one needed to have privacy which was not possible for them to enjoy their life in just one house so he had bought different flats for all. He had took them as per their choice. He knew they all would be happy. He decided to do house warming party in his own house. He knew that it would had for his children to decide who would organize and then this brothers and their children were also there. He was so glad that he wanted to buy flats. He wanted them all that thinking about him lovingly. He saw them all coming. He was sitting on pooja with wife. They all were looking so happy. They brought different gifts for him. He knew that it was not just gifts. It was their affection towards him. He was so happy about it. He knew that he needed to collect it all. He looked at those packets. He loved them all even before looking inside them. He had feeling that they all must be great. He was so happy that he finally managed to make them all happy. He was working so hard to do that. Then finally they stood up for pooja. Then Girish sensed that his younger brother was not there. He went to his nephew. "Where is Dada?" " Actually Uncle Papa was not feeling well." He was so shocked. No one mentioned it to him. Girish " What happened?" "Nothing. Just normal cough and cold." Girish nodded. He went in corner and phoned his brother who took phone. One thing was clear that his voice was telling clearly that he didn't have cold. "What happened? " "Nothing!!" " I mean why didn't you came here?" "I just felt too tired these days to move around. When did last time you came to see me?" " Few days ago. I had came and gave you invitation." " No..No..That is not possible. You can't just claim things like that. You have ever invited me to any party." "Why are you saying that?" He looked around. His nephews seemed to be enjoying perfectly while his brother claiming that he had never invited his nephews. He was so confused. Then suddenly his brother said " You gave it all to children and what is remaining for us." "What?" "You have given flats to my children and they were enjoying ownership. But you never give any flat to me." " But you said that you wanted it that way." "Because I felt that they would treat me in good way. We wanted big flat. But now they wanted to send me in old age home." "They can't do that." "But why don't they do? You have them their possession." "No.. No.. I will stop it all." "It is too late. Any way one flat would not be enough to take care of old age man. I needed people and it is not possible. So I just didn't came." " I will talk to your son." Girish started walking towards his nephews. He suddenly sensed that he had not solved problems but he created them for at least his youngest brother.
    Girish went near his nephews. Girish " I talked with your Dad. He told me that you are sending to him at old age home." Both nephews just looked with upset look. One of them " Why did we have to answer you? We will manage with our Dad in our way." "Since he is my brother." "Fine. Then he had to take care of him." Girish was so angry. He screamed on top of lung. " Fine. I will take care of him." Then suddenly Girish's son Kiran screamed " But also give uncle share of his flat." Now suddenly they both looked confused." Those flats are our's." Girish's daughter Reema " Not until they were shifted in your name. We have not did that. They are still in Dad's name only. Since all property was just on his name." Then suddenly other brother's son came " It is not fair. We must not suffer because of it." Girish was so confused. He knew that he wanted happiness for all. But he didn't manage it. Girish "Kiran, Reema please let them have their flats. I will take care of my brother." Then Girish went inside. Kiran was looking at other's smiling face. He was so angry. He wanted happiness for his father. He started to look around. He just felt so upset over it. But then he just decided that he would do what he wanted behind his father's back. He felt that his father was emotional fool. He immediately took phone and called his lawyer. " I want to file case against this distribution and stay on every thing." "But sir until today you were fine with this arrangement." " I will tell you later. Just do it." " As you wish." Kiran smiled. He just kept waiting. In few moment his lawyer phoned him. " Stay will be given by tomorrow." " It will be perfect." He smiled and went back. In room Girish was sitting. He was arranging those paper. Kiran " No need Dad. I will get stay by tomorrow." " Kiran..""This is enough Dad. They were hurting Uncle and I will not forgive them. I am grown up now so you can't bully me. I will teach them lesson now. Do you know they use to abuse Uncle?" "What? You never told me." "Uncle told me not to. But this is enough." Kiran went out. Girish just sat looking at walls. It was so upsetting. His wife Charu entered in room. Charu " Now you have to just relax. By tomorrow we will find some solution." "Solution? How did you find?" " Don't we found solution of every problem until now?" " Yes..But this is hardest." "Now just try to relax." Then she gave him his medicine. He went to sleep actually it was not time to sleep. But she decided that he could relax if he slept in afternoon. She looked at his sleeping face. He was looking so relax. She was so glad on every point. She just didn't want him to feel tense. Then She went out. She attended every guest with smile. She didn't want any one to guess that internal fight, She just sensed one thing that Girish would hate it if things came out. She did every thing in best way. She acted like perfect hostess. She sensed one thought that she had to do it to please Girish. She gave perfect excuse every one. Finally they all went out. She decided that she would convince her son to stop it. She called Kiran and after all discussion finally he agreed. Charu was so glad that her daughter-in-law Shanti took her side. So she thought finally all problem would be over since she could take care of her brother-in-law and it would solve that problem also. She smiled. She once again went in room. Girish was sleeping peacefully so she decided not to disturb him and went in kitchen to do her work.
    Charu went in kitchen. Reema and Shanti were already in kitchen. Shanti " Mom did you told Dad that Kiran would not do anything? I send him to lawyer to cancel it." Charu " Not until now. Actually he was sleeping so peacefully. I felt waking him seems wrong." Reema " Dad is sleeping at this time. I just go and check on him." "Okay. But be careful don't wake him up." "Fine Mom. I will do as you say. I will just see that he is fine and then come out." Charu " Why are you so scared? He is fine." Reema " I just want to check him." Shanti " Let her do Mom. She would feel better." Then Reema went out. Shanti " I just hate fights so I took your side Mom. But still I feel that those relatives are doing injustice." Charu was tense now. " I don't want fight. Are you also with Kiran?" "No..No..Mom. I don't want those legal fights but I just want him out of my life. I don't want see their faces again in life." Charu smiled with relief. " Ohh..That is also my wish. I will convince Girish about it. We will not invite them again." Then suddenly they heard Reema's scream. They all went inside. Reema was crying near Girish. Charu was so shocked. She tried to move him but he didn't wake up. Then she heard voices of her grandchildren. They were so loud that Girish must woke up at them or at least react. But he was sleeping in same peaceful way. Then she heard Shanti warning kids not to come in room. Charu " Let them come in. They might wake him up." Reema " Mom..Dad is dead." "No..No.. it is not possible. He was fine when he went to sleep. He was even smiling during sleep. He couldn't die like that." Reema came in her arms. Shanti started patting on her shoulder. They were supporting her. But she just didn't want to believe it. Then she sensed his cold body and then she sensed first spark of anger. She screamed " They killed my husband for flats. I will not let them have any thing. I will own this all now. I will not give it to any one." She screamed so loudly that it seemed as if whole house was shivering. They all sensed her anger. After that they all did their duties but no one wanted to oppose any one in any way. So Kiran filed complaint. Charu managed to stuck all their property. All flats were sealed. Even Charu had to moved out of her flat. But she went to stay with Shanti who was happy to stay with her mother-in-law. Kiran was also upset by this. He wanted his revenge so he also did it. So Charu was staying with them. Every day one of the family either phoned them or called them. They had tried to take them in court but they got nothing since after Girish died every thing went in to Charu since it was in Girish's name. But they kept going in court to get it out of her so it began long not stopping case regarding property. They just never saw any part of their family. They just kept dragging it. Charu just kept trying on every time to not achieve settlement. But one day suddenly one young widow came in their house. Shanti was confused. " Who are you?" "You must be Shanti. " "Yes." " Hello. Can I see Charu Chachi." "May I know who are you?" "I am Nisha." Then she took a little boy in hand. He was really small and cute. But he was so slim and looking little weak. He gave sweet smile to Shanti. Shanti decided to let that lady came in house. She decided that this poor lady didn't cause harm since Charu was not in home. She went to temple. Shanti " Actually Mom is not in home. But can wait inside." She smiled and she came in with her son.
    Nisha " Actually I have come to Charu Kaki regarding property." Shanti was so upset. Shanti " Actually we don't discuss it here. You can come to court." Nisha " Please listen to me. It is not my mistake what happened. I accept what happened with Girish Kaka was wrong but try to understand. My husband is died. This is my only son. He is having cancer. He needed that operation." Shanti  was so confused. Charu entered on that time. She was first happy to see Nisha and talking with her then slowly she sensed it. Charu screamed " I can't do that. It will be insult to my husband. I can't hurt." Shanti " But Mom Dad wanted to give them their right." "Shut up. Are you greed just like them?" "No.. No Mom if you want you can just donate our money to any charity. I just care for you." "I know..I know.. I am sorry. You are always seem so simple. You just never sense how easily they fool you in life. She is not that needy. She is doing it just for money. Her husband might be perfect in house now." Her son spoke and started crying " Mom is not lying. Dad is died. You are evil woman." Nisha started to console him. Nisha " I am really sorry. I just need .." "Just get out and take your arrogant son with you." Then Charu literally started pushing Nisha and her son outside. Shanti tried to stop her. But Charu just kept screaming. Soon many people gathered to watch that scene. Then Nisha went out while crying. Shanti just sensed that it was wrong. That women truly seemed needy. Then Charu went in her room and began watching television. It was clear that she didn't want to talk about it. Shanti decided to talk with Reema about it. She called her and told her. Reema " If I tell you the truth personally I feel Mom is dragging things too much. I mean. We are just kept going in court for so many days. It is totally waste of time. I know what they did to our Dad but we had punished them enough. But when I suggest this to Mom, she began to say that I am doing this all for sake of money. Now tell me who like to her all that. I just decided to keep quiet. " "But it feel worst when I think that what would happen if that little boy die. I mean I don't want to take blame of it on my head. I know Dad died it was worst but we must not kill that boy in return. Come on. We need to use some wise and nice thinking which tell me. That we have punished them enough. I just want this to be over." "I know but I just couldn't convince it to Mom. Have you talking with Kiran?" "No I never tried that. I mean I never personally interested in that money. But now I feel I must." "Of course you have to." Then Shanti called him. When Kiran heard it all, he said that he tried to talk with Mom since he talked with that lady on phone and he knew that she was really needy. Kiran "Mom just didn't listen to me." Shanti " We all need to talk with her." So finally it was decided that they all would talk with Charu. As soon as they entered Charu sensed trouble, Charu " I don't want to give that money." Kiran "But Mom do you want to kill that little boy?" Reema "Mom Kiran is right. Dad wanted it all to return to them but we just kept our mouth shut because we don't want to upset you. But we can't kill a boy to please you. You know very well that what Dad wanted." Then suddenly Charu looked at them all in strange way. She began screaming that their Dad was standing behind them. Charu " He talked with me every day. I did just as he says. That saree I chose where the one he decided. Don't you told me?" They all turned back as if they expected to see their Dad. But no one was there. But Charu kept telling them that she was talking with him. She was looking so strange. They all were so shocked. They just went out of that room.
   Kiran " My god. Mom was seeing Dad for so many years. She never told me. Did she mentioned it to any of you?" Reema " Actually sometimes she used to smile to some place where no one was standing. I just asked her about it. But she used to change subject and I never sensed it was that serious." Shanti "Once she said to me that Dad choose her every saree. I thought that she was telling me that he used to chose her every saree when he was alive." Reema " No. Dad never liked shopping. He never used to buy anything. In fact we used to buy clothes for him. Since he used to get too bored while doing shopping. He never purchased any saree. Mom must had assumed it when we purchased it. Actually once I felt it. I mean when we are shopping sarees, Mom suddenly went to mirror and started admiring herself. She even gave one shy smile and said some thing to herself. I felt just it was strange for widow to act that way. But then I said I am acting too orthodox after all Mom needed her life after Dad. But she never acted this way even when Dad was alive while shopping. It was her romantic gesture to Dad. She never did it while shopping." Kiran screamed " My god!! You mean whole time Mom was seeing Dad and she hide it from us. She needed Doctor." Shanti " No doubt about it. But how can we convince her?" Reema and Kiran both looked scared. But they knew that they had to do it. When they entered, Charu started showing things around. They all were so scared that something would happen to her. They started to tell her that they would not say anything. But finally she became breathless. They immediately called to hospital. Luckily her blood pressure was high but they controlled it properly and she didn't had heart attack. They thanked their stars. Then they went to Doctor. Kiran was so disturbed. Doctor " What happened? Why did she was so stressed?" Then Kiran told it all. In fact not just Kiran they all kept telling. Doctor smiled and said " Relax or you all will have heart attack and I need to attend three patients at a time. I can sense your trouble. But it is not your mistake. Such things happened. Many times patients manage to hide post traumatic symptoms  your Mom did same thing. She troubled that trauma. It was your luck that you located it on time. It started showing different effect on mind which was harmful. Your Mom needed psychiatric treatment. In this hospital we will see that she get every thing properly. But you have to do as psychiatrist says." They nodded. Then Charu's treatment started every day. They did just as per their instructions. They never gave any sort of thoughts of doubts. Then slowly they sensed that Charu was becoming normal. She first asked for picture of Girish cried. Then she started acting like grieving widow. She began to look so worst on every point. Sometimes they felt that she was better when she was seeing Girish. She started looking so sad. But slowly step by step she began to sense better and better . Then one day she herself distributed that wealth. She went ahead happily in life. She was looking so peaceful now. They all were so glad to finally get back their Mom. They sensed that they did best thing in life by giving her treatment. Finally their life was peaceful without any legal cases.
                                                                The End
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...