Sunday, May 17, 2015

Poem.2107 My choice of leader

                                                      My choice of leader
When our thinking shows us some light on only those days we are understanding our life those moments are
Those when we stop thinking what will others say just concentrate on our mind those thoughts will touch us
From inside that thought which are hurting us from inside those thinking will show us that thought from inside
That thinking will wake up that sort of desire from inside at every thinking we sense many points then at some point
We desire from inside in thinking we see many forms of life at every point we feel we need to think
That thinking will remain same on every point that thinking will hurt our thoughts and mind when
We set it just to fulfill what other want for us in life we have move ahead with our thoughts and with
Our mind we need to have some powerful understanding inside our mind we never understand that
We need to win on some points which will tell us we need to move ahead with strength from inside
Those thought which will give our world that light which will show us on every point that we must
Not act selfish on any angle of life we need to understand our thinking and our mind we have to just
Create new thought for our life when we see something so lovely and so nice I just feel one thing
From inside that thinking which will show this world wonderful side are helping to understand those
Positive sides of our world at every point but we never see them since we are so busy in just one that
Is pleasing people who are standing around us on every point but we never sense that how much
We are just suffocating ourselves in life we are not letting that truth come out in day light which is
Just managing to kill us from inside we need to understand our thinking and our mind after all that
Truth will show us that part which will show our world see thought of our life only when I will
Just understand and manage on some point then only we can understand what is happening in life
Because those mind which are having so many interesting thought is showing us that side which
Will show our world that power of positive feel which we have in our mind those thinking which
Is killing us on every step of life going to show us just one thing which we desire from inside that
On every point we need to change our thoughts and mind that world will wonderful to us only when
We desire it from inside those thoughts which are touching us on every point seem like something
Which we never need from our mind when I will move ahead I want my thoughts to dominate me
In life but I have noticed some people who just want others thought to rule their mind such a desire
Is so wrong for our life we need to understand that desire on every point at every step we need just
One thinking from inside that we want world to understand we can win in our life when we start to
Move ahead we never understand one thought on any point that is just one thinking which we have
From mind we never feel or understand what we truly desire in life but we just desire one thing
That is want of bright future and not nice future for our life that is our mistake of our life brightness
Is never enough we truly want is just nice thing in life when we move ahead we just have to think
On every point one thing that we must move ahead to that angle of life which will show us just
One thing that we must understand our mind that we never have desire which will have so much
Thirst for just success in life but for us our selfishness manage to create artificial desire from inside
At every moment we need to think again and again before we ask for something in life because
Our desires are going to decide future for us on every point when we move ahead with each step
We need to decide which desire is important and need truly from inside of our mind at every moment
We just kept guessing wrong things in life and then we bow before those people who give us wrong
Thoughts and learn from devils's students in our life we can be sure that they will never give us
Happiness but they can always show us hope of bright future to confuse our mind we need to just
Understand we desire happiness from inside but we will get it only when we bow before kind
Thoughts and heart in life I need to understand just one thinking from my mind that when I will
Move ahead in life I want to have some one who will have kind heart more than me or at least not
Some one who have harsh heart towards in life I never expect god to become my leader but I want
At least human being as leader in life who will make mistake and I will blame that one and still
No one tell me that I don't have that right because sometimes even taunting leader shows how
Much you want that one to lead you correctly in life but those leaders who just get admiration
Are something strangest in life because no one is perfect then how can people can't see faults
In some one who look not at good in my eyes at every moment I just feel one thing from inside
I want some one as a leader who is like me in life who will get blamed as well as admired from
Time to time I want my leader to be my friend not some one who is always above me in every
Person's eyes I want that person who will think like me and try to lead in kind and peaceful way
In our life after all peace is that breath which I know I want and desire from mind and for that
I can change my world if some one take away my peace I just feel one thing I will forgive that one
In my life I know revenge is wrong thing so I say that I will try to just throw away that one from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...