Friday, March 15, 2019

Poem. 4505. One way I start to walk

                               One way I start to walk
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new direction to appeal which give spirit to concept that show new thought to appeal that give new light to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new touch to spirit which give strength to appeal that show new feeling to spirit that give new meaning to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new thought to touch which give shine to word that show new learning to soul that give new feeling to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new knowledge to concept which give start to path that show new knowledge to start that give new shine to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new appeal to strength which give move to touch that show new word to chapter that give new start to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new knowledge to soul which give path to strength that show new path to appeal that give new step to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new strength to route which give step to thought that show new word to chapter that give new move to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new direction to touch which give shine to knowlege that show new light to start that give new appeal to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new knowledge to start which give route to start that show new concept to spirit that give new thought to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new strength to route which give word to chapter that show new thought to way that give new route to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new direction to touch which give touch to concept that show new strength to step that give new word to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new thought to starting which give path to strength that show new knowledge to soul that give new step to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new appeal to meaning which give light to concept that show new direction to touch that give new route to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new chapter to thinking which give shine to strength that show new concept to spirit that give new light to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new concept to feeling which give step to thought that show new thought to start that give new starting to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new direction to learning which give light to concept that show new direction to route that give new word to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new knowledge to feeling which give shine to start that show new strength to step that give new chapter to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new strength to meaning which give step to thought that show new chapter to shine that give new appeal to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new thought to learning which give shine to strength that show new touch to start that give new strength to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new knowledge to feeling which give touch to direction that show new route to appeal that give new word to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new strength to thinking which give shine to appeal that show new shine to strength that give new start to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new thought to meaning which give path to shine that show new start to knowlege that give new touch to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new knowledge to feeling which give route to start that show new word to chapter that give new light to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new strength to meaning which give path to strength that show new path to shine that give new route to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new thought to learning which give start to chapter that show new way to touch that give new chapter to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new appeal to thinking which give way to spirit that show new touch to appeal that give new strength to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new touch to thinking which give step to move that show new light to shine that give new feeling to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new concept to feeling which give light to shine that show new touch to route that give new learning to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new direction to learning which give touch to route that show new light to way that give new meaning to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new appeal to meaning which give path to strength that show new touch to route that give new feeling to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new knowledge to feeling which give shine to knowlege that show new way to path that give new thought to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new direction to thinking which give step to thought that show new light to shine that give new strength to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new learning to thought which give appeal to shine that show new way to touch that give new thought to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new meaning to chapter which give knowledge to soul at show new step to way that give new concept to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new feeling to spirit which give thought to strength to step that show new light to shine that give new route to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new thinking to start which give appeal to thinking to move that show new route to touch that give new path to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new learning to word which give chapter to meaning to path that show new shine that give new way to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new feeling to chapter which give concept to thinking to start that show new word that give new light to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new meaning to strength which give appeal to learning to word that show new path that give new appeal to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new thinking to concept which give chapter to feeling to step that show new appeal that give new start to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new feeling to spirit which give knowledge to meaning to route that show new touch that give new touch to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new learning to word which give direction to feeling to spirit that show new word that give new appeal to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new thinking to start which give knowledge to learning to soul that show new path that give new strength to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new meaning to route which give touch to meaning to route that show new way that give new light to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new feeling to spirit which give strength to feeling to spirit that show new appeal that give new thought to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new learning to word which give appeal to meaning to route that show new path that give new start to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new meaning to route which give knowledge to learning to soul that show new step that give new way to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new thinking to start which give direction to thinking to start that show new thought that give new strength to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new feeling to spirit which give chapter to meaning to route that show new concept that give new shine to mind
One way I start to walk which tell me truth of life which show new learning to word which give thought to learning to word that show new start that give new light to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...