Monday, August 26, 2019

Poem. 4786. There is one route to sunshine

                                                      There is one route to sunshine
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see it on every point that precious route full of smiles laugh that make world heaven on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I walk on it on each time that give new chapter to thinking that give strength to soul on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel on it each hope lies that give new concept to meaning that give knowledge to path on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I like to walk sometimes where my friend hold my hand and sorrows wash away on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense my friend have that way which bring positive in my soul bring thought which turn tears in joy on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense my fears gather they vanish in air like some cloud which don't have strength to hold on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel breathes of smiles all arguments vanish with one forgiveness and sorry in life revenge is not word on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see jealousy doesn’t exist competition is not part of my life when we smile world become heaven on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel on it I need God just to thank not with complaints to tell on any path of life they will vanish with step on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different paths of move with strength to feeling on any start of life they will become pure shine on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel new rainbow shining and stars twinkling on darkest night with them world become wonderful hope on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see new strength to spirit that give new chapter to heaven of move with step towards appeal of hope on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense new thought to learning that give new concept to touch of word with every step of friendship on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel new rainbow have those colours which show new world to thinking with every path of start on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see new dream of spirit which show new touches to learning with positive shine with every way on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different scenes of step which show new paths to feeling with positive start on thought on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different hopes of direction which show new lights to meaning with positive touch on strength on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different scenes of thought which show new touches to feeling with hopeful word on chapter on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I like different paths of knowledge which show new starts to meaning with positive step on word on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different steps of chapter which show new paths to learning with smile of soul on way on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different starts of move which show new concepts to thinking with positive shine on step on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different words of chapter which show new spirits to meaning with positive start on path on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different steps of move which show new chapters to learning with hopeful step on way on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different touches of touch which show new directions to feeling with positive word on step on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different hopes of learning which show new strengths to thinking with positive start on way on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different paths of meaning which show new starts to learning with hopeful spirit on step on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different words of feeling which show new concepts to meaning with touch path on word on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different steps of thinking which show steps to feeling with shine to thinking on path on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different starts to strength which show smiles to thinking with spirit to meaning on word on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different hopes of smiles which show thought to new heights with start to feeling in spirit on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different feelings of hopes which show knowledge to new thoughts with light to thinking in step on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different colours of spirit which show change to new direction with thought to meaning in word on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different paths of start which show direction to new thought with smile to learning in route on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different routes of move which show strength to new knowledge with hope to feeling in step on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different hopes of thinking which show knowledge to new touch with hopes of smile from friend on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different starts of meaning which show direction to learning with strength of hope from pure feeling on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different steps of feeling which show hope to thinking with direction of positive from pure thought on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different hopes of knowledge which show positive path to feeling of hopeful move from smile on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different touches of direction which show positive start to thinking of hopeful path from soul on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different paths of strength which show positive move to feeling of positive touch from start on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different starts of thought which show positive shine to meaning of hopeful move from feel on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different routes of knowledge which show positive start to learning of hopeful path from touch on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different steps of direction which show positive route to feeling of positive light from chapter on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different paths of strength which show positive move to learning of hopeful spirit from concept on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different starts of chapter which show positive step to meaning of hopeful path from strength on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different paths of move which show positive start to thinking of word from knowledge on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different hopes of direction which show hopeful path to meaning of spirit from start on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different steps of strength which show positive step to learning of start from path on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different starts of knowledge which show hopeful light to thinking of word from touch on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I feel different hopes of direction which show positive start to feeling of move from spirit on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I sense different paths of strength which show hopeful light to meaning of spirit from start on each point
There is one route to sunshine how far away it might be in life still with my friend I see different steps of knowledge which show positive start to feeling of move from step on each point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...