Sunday, April 12, 2015

Poem 2048. My stars

                                                                 My stars
Can you come to play with little star I just feel one thing I want to play with but then I have just
Began to think one thing may be you are hot like some then you can be harmful thing but still
I just feel from my heart I want to play with you in my thinking or may be you are not even star and
You can be planet like earth since I have hardly knew which point what stood I can hardly manage
To guess what you are from this earth on every point I like to see many sort of things on you
But when I see you at night I just want to play with you on earth I just imagine in you that friend
Which I miss from my heart on every point I have just one thought from mind may be you are
That friend whom I miss from inside so with you I will play all those games which touch me
From inside in those stars I will see that sort of look and shine I see my new world while just
Playing with you on every point with mind because in that star I see all those things which I
Miss in this world on every time after all in this world you can't have every thing but on just
Some points you just feel from your heart that by taking always that thing god have manage to
Hurt many things of life but then when I look at that star I feel nothing is lost in life I can still
See in those stars whatever I like those missing things are standing in those stars are making
Then alive I know that I can do whatever I want if I use little bit of my mind I can make them
Alive and dance with them as much as like no one will laugh on me and my dance on that point
Since those stars are my friend they don't know how to criticize in life they will show me just
How to dance and show me how nice are our every part of life at every point those stars help me
And show me that side where world will look so much interesting and enchanting on every point
Those stars are shining with that perfect look and white sort of shine because those looks are just
Having that feel from our mind then white shine will touch us on every point so then at every
Type of star will look so good on every point because they are giving so wonderful sort of light
Which will look so much great with pure thought from inside those stars which just comes in
My window seem so much better friend of life that I just feel may be I need to look out of
My window on every time those stars are far away but still they manage to create that bridge
And trust in mind that I just feel I can tell them whatever I like my weakness and my faults
Never hurt them on any point so with those stars I can even play those games in which I never
Win on any point those stars will smile on their victory but never taunt on my failure or just
Become happy to see me failed in life how human those stars feel to me that human being on
That point those stars are telling me that I can win on every point they have lot of patience in
Their heart and they will let me learn to move properly in life after all those stars are shining
For such a long time they never complaint to me when they don't get things in few days as per
Their like they will have centuries for me and I know they will have more courage to tolerate
My failures in life may be I win today but those stars will not stood with me just for that winning
They are there because they are friends in life they will be even on losing with me on every point
I just feel that those stars are those friends who love me not my success in life they never boycott
Me from their world just because I don't like what they prefer and like in those stars I see that
Friend who once I use to have in life so those stars are that thinking which will make life worthy
Of living on every time I just see in those stars that place which will have understanding of mind
Those stars are shining proudly in sky and never expected that we should obey them in life then
I just feel how powerful must be those star in sky on every point but still they never tell us just
Those power and never call us less in life those stars seem like some place on which I want to
Stay on every point when people tell me to go away I feel those stars can give me that house
Which I need on every time but then suddenly one star tell me never leave this way in life
Since you come to me without failure then I feel so sad from inside that star want to me to fight
And try for my right that star never want victory that star tell me that if I fail I can always come
To this window and to that same star on every night but then other stars tell that they all are
Just with me and promise me on every time that if I fight then they will play with me in same
Way on every night so when they promise to me that they will be with me on every night then
Just for those stars I once again start my fight I no longer want to stay with those who tell me
To go away in life but my friends, stars promised me that they will be with me so I just can't say
No to them since they are best friend of mine so my enemy I am standing before you with my
Favourite stars by my side you can't just throw me away it is my world and it is my birth right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...