Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Poem 2352. Reduce stress in life

                                                         Reduce stress in life
I just never want to walk on those ways of life which give me so much stress that I feel upset from
Inside but mostly new ways of life are doing same thing to me on every point may be I need to just
Move ahead and accept stress as my part of life may be scaring of stress will not help me that much
From inside on every moment stress will comes when new thing enters in life but that same new
Thought or thinking can be key to our life at every step I feel one thinking of mind that stress is that
Thinking which will give effect to my mind where I can see world in new ways of life I just never
Understand when stress will become truth of my life I want to understand why stress comes in life
On those times when stress will become one truth of my life I want my mind to understand stress will
Just began as part of my life since stress is nothing but major source of pain on every point but I just
Never realize stress can give me also happiness in life if I understand stress is nothing but just my
Negative thought which hurt my mind when I think in positive way and in positive style stress will
Just become truth of my life at every step I feel one need from inside that I need reduce that stress
But I need someone with whom I can share my stress from time to time but then my teacher told me
I am doing it so wrong on every point when I share stress don't get reduce since other person will
Also began to carry it in life when we share stress we need someone who will reduce that stress and
Just show it out of life but finding such person is most hardest task for our mind every stress will
Have one thinking from inside that stress is one thought which will look so much scary on every step
Of our future and life we have understand stress is hurting our mind not because we hide it but since
We don't know solution on it at any point stress is just one thinking and one thought of our mind
We need to understand stress will manage to take us that peak where we can just jump because we
Have lost our mind when we can able to do many wonderful things in life why surrender to that sort
Of stress on any point when stress began to capture every part of our life we need to understand just
One thing that stress is that source which will hurt our mind we need to find some thought that will
Show us new light we need to understand stress is that thinking which will show us panic is need of
Our future and life when we need truly is just one thing that is peace of mind and happiness will just
Enter with it but on just few times when we don't let stress dominate our mind but it never happen
Stress always manage to show us that light which will form that effect on my mind that I will lose
My angles of life when I will start moving ahead I just have one feel from inside that my life is not
Taking me ahead as per my positive side because when I have discuss my stress every point I just
Need to find some one in life who will reduce that kind of stress which will be started by one thought
Of mind when stress will create so much effect in life but when it is shared in wrong way it will just
Increase on every point those source of stress which we feel from our mind will not reduce there
Since we have so much feel from inside that on every moment we have just one thought of our
Thinking and mind that we want to reduce stress in such a way that we want find new source of
Our mind where we can get light but while doing that we manage to hurt our mind because those
Stress are somethings which will give us that shine which we desire from inside what we really
Want it reduction of stress on every point but it is not happening as per our choice we have to
Just wait for stress to reduce and to find new shine I just have one desire from my mind that
This stress will become that bubble which will burst only with one finger of mine but to do that
We need to understand stress is not need of our life we have invited it so we just have to throw
That stress door that is need of life when we start to move ahead on every point stress will show
Our life that door which we desire from inside that stress is some thought of our mind then that
Sort of stress needed to thrown out of life when stress will enter and have so much feel from my
Thinking and mind those stress are cutting us from inside since we let that stress will have some
Effect on our mind which will different sort of hurt that will have so much feelings from inside
Stress is hurting us since that stress will be just weapon to harm us on every point stress is one
Sort of thought from inside when stress will increase our fear we just find some one to blame in
Our life but what we need is just one thought that is to reduce our stress which have manage to
Hurt our mind at every time stress will be hurting our feelings on every side of life we want just
One thing to reduce our stress on every angle of our life it will show heaven to us on each point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...