Monday, November 30, 2015

Poem 2445. Spirit in those eyes

                                                       Spirit in those eyes
When you move in my way I just feel one thing from inside you are not looking at me you are watching
Your dream in me on every time it will not matter what is your age or what is your look on any point but
We all are just those souls who are searching for something and never finding it on any time but then
Why did I feel you can see something in me which can able to satisfy you on that point if you see it in me
Then why can’t I just find it and become happy in my life when you can see so much good inside me on
That single point why can’t world able to see it until now at any point why even those who are near me
Just can’t able to see it inside what can you see which until now not even those who are my best friends
Don’t able to see inside that is one question which enter in my mind when I see that trust and admiration
In some unknown eyes when we see that kind of pleasure in some eyes that they feel we can solve their
Troubles in few minutes of life they just keep moving ahead but on that hope they set their eyes we all
Have those pairs of eyes for each one of us at every point some people are hoping from us that mountain
Which we feel far away from our hand on every point we start to understand on every point we just feel
One thing from inside then at that point where heart will look so pleasant feel on every section of life
So then we start to understand those sort of points which are part of our mind when inside our mind we
Will see hopes of positive thought on every point of life when we start to move ahead on every point we
Have to understand that we have that great dream inside which we have stored can’t be understood on
Just every point those eyes which keep looking at us seem to find that hope which is hidden in well of our
Thinking and mind but question is that what is so much hidden in our mind in such strange way that we
Just never able to see even in mirror since I have watched myself on every point in that mirror I see just
Myself on every point those sort of understanding which will create meaning from our mind then inside our
Mind we start to find many effect on mind there are many thoughts which will show many point are wrong
Inside me on every point so then those mind will have many effect on our life but when we see in our
Mirror which will show image in that mirror on every point inside that mirror I see just simple me with
Complicated mind but then when I start remembering those eyes who have view me with such a pleasant
Hope from inside they see inspiration in me but I just see depression in that mirror when I see myself in
That mirror on every point but on that point I start to laugh from inside may be that one just have thinking
How confident I was looking when I smile that one never sensed my confused mind then I just feel may be
I need to live in that person’s dream inside life why don’t I just learn to same way to smile as that one
Must have hoped when I wished from inside when life will move ahead we need to understand every
Point of life mirror will show different me but I can change myself just with smile since that is only need
Of our life what we all desire from inside is just smile but still on every moment I Just never understand from
My mind when that person see so much enchanting thing in me why can’t I find it to help myself in life
When life will move ahead we need to understand our mind those thoughts which are different section
Of our mind will appeal to different effect on our life inside mirror which will have so much effect  then
At every point but we have to understand our mind mirror is not showing us many things wrong on any
Moment and at every point we see things which we desire from inside so we want to see nice things then
We can see them on every point when I will look at myself in good way I will admire what is inside but
I just never see it since I just like boost my negative point may be I need to look in those eyes and need
To trust them which tell me I got many good sides our good sides are remaining hidden since we just trust
Wrong thoughts and wrong mind which will create troubles for our mind when life will move ahead we
Just need from our mind just one thought that is we need many sort of thinking from inside at every point
We see in one thought many points of life when life will show pure feel from inside we feel just one thing
From inside when we see on every point inside that mirror I see many sort of thoughts which are showing
Which are having effect on life those sort of thought which will have many effect on mind then those sort
Of thinking which are hiding on every point that sort of thoughts which are understanding at every point
But whenever I see those eyes I just feel new spirit inside they just tell I can do it on every effect on mind
Mirror will show wonderful look on every point we just feel one desire from inside so those thoughts will
With us which are given by those eyes since those eyes admire us in such a way that even we can’t admire
Ourselves in that positive way in life so on every point we have just one desire from inside those sort of
Thoughts will have impact on mind that sort of look in eyes will give new spirit to one in every point of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...