Friday, March 13, 2015

Poem 1996. Perfect as well as right thought

                                          Perfect as well as right thought
When we move ahead on every moment and point we just feel that we need some thought from our
Thinking and mind when we feel we are so full of thoughts I just began to doubt many times that
Do I have so many thoughts from my thinking and my mind moving ahead slowly, slowly step by
Step inside our life seem like some thing that we need to move ahead on every point those moves
Which I do some times in my life seem like some thing which will have effect on mind those moves
Which will create effect on our thoughts will goes ahead slowly step by step in mind when our
Thinking creates many colors I just feel they are something which will have impact on mind I want
To understand every step on every point because those steps are taking me ahead but does that mean
I have thought from inside but then when I think once again I just feel one thing from my mind that
This thought which I have never manage to change my life that thought which is need of my
Thinking and my mind seem like some thing which will manage to change my life on many points
Those moments which take me ahead are turning me into winner of my life on every moment I just
Feel one thing that I need to move ahead with one thinking from my mind but my thinking is not
Which always take me ahead in life sometimes it's thinking but sometimes it is something which
I just don't understand in life it is just that resource which will take me ahead and show me that
Perfect sort of shine I just never understand when my thought becomes something which will rule
My mind and on every point I feel just one thing that I need to move ahead in life those thinking
Which once use to rule my thoughts will show me that shine that tell I am not on right track of thinking
And not acting with right mind I just feel one thing from inside that when I move on right track then
I am acting in right way of life but it is not my thinking it is something which I feel from inside
When I will move ahead in my life I just feel I am moving with situation on many points I have
One thought which is common in life I want to be true on every point but it will not happen on
Every moment in life after some point it seem as if my thoughts are no more that much important
For my life I just feel one need from inside that I need to keep my thought intact on every point
It feel so wrong and it hurt so hard from inside when one thought which I kept as pillar began to
Move against me in life when we move ahead every day we feel just one thinking from mind that
Those morals which will look so much great will have some impact on our mind we need to just
Understand one thinking from inside that those moves which we make will not effect our thinking
Or our mind we need to keep our thoughts clear on every angle and point we need to move ahead
On each moment with just positive thinking of life because those basic pillars sometimes goes
Missing because they are not right and suddenly every thing began to seem like some thing so
Confusing on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that those movement which are
Leading to that future will move ahead on every point but they will move ahead on every second
I just feel one thing from inside that sometimes right things just don't turn out that much right
On every point it feel that every thing will turn just right when I took that right side but many
Times in future it feel that we are standing on right side but sides will look wrong after thinking
And inquiring on each point, on each point it seem as if things are not moving ahead on every time
I just feel so frustrating when it happen in my life on every moment I just feel only if I have
Manage to guess right side of my life when I move ahead slowly then I feel one thought from
Inside that when road will turn into something so upset from my mind then I have just one thing
That why my thought turn so wrong on that point and right things are no longer that much great
In my future and life when I will move ahead I want it to be look so great on every point but
Then things will look great only when I turn them in that way which is never my way in life
On every point I just feel one thought from inside that my thoughts which will effect our thinking
Will manage to create impact on our mind on every day I just feel one thought from inside that
Thinking which I have will slowly turn into some thing good for my life only when I will move
Ahead with just my morals which are good as well as right on every angle I feel just one thing
That I need to move ahead with soft thinking of our mind those moment which tell us that we need
To move ahead in life I feel that those light thinking will have impact on our mind we never feel
That much concern about our future and life until we understand our thinking on every point
Turn into some thing totally wrong on every angle of our life we feel that we are moving in totally
Wrong way inside life we need to move ahead step by step on each and every point to right side
While leaving behind our wrong thought which we once thought perfect as well as right for our life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...