Friday, November 1, 2019

Poem. 4901. Every day I watch sky I can see my dream

                                         Every day I watch sky I can see my dream
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with hope as if it is most precious thing appeal to concept of thinking that give new touch of knowledge of appeal which give new way to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with appeal of positive shine which show new route to chapter of meaning that give new path of direction of concept which give new step to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with touch of appeal which give new path to shine to direction of learning that give new move of appeal of thought which give new path to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of chapter which give new knowledge to start of feeling that give new direction of concept of knowledge which give new start to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with word of concept which give new direction to path of learning that give new concept of touch of direction which give new touch to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with touch of strength which give new appeal to thought of meaning that give new direction of move of knowledge which give new word to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of direction which give new touch to direction of feeling that give new knowledge of step of thought which give new appeal to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with path of knowledge which give new word to thought of learning that give new thought of start of appeal which give new direction to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with touch of chapter which give new thought to knowledge of feeling that give new concept of path of route which give new concept to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with shine of direction which give new touch to direction of meaning that give new knowledge of touch of step which give new start to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with start of knowledge which give new appeal to thought of learning that give new direction of thought of start which give new path to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of strength which give new direction to appeal of feeling that give new knowledge of chapter of word which give new step to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with move of knowledge which give new concept to touch of meaning that give new chapter of touch of path which give new word to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of direction which give new strength to concept of learning that give new concept of word of move which give new chapter to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with shine of thought which give new touch to appeal of feeling that give new knowledge of path of step which give new direction to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with start of knowledge which give new word to thought of meaning that give new chapter of start of move which give new concept to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with path of chapter which give new direction to knowledge of learning that give new concept of step of way which give new spirit to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with move of concept which give new knowledge to chapter of feeling that give new knowledge of move of start which give new path to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of direction which give new appeal to concept of meaning that give new thought of spirit of word which give new move to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with step of knowledge which give new touch to chapter of learning that give new knowledge of path of start which give new word to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with start of direction which give new appeal to direction of feeling that give new strength of route of move which give new touch to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of chapter which give new concept to strength of learning that give new knowledge of start of spirit which give new spirit to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with word of concept which give new touch to knowledge of meaning that give new touch of shine of move which give new start to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with shine of chapter which give new appeal to thought of feeling that give new direction of concept of path which give new step to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of direction which give new concept to chapter of learning that give new knowledge of touch of spirit which give new word to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with start of concept which give new appeal to direction of meaning that give new concept of route of start which give new shine to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of chapter which give new direction to appeal of feeling that give new knowledge of move of shine which give new start to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with move of direction which give new strength to concept of learning that give new direction of path of start which give new route to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with path of strength which give new knowledge to touch of meaning that give new concept of step of touch which give new concept to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of knowledge which give new shine to direction of feeling that give new knowledge of word of spirit which give new path to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with touch of direction which give new spirit to appeal of meaning that give new concept with move of direction which give new word to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of knowledge which give new chapter to touch of thinking that give new direction with spirit of knowledge which give new start to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with step of thought which give new step to knowledge of feeling that give new chapter with move of direction which give new path to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with start of chapter which give new touch to direction of meaning that give new direction with path of strength which give new route to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of appeal which give new concept to touch of thinking that give new knowledge with hope of chapter which give new move to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with word of concept which give new move to thought of feeling that give new concept with positive of soul which give new start to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with path of appeal which give new step to concept of meaning that give new strength with hope of shine which give new direction to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of chapter which give new start to appeal of learning that give new concept with path of step which give new shine to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with touch of concept which give new spirit to concept of feeling that give new direction with route of start which give new move to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with step of direction which give new concept to strength of meaning that give new strength with word of path which give new step to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with touch of knowledge which give new word to chapter of learning that give new concept with route of move which give new start to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with spirit of strength which give new direction to concept of feeling that give new knowledge with step of word which give new route to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with touch of appeal which give new concept to direction of meaning that give new concept with start of path which give new word to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with shine of chapter which give new strength to appeal of learning that give new knowledge with word of strength which give new way to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with move of concept which give new knowledge to touch of feeling that give new thought with route of direction which give new touch to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with touch of appeal which give new concept to word of meaning that give new direction with path of knowledge which give new world to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with start of direction which give new chapter to path of learning that give new strength with hope of thought which give new knowledge to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with route of concept which give new direction to appeal of feeling that give new concept with step of chapter which give new thought to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with touch of appeal which give new strength to word of meaning that give new direction with start of appeal which give new knowledge to mind
Every day I watch sky I can see my dream floating with start of chapter which give new direction to route of learning that give new knowledge with path of step which give new direction to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6970. Appeal to move bring new

                        Appeal to move bring new Appeal to move bring new thought to life which show new spirit towards move that bring new ...