Saturday, March 21, 2015

Poem 2009. God is with you

                                                              God is with you
What ever happen just keep faith on you that is just what felt ohh god until now in my every
Moment and view I don't bow before you on each day of life because I know somewhere you
Know as well as understand my mind I am not mystery on any moment for you but you are
Just that mystery which still not understood on any view you are the one who let so easily
Us to fall but you are the same one who stood before evil when it start to attack on every part
You are one who hear our every cry and cry with it but still you are the one who never stop
Them at any moment by interfering may be you just have some own logic and own plan which
Just manage to confuse us at every action and every moment I know you are there always for
Me how much may I scream on you or insult I know still every time you understands me since
You never stop that fall may be you never blame me you easily understood that you are sending
So many hard works for me but that is rule of life which never loved by heart that we need to
Move on every step with one hope that one day we will become winner on some part you are
Still there always with me it never matter what I say until I do right thing then all use to say
Never question you or insult you while talking or thinking but I have done it many times but
Still I feel you are with me because my questions are those questions which are for my friend
And not for my enemy I just have one questionnaire and you are that teacher who will solve it
For me you know very well by heart that I have tired to solve it still they just remain there
Because they are something above me you will one who decide when you will solve them for me
But I have noticed that you always solve them on perfect time for me I know I try so hard to do
Things quickly with just one hope that they will give me winning but it will not happen on
Any point or thinking because in life it moves just as per it's routine and it never change for you
Then why should it change for me when we ask this change you are acting selfish in thinking
But when we act good we just have thirst for return do you think that this crime in thinking
Once again one question comes for you in my thinking and I know one day you will answer
And it will be proper timing you are the one who decide how to move me but still every time
I feel you have even given me freedom in my thinking you just show me the truth and keep
It all up to me if I prefer this truth at least you let me think that credit goes to me thanks for
That thought and thinking because in this world no one is ready to give credit to any person
Without selfish motives and that is why you are greatest help for every human being at every
Point we just need to think properly when we start thinking that which way will be better for
Our mind and thinking at every point we need to just think one thing that what we do is fully
Decided but still we can able to do wrong things on every moment thing will happen just as
They decide but cause will be one which can be form by our thinking at every point we need
To understand our thoughts and create them properly with our thinking we feel one thought
On every point that you are watching us but some people just never feel it from inside but
Still I know I can keep faith on you at every time you are my that best friend for whom I have
Thirst on every point for you bowing before you at every moment will not matter that much
In life until I took right way and help others with nice mind you are with me and that is one
Promise you never break in life but if I feel since you are with me there will be just roses on
Every point I am making worst kind of mistake for my mind at each step we need to just
Understand our mind that we must not hope that god will do every thing for us because
God is our friend who will stood with us in life not the who will do all work for us in life
How can we expect such supreme power to do all jobs for us in life instead of doing his
Work I have notice mostly people saying god is not helping them in life how funny it that
Word and line but I feel even I have heard myself saying it in life when some one is so great
And important for you how can you expect that one to do your job this way in life we need
To understand you are slave of god and god is not our servant so never expect him to do
Something for you in life when you move ahead you need to understand one thought from
Our mind that god will be with you but never think that god will do thing for you in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...