Thursday, September 17, 2020

Poem. 5449. When I start to chase hope

                                                   When I start to chase hope
When I start to chase hope life start to find smile on every point hope is that thought which give new shine to learning of mind that give new spirit to thought of learning that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to sense path on every start hope is that dream which show new path to thinking of mind that show new move to knowledge of feeling that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to form route on every spirit hope is that shine which start new route to meaning of mind that form new path to strength of thinking that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to give move on every word hope is that light which form new world to learning of mind that create new touch to thought of meaning that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to show path on every path hope is that shine which show new touch to thinking of mind that give new route to chapter of learning that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to create move on every step hope is that soul which form new direction to feeling of mind that show new start to concept of thinking that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to form chapter on every route hope is that spirit which give new strength to learning of mind that create new soul to chapter of feeling that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to show direction on every step hope is that soul which show new touch to meaning of mind that give new route to strength of learning that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to create concept on every dream hope is that step which give new appeal to thinking of mind that start new path to chapter of meaning that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to give direction on every way hope is that touch which show new strength to learning of mind that give new touch to thought of feeling that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to show appeal on every spirit hope is that form which create new appeal to meaning of mind that show new direction to shine of thinking that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to form thought on every step hope is that shine which show new direction to thinking of mind that create new strength to route of learning that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to create chapter on every start hope is that spirit which give new knowledge to feeling of mind that give new appeal to touch of meaning that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to show concept on every touch hope is that soul which start new direction to meaning of mind that start new strength to path of feeling that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to create chapter on every move hope is that step which show new knowledge to learning of mind that give new concept to move that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to give direction on every path hope is that route which create new direction to thinking of mind that show new knowledge to touch that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to show strength on every step hope is that move which show new appeal to learning of mind that give new thought to path that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to create appeal on every route hope is that path which start new knowledge to thinking of mind that show new dream to move that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to form knowledge on every path hope is that step which give new direction to learning of mind that create new path to concept that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to show direction on every route hope is that shine which show new chapter to feeling of mind that give new route to direction that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to start strength on every path hope is that appeal which start new knowledge to meaning of mind that show new touch to thought that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to create appeal on every route hope is that chapter which show new touch to thinking of mind that give new knowledge to chapter that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to show concept on every path hope is that route which start new concept to learning of mind that start new appeal to strength that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to give knowledge on every step hope is that move which give new appeal to feeling of mind that create new thought to touch that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to show direction on every start hope is that path which show new concept to thinking of mind that give new chapter to path that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to create strength on every route hope is that move which start new chapter to learning of mind that show new touch to start that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to give knowledge on every step hope is that route which give new appeal to meaning of mind that create new thought to step that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to show direction on every start hope is that appeal which create new path to feeling of mind that give new chapter to route that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to start dream on every soul hope is that chapter which show new direction to learning of mind that show new concept to touch that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to create shine on every step hope is that concept which start new knowledge to thinking of mind that give new direction to appeal that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to form new knowledge on every route hope is that path which give new shine to learning of mind that create new touch to thought that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to show new concept on every path hope is that chapter which form new appeal to feeling of mind that show new chapter to strength that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to create new appeal on every step hope is that touch which show new knowledge to thinking of mind that give new concept to appeal that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to give new direction on every start hope is that spirit which create new strength to meaning of mind that start new chapter to direction that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to form new chapter on every soul hope is that start which give new direction to learning of mind that show new strength to chapter that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to create new path on every step hope is that move which show new chapter to thinking of mind that give new direction to concept that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to show new move on every route hope is that path which start new knowledge to feeling of mind that form new appeal to touch that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to give new direction on every step hope is that move which show new direction to learning of mind that create new chapter to spirit that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to form new thought on every route hope is that step which give new strength to meaning of mind that show new concept to step that show new light
When I start to chase hope life start to start new concept to every move hope is that start which create new appeal to thinking of mind that give new direction to start that show new light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...