Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Poem 2186. Mirror with true expressions

                                                  Mirror with true expressions
Mirror began to tell truth now on every time it just keep telling me I am wrong or I am right but one thing
Is so true on every point I just want to understand it now in life once it use to lie but now it tell me just
Truth of my life when I am upset it told me that and then next word it told me that I must control my mind
When I want to control sometimes I can see change in my face and start to laugh on many point since mirror
Show me how funny that force change look on me and then it make me truly change my feelings from
Inside of mind when mirror show reflections on every point I just feel one thought from inside that mirror
Is showing those facts which are clearly be seen in that mirror on every point I just want to change those
Sort of expressions which are touching my heart but it is not lie to mirror on every time it will just tell me
Whole truth on every point that mirror is showing many facts which will have effect on my thinking and
On my life with each expression I just manage to look different on every point but those expressions are
Just telling me those changes which I need in life we need to understand expressions are some thing which
Will happen  due to changes in life when I watch that mirror and decide to change my face on that point
In that mirror I just see those changes inside that mirror on every point which tell me just one thing I have to
Change my face and turn it into smile while doing that I make so many funny faces that I just manage to smile
Once it use to make me cry but now I just sense my sorrow is for small moment and I just manage to smile
On every moment those laugh which hurt my heart from inside no longer hurt me since I know that my mirror
No longer need to lie it no longer need to use make up since it have nothing to hide it just come out as what
It feel from inside I no longer want to say just sweet since other like I just say truth with perfect smile
When people want to hear it from heart they can hear it in life but when people don’t want to hear it then
What is use of telling them in life but still I just have to tell since I can’t pretend in life on every moment
I just feel one thing pretending will not help me that much on any point I need to understand on every
Step of life just one thought that changes are truth of my life but when I see the mirror I see many changes
Which I like since I stop pretending and becoming some one who I am not in life some times I just want to
Pretend but that is to avoid troubles in life but it never help me that much on any point when we start
Pretending we are just creating hopes in life since we can at least see our own face which is also great thing
For our life just by looking at mirror once I use to prepare a face which use to lie now I just get dress up
And no longer lie on any try at every moment I just feel my face will look great when I pretend but it never
Look that much real as it look when I give it now some try since inside mirror I see that face which look
So much great on every try when life will show us faces in mirror I just want to say one thing never try to
False face just try to real in your eyes since you have to see yourself at least in real colours since it is always
Worth every thing in our mind and it is worth each try when we see real face we have to understand that
Expression which we have from mind and tell us one thought that we have thinking which is always worth
Some need and try in every face we can see world in such a way that it will show us new sort of try which
Will give us that pleasure with we start to see our new sky never pretend something which you are not
Since pretending will just suffocate you so it never worth any try when you see in mirror it is to chat with you
Not to convince others that how great you are and you are worthy to their friendship on every try just
Try to become something which will look great to world but not that much great to your soul never worthy
To any try since on every point world will look great only when you understand it’s value at each try and
Then only you can understand it’s importance of your mirror since it will tell truth at each try I just feel
That our mirror should be in such a way that it is just worthy on every try it show us our real face and
Give us that happiness which we deserve on our every try we have to move ahead with one hope that
In our mirror we can see our sky but we just keep seeing in it what we want others to see then it will never
Have that much power inside it on any try when we will move ahead we just want to understand our mind
And we must give it one try when we see inside our mirror we have to understand every expression of our
Thinking and face is worthy understanding and having effect on our life at each try when I saw some mirror
I just keep watching my face I want to see it as what I saw from my heart at each try I want to understand each
Curve of face in my way not in way in which other desire from their eyes when we move ahead on just
Each and every try I want my mirror to show me what I desire from my eyes since that mirror will show
This world in such way that is moving ahead with one try when we start to look in mirror all expressions
In life are created by those basics which are having effect on mind when I start to move ahead I just feel
One thing from mind that mirror is telling truth and that mirror is always so much great on every point of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...