Friday, September 18, 2015

Poem 2321. Convincing positive feel

                                                    Convincing positive feel
I just feel one thing that I can’t convince anyone in life  I am try to convince them but people are
Only convinced by themselves only they will listen to me when someone have decided
I am right only then those people will say yes to my thoughts and mind I need to understand one
Thinking from inside that convincing is not possible unless that person decide to get convince in life
We have to move with care on every point but we are not doing it instead of that we kept thinking
We can move ahead as per we decide I just feel when I move ahead without thinking by my mind
Just walking on others advice it will take away my freedom but when I understand and convinced
By my mind about others advice then I can see it in right way in life when I move ahead I need to
Just understand my mind that convincing will help me only when I decide that thought will have
Some feel in my mind when that power of convincing will have so much effect on mind when we
Began to convince on every point convincing will give effect to my life when I will start thinking in
Good way about life then only other person can convince me about positive thinking from every
Area of life and time to time when we start to convince our mind just one thing that we need to
Move ahead with positivity only when we start to think that others are telling us truth inside life
Those movement will show us that side of life which tell us positive will be power of life those
Thoughts which are told to us may be so good and nice but they will enter only when I permit them
To enter in my life it is up to me how will I use my mind when I will use it with care and positive
Way I just get convinced my positive feel of life we can’t convince someone but we keep saying it
In life it make us feel that we are ruler of mind but no one can rule others in life only when others
Began to feel they will benefit they will began to understand your thinking and bow before you
And make you that you are king or queen on that time if you want to be a young one then just 
They want your thoughts which will seem like benefit to them they will call you prince or princess
Just at age of ninety on that point we need to understand people are ruling us we are not convincing
They are the one who want to be convince and give us that credit so that we can give them benefit
In their life never let those thoughts convince you that you have skill of convincing in life because
Then one day when they reject you then you will not understand what is your mistake but then
You have never done any thing different they just feel benefits are on other side we need to knew just
One thing choose our right way and walk on it for entire life just changing ways for people will not
Help us that much on any point when we start to move we need to move ahead with just one thought
That honest will finally show us that light for which we desire from our mind those sort of feel
That will show our world wonderful light are not the one which always people prefer in life on
Some moment they like dishonest short cuts and they will say they are so perfect for their life but
Never use to them to please people because those thoughts are thinking of some moment and of
Some point when we start to move ahead we have just one thinking from inside that many thoughts
Will touch us when we think about them in positive way of life never just trust those thinking which
World trust because they are not always right world may get confuse and after all whole world is
Not there to judge on any point some people judge you and they can do it easily in wrong way in life
Never let them convince you that you are wrong just because we are standing on one position
Where they can judge you in life every judgement  are not perfect since judges are just human and
Not god on any point they judge based on their views and people change it just in the way they just
Prefer and like in life we feel positive feel is touching our mind when we start to move ahead on
Just one way that is honest one in life how much benefit you may get by shortcuts still honesty
Will help us in best way in our life we need to be honest on every point of life that shine of honesty
Will touch our life we need to move ahead with positive thinking on every point it will help us on
Final stage of life when we move ahead we have just one understanding on each point those sort
Of movement which we did in our world are always positive in life when we start to move we just
Need one thing from inside that positive feel have that honesty which will give our world just one
Wonderful desire of happiness in life we need to understand only when we move in positive way
Then we can achieve happiness in life and it is up to us when we get convinced by positive feel
In our life those positive feel which will show this world so many wrong effect of our mind we feel
Just one thing that positive sort of feel is need of our life since it should be good sort of shine for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...