Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Poem 2197. Wrong people on right side

                                                   Wrong people on right side
I just don’t know sometimes if I am doing wrong or I am doing right on just each way and on each point I just
Want to move ahead with my choice those feelings which I have inside my mind those feel never seem
So much great for our mind which suddenly manage to create different effect on life when I will start to move
Ahead on just every point I feel one thought from my mind since mind will show different feel from inside
Since wrong and right facts both are needed inside life when choice will form effect on our life when we will
Start to move ahead in life I just never understand when I am turning in right way for my life since when
I will move ahead I just want to be right but many times I have noticed that I make many mistakes in life
Just on every moment and on every point I have one feeling from inside of mind that I need to act just
Right way in my life since my thoughts are confusing my thinking and my mind when those hopes are
Showing me new point it seem as if right way for future created by me in life but when I turn in wrong way
In my life I never once thought that I am wrong in life so when I took some way I just feel so happy from
My thoughts and mind but then I just feel scared what will I do if I am wrong in my life when life will show
This world in new start on every point my mind will start understanding thoughts on every point I just
Feel one thought from my mind I want to be on right point at each moment of life so those thoughts are right
Where showing new point on every time they seem to show world in different light when we will start
On each point when wrong and right feel will show this world in new style we need to decide wrong and
Right thought inside our life so those thought which are showing different feel from our mind so those
Sort of understanding that will please our mind when at every step we move ahead in life I want to move
On just right way on every point those right ways are need of my life I want them to take me ahead on just
Each point we need to understand right ways of life when right ways are taking us ahead on every point
When we move ahead at each point we just seem to understand right thought are need of our life when
We move in right directions we are right I never thought winning is every thing but I just want to be right
That thought which will capture our thinking on every point seem to tell us we need to move ahead with
One thought that we desire justice from mind but if I stood on wrong front with wrong people on every point
How can I understand what is correct and right when life will start to move ahead I just feel one thing
From mind those sort of understanding from mind which are showing many facts from inside so I just
Have one thinking from my mind I want to right but that thirst is not easy to fulfil on every point it seem
As if something which we feel from inside just one thinking is needed on every point right is that thought
Which we need in life but what is right is one question which we will have at some point since those facts
Are showing new feel from inside right and wrong are two sides of life when those sort of things will start
In life people have two feelings which some are wrong and right when feelings which are showing that
Right and wrong on every point I just feel I want to right but I can’t sure I am on which side when I will
Understand right from wrong in life I just start to move with confidence in life but even when I have judged
Right side trouble began when wrong people also start to come even on that side those sort of understanding
Which are showing us new meaning of mind we need to understand every concepts of life when we will
Start to move with one thought we want right we have to understand many troubles are invited by us on
Each and every point since when we gather people we just can’t judge them easily in life we have to understand
Them on each point we have to understand them by judging in life on every point we need to understand
In our life sometimes on right side we get so many people after one point that we start to understand just
Those concepts in life that are so different for our life right thought can be turn on every point to that side
Which will show this world with one understanding from mind that concepts will differ in our life some will
Look great and some will look wrong on every point we have to understand those concepts of life which
Will tell our world just one thing we want right but when truly right start how confused I feel when some
Wrong and selfish people enter on that point when life will began to show world new sort of shine on just
Every point we have to understand thinking of our mind which will have so many concepts from inside
When life will show new feel we have to understand those thoughts from inside we are right but that
Doesn’t mean we can remain easily right sometimes we will look wrong and sometimes we will look right
So even at right side we will find those concept which will include right sort of concept that are showing
Those feel from inside but then those concepts that right sort of thought which will show hope in life will just
Get wrong people on sometimes so those concepts which are showing new understanding on every point
Since right side will not have just right we have to clean our side again and again on every point in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...