Saturday, November 7, 2015

Adventure story 214. Daddy's alike

                                                             Daddy's alike
Sameer was so happy that finally he saw his Daddy. He had waited for so long time. It seemed as if his Daddy had just vanished from house. He never visited him. He was always fond of his Daddy who just always kept laughing and playing with him. He never saw his Daddy get angry but then one fine day his Daddy got sick and then he just went in hospital. But after that he never came. Sameer was hoping that now when his Daddy would come every thing would be fine again. He just didn't understand that why did his Daddy went to hospital. He looked so fine. But his Mom told him that his Daddy was sick. Then his Mom cried while taking him in arms. He noticed one thing after that. No one was willing to mention name of his Daddy before him. It was so strange. Why did his Daddy vanished like that? He kept waiting for his Daddy. But he never came. Sameer was so upset about it. His school friends always kept talking about their Dads and he felt so jealous about it. He just wanted to bring him back. He knew that he had to do something about it. But he just never knew a thing. After few months he even began to doubt that his Daddy was already dead and his Mom was just pretending because his Mom removed every thing related to Daddy and sent it to some other place. But his Mom kept telling him that his Daddy would come after some days. That day Sameer was on trip. He was playing with his friends when he saw his Daddy. He was about to go near him when he noticed another small boy in his arms. Sameer was so confused. Why did his Dad was carrying that little boy. Then he suddenly noticed a woman with him. She was just standing with his Dad like his Mom. It was so strange. He wanted to know who were them. He was about to go there when his teacher grabbed him. "Where are you going? Do you want punishment? How many times I have told you not to cross line and walk straight? I don't told you to don't go in some risky place. You, all are my responsibility so just go back." "But teacher, my Daddy is there. I wanted to meet him." His teacher looked at his Daddy. She looked so angry as if she wanted to slap his Daddy. Teacher " No need to talk to him. That man is not worthy." "I don't understand. I want to talk my Daddy." Teacher started patting him lovingly. "Sweet heart that is not your Dad. Look at that boy in his hand. Do you have brother? " "No.. But he looks like Daddy." "I know but you can see that woman. Is that your mother? " "No.." "Then he is not your Daddy. Come on. Play with your friends." Sameer was so confused. He went back to his friends. He started playing. But his heart was still on same picture. His Daddy was with some other woman and small boy. He just could belief that his Daddy had some one just alike him. Then he remembered some one told him that there were seven faces which were alike in world. He just began to belief that it must be some one just like his Daddy. He just started smiling, He wished from his heart that he could tell his Daddy about this. He just wanted to visit his Daddy in hospital some day and tell him.
      After that incidence Sameer just didn't able to enjoy his picnic. He just kept thinking about that man. When he returned home, he was so excited that he just ran in his Mom arms. He screamed " Mom I saw  Dad today." His Mom looked angry. His Mom "What are you saying? You can't see your Dad. He is in hospital." " No..No.. Mom it was his alike." His Mom seriously looked confused. Sameer slowly told her whole story. His Mom was so shocked. His Mom " How is that possible? I just can't understand." His Mom was looking so disturbed. She ran towards her cupboard and started searching for some thing. Then his Mom screamed " Where is that death certificate?" Sameer was shocked. Sameer " So my Dad is dead and you hide it from me." He was so angry. He threw away his bag. He started crying and screaming his Mom tried to console him. But he just kept screaming. Finally his voice went to that point. That his Mom looked scared. She slowly called her neighbors. Amar Uncle and Poonam Auntie became his family since disappearance of his father. They came. Slowly they convinced him that his Mom had hidden it from him since he was too small. Amar Uncle " Think about it like a mature boy Sameer? Since you have come hear, we have hardly seen your father. Somewhere in heart we all sensed that something was wrong with him. Sameer don't you feel. It was better that he was dead that he was in hospital and sick." But Sameer tired to remember his Dad last time. His Dad was looking sad for first time and angry. His Dad kissed him. His Dad looked upset. It seemed to be crying since his Dad's eyes were red. He patted on his head and said " My dear angel take care of yourself. I may not see you that soon or I may need to understand my life and it's every part. You have to understand your life properly when you become adult. Never act harshly. Just remember your Dad loves you. Whatever other people says just never pay attention to them. Just remember one thing your Dad always wanted you and I will be there for you." He just sensed one thing that he might be sick but he just couldn't able to see it. That were his Dad's last word. Then he understood all. Sameer " My Dad never wanted my Mom to tell me the truth." Amar Uncle and Poonam Auntie nodded. His Mom started crying. They both cried on that day. Amar Uncle and Poonam Auntie were their biggest support on that worst day. He just knew one thing that he was grown up now. He must accept death of his Dad. He must support his Mom in every way. He was doing every thing in wrong way. He never understood his responsibility. From that day he felt as if he was grown up. He started reducing his demand. After all his mother was widow who had to manage house on single salary. He tried his best to do every thing in limited resources which was not that much easy for him. He knew one thing that his Dad was always there in his heart. Every thing was going ahead fine until one day his friend came running to him and told him that he saw his Dad. " Rohit it was not possible. My Dad is dead." But his friend kept telling that story to all. Every one felt that there was duplicate of his Dad. Sameer just hated that idea.
      Sameer was so scared when he reached home. He ran to his Mom. Sameer " Mom..Mom..Things are just getting worst." His Mom " What happened? Did teacher punish you at school?" "Mom..You know me. I never get punishment at school and even if I got. I will not come to you complaining about it. I will handle my mistake. It was about Dad's alike." "Dad's alike?" "Yes Mom. Every one in school is talking about him. My friend saw him yesterday." "Where?" "In some park...Mom I just don't remember." "But how does it possible?" " It is happening Mom." "May be I have to talk with your Uncle and Auntie?" Sameer was so angry. Sameer screamed " Now what can they do about this? Stop irritating them on every matter Mom. We have to handle it in our own way." His Mom nodded. But she just kept quiet. Sameer wanted some discussion or solution but his Mom was looking so confused as if she never able to locate any solution. Sameer was so angry. " Mom!! We need some solution." "What can I do? We can't stop that man..Sameer!! Try to understand looking like your Dad is not crime." "But Mom I want some way to handle it. Whenever I heard about that man. I feel as if my Dad was alive and it use to hurt our heart." " I know that's why I want to talk to your.." Then their door bell rang. Poonam Auntie was standing outside. Sameer sensed that his Mom must had called. But then he felt that it was better than just suffering inside. Sameer went in her arms and cried. She console him. Then they all started discussing. Then suddenly Poonam Auntie told " Why don't you just show that death certificate to your friends. I feel that it will clear their suspicions and you will feel more relaxed." Sameer " But Auntie how can I just show them? It will look so odd." "Now don't you worry. I will manage some story about it and bring it in your school. I will say that your Mom want it for paying some insurance. And she forgot so I have come to take it from you." "But why did I bring it in school bag." Then Poonam Auntie thought for some moment. Poonam Auntie " I will call you in class. Then you can pretend that you are going in home and bring it. I am pretty sure. Every one would be excited to see it and they will ask." Sameer smiled happily. He liked this idea. Sameer "Now that is best idea." Mom " I will try to find it." Poonam Auntie " You have lost it." "Yes actually.." "My god. It is so important. Let's search it." His Mom nodded. Then they started searching in house. They managed to look in every corner of house. But they just couldn't find. Then Sameer suddenly located those papers. He took them in hand and looked at them with shock. It was not death certificate. It was divorce papers and there were also unopened letters. Sameer "Mom what is this?" His Mom looked confused " What is that? Have you kept something there Sameer?" " Mom these are divorce paper. You lied to me." His Mom looked so angry. She slapped him. "I never done such thing. Your Dad loved us. These paper are all lies. Send me by your Uncle to take away our property." Then she started crying and patting on his cheeks. " I am sorry. But don't worry. Your Uncle can't take away this property. I have manage to keep this house on my name. I forced him. I called him few days ago. He kept lying about your Dad. But I don't believe it. I took paper of property." "But Mom it have your signature." "It was all fraud." His Mom just burned away those paper on gas. It was worst. Poonam Auntie was trying to control her. Sameer also joined her. They managed to stop his Mom hardly from burning herself. From that day Sameer just decided to forget that matter.
      But somewhere in Sameer's heart that matter always remained. He just couldn't believe that those documents were lie. He just wanted to confirm truth and he knew that his grand parents would tell it. But he didn't want to talk behind his Mom. He just felt that it was better to ignore that matter. But then he started seeing that man again and again. Then one day finally worst thing happened. A peon came in his class room and told his teacher that principal called him. He was so scared. He went with peon. His heart was beating. He didn't remember his any mistake. He started going inside. When they came near principal's office, he took deep breathe to calm down and went inside. Sameer gave her nice smile. Sameer " Good afternoon Madam you called me? " "Yes.." Then he saw that man who was sitting before his principal with his wife and son. It was his father look alike. That man smiled and hugged him. " Sweetheart how much I miss you." Then he forced him to move ahead. He showed him that little boy. " This is your brother. " That small boy also hugged him and gave cute smile. " And that is your step mom." That lady also gave him a loving smile. Sameer was so confused that he had to smile. His Dad smiled back. "Sameer I finally got order from court to take you with me on vacations. Will you come with me?" He loved his Dad. He even wanted to try this new perfect looking family but he was not ready to quit his Mom for this bubble dream. He could see that his Dad would shower him with gifts. But he couldn't forget about Mom. " What about Mom? " "Don't worry. I will convince her..." "But Dad she believes that you are dead." Now his Dad looked shocked. His step Mom was even more shock. " She must be pretending. She is lying to you." "No.. No..she is genuine." His Dad didn't believe it. His Dad started abusing his Mom. Finally his step Mom came to rescue. " Come on. You have told me many times that she was little bit strange to you when you are taking divorce. May be she suffered by it?" "But I never loved her. She was forced on me by her parents. She knew it from beginning. Still she just never understood it. When I told her to divorce me, she told me that I had to stay with her or she would make me bankrupt. She never cared for my feelings. All she cared for just for herself. She never wanted to understand that I also have feeling so finally I left her. Sameer try to understand me. My son." "But Dad Mom is not sound now. She needed to help. I can't left her like that. " "But.." "Sorry Dad. I can't come." Sameer didn't say any thing further. He just ran away from him. He knew that his father might be right . But his Mom needed him. His father turned back to his Mom. He knew that his Mom was not that bad. His Mom was just a normal simple woman while his father wanted a highly educated scholar woman. He knew that his Mom loved his father so forced him to marry her by using his grandfather's position. But he just wanted her to be happy with him. He knew that it was not her Mom's mistake. His grand father also wanted to do same thing. He knew that his father could quit on them. But he loved his Mom so he was going to help her and he would take help of his Uncle and Auntie for it.
     When Sameer went home, he was so nervous. He could see that his Mom was genuinely believing every thing. He had one fear from heart that if she didn't become normal his Dad might forcibly took him away. He was so scared. He knew that he needed help. He called his Uncle. He told him every thing. " Now just relax. You are telling me that your Dad is alive." "Yes and he is planning to drag my Mom in court for my custody. I just want to stay with my Mom. My Dad have his own family and my Mom got nothing except me." " Fine. Just relax so what we need now is a good psychiatrist." "A psychiatrist? " "Yes. That person can cure your Mom and solve our problem. Of course we need lawyer. But psychiatrist enters first since we have to find him. I know a good lawyer but I don't know a good psychiatrist." "My God!! " "Don't worry. I will find one. But can you convince your Mom? " " Mom? My god I never thought about it. How can we convince her?" " It is not going to be that easy. I think she truly believe your father is dead. So convincing her is going to be hard. " "I know take Poonam with you." Sameer was so happy with this idea. He needed her. He immediately called Poonam Auntie. His Mom sensed something was wrong. As soon as Poonam Auntie came, she started asking. Slowly Poonam Auntie told her every thing. But his Mom was not just ready to accept it. Finally Poonam Auntie said " I just want you to visit a Doctor for Sameer's sake." "Why should I visit Doctor? I am not mad." Sameer "Then let's visit Doctor for me because then I am seeing things." This really scared his Mom. She immediately agreed to visit Doctor. Then they called Uncle. Uncle agreed to talk to Doctor. He also talked with lawyer who told them that psychiatrist was must and Sameer must not talk about his Mom's mental troubles to his Dad. Then they went to that appointment immediately on that evening. Whole time his Mom was just talking about treating Sameer. When they went inside, they told psychiatrist every thing but whole time his Mom kept screaming and telling her own version. Then finally Psychiatrist told every one to relax. Psychiatrist " Can I talk with patient alone? " "Sure." Then he talked with his Mom for long time. Finally he sent his Mom out and called them in. " Actually she was suffering from partial amnesia due to trauma of divorce. Your Dad took all money and every thing she owned. He used it as capital and when he got settled in business. He started to asking for divorce. It seemed that he was ready to pay back capital.He was saying that she forced him to marry. He didn't want her. Then she was so shocked that she suddenly began to create new imagination that he died on that day. Mind acted like that sometimes when it waned to hide trauma. Your grandfather managed all legal procedures and I am sure that your Dad just want you for vacation. Not to stay with him for whole life. Since I have studied those paper and talked with lawyers. So don't worry. Go with him just to please his ego. Pretend that you are happy and he is great Dad. While I will cure your Mom step by step. It can't be fast. But don't worry. She will be fine. Just until then keep your Dad happy and stay with him just for vacations." Sameer now began to hate idea of staying with his Dad. But still he nodded. "But Mom will not agree." "Don't worry. Your Uncle and Poonam Auntie would pretend some cause. I hope you will do that." Poonam Auntie " Of course. But just cure her. She is really nice lady. She never act wrong." "I know. It happen sometimes that you assume that some one will love you if you stay with that one and give relation some time but it just never happen. Don't worry. She will be fine." Sameer was so relived. He decided that he could stay with his Dad to cure his Mom. But he knew that he would never love him again.
                                                               The End  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...