Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Poem. 4825. When I start to touch my sky

                                                           When I start to touch my sky
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of hopes hidden in them on each point to show shine of mind which give new spirit to soul and light to thought of thinking at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of dreams flying in horizon of mind to every direction of spirit which give new light to way of understanding of touch at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of lights seen in it on each sunset and sunrise every colour on horizon give new spirit to move of thinking of route at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of steps form routes on each appeal of learning which show new chapter to give new shine to path of knowledge of step at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of routes show new shines on each step of feeling which show new light to give new step to chapter of direction of word at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of touches show new chapter on each shine of light which show new step to give new positive way to path of spirit of move at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of starts show new knowledge on each move of start which show new word to give new hopeful step to route of path of way at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of steps show new direction on each path of spirit which show new chapter to give new positive way to touch of move of start at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of moves show new concept on each light of direction which show new appeal to give new concept to positive spirit of path at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of words show new strength on each move of strength which show new thought to give new chapter to hope of concept at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of steps show new knowledge on each step of thought which show new knowledge to give new concept to way of appeal at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of routes show new direction on each chapter of knowledge which show new word to give new strength to feeling of step at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of paths show new appeal on each thought of direction which show new route to give new knowledge to learning of spirit at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of spirits show new concept on each move of thought which show new chapter to give new touch to understanding of start at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of words show new chapter on each step of appeal which show new strength to give new direction to meaning of touch to path at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of routes show new direction on each start of touch which show new concept to give new knowledge to feeling of route to step at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of paths show new strength on each move of concept which show new appeal to give new thought to learning of move to word at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of starts show new concept on each step of direction which show new strength to give new chapter to thinking of touch to path at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of routes show new strength on each word of spirit which show new chapter to give new appeal to learning of start to spirit at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of paths show new direction on each move of step which show new appeal to give new knowledge to feeling of move to way at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of steps show new chapter on each step of touch which show new concept to give new direction to meaning of path to thought at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of lights show new direction on each path of spirit which show new appeal to give new strength to thinking of word to route at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of words show new strength on each step of move which show new chapter to give new concept to feeling of move to step at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of paths show new concept on each route of word which show new direction to give new appeal of learning of start to word at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of routes show new direction on each move of path which show new strength to give new chapter of meaning of spirit to step at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of steps show new chapter on each start of touch which show new knowledge to give new direction of thinking of start to move at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of starts show new concept on each move of way which show new appeal to give new strength of feeling of route to word at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of chapters show new word on each step of direction which show new thought to give new concept of learning of word to step at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of starts show new direction on each move of touch which show new chapter to give new appeal of meaning of start to path at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of routes show new concept on each path of shine which show new appeal to give new direction of learning of spirit to light at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of paths show new strength on each move of light which show new concept to give new strength of thinking of step to word at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of steps show new chapter on each shine of appeal which show new strength to give new knowledge of meaning of word to touch at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of paths show new concept on each move of spirit which show new direction to give new route of feeling of move to chapter at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of steps show new direction on each start of light which show new thought to give new direction of meaning of start to feel at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of routes show new strength on each side of thought which show new feeling to give new concept of thought of step to word at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of steps show new direction on each word of chapter which show new learning to give new touch of knowledge of path to step at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of paths show new concept on each touch of appeal which show new meaning to give new route of chapter of move to start at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of touches show new thought on each step of concept which show new thinking to give new start of appeal of word to thought at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of steps show new direction on each move of touch which show new learning to give new shine of concept of route to appeal at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of words show new chapter on each step of appeal which show new thinking to give new strength of chapter of move to thought at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of paths show new appeal on each route of concept which show new feeling to give new direction of shine of word to knowledge at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of steps show new strength on each move of touch which show new meaning to give new chapter of way to thought at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of starts show new direction on each shine of path which show new learning to give new concept of spirit to strength at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of moves show new concept on each step of appeal which show new feeling to give new direction of route to thought at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of paths show new touch on each appeal to thought which show new thinking to give new strength of chapter to route at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of touches show new spirit on each move to direction which show new learning to give new concept of feeling to path at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of moves show new chapter on each start to chapter which show new feeling to give new strength of touch to word at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of starts show new direction on each thought to spirit which show new meaning to give new concept of route to step at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of words show new chapter on each move to knowledge which show new thinking to give new appeal of spirit to start at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of routes show new concept on each step to direction which show new learning to give new chapter of thought to step at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of paths show new strength on each move to strength which show new feeling to give new concept of knowledge to way at each point
When I start to touch my sky I see many birds inside many sort of words show new thought on each chapter to knowledge which show new meaning to give new direction of start to shine at each point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...