Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Poem 3887. I start some chapter

                                                                 I start some chapter
Every time I start some chapter life become true color of mind which will show new touch to direction of soul at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true direction of mind which will show new move to soul of appeal at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true appeal of mind which will show new start to chapter of concept at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true word of mind which will show new strength to move of start at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true line of mind which will show new concept to appeal of step at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true thought of mind which will show new path to thought of move at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true spirit of mind which will show new step to strength of direction at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true way of mind which will show new word to direction of soul at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true start of mind which will show new strength to path of route at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true touch of mind which will show new touch to spirit of strength at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true appeal of mind which will show new side to move of meaning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true direction of mind which will show new step to way of learning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true way of mind which will show new feeling to emotion of understanding at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true touch of mind which will show new thinking to start of learning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true step of mind which will show new meaning to line of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true line of mind which will show new feeling to path of understanding at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true appeal of mind which will show new thinking to way of meaning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true start of mind which will show new feeling to concept of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true strength of mind which will show new meaning to direction of understanding at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true move of mind which will show new understanding to way of learning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true change of mind which will show new learning to start of feeling at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true step of mind which will show new feeling to soul of understanding at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true route of mind which will show new meaning to line of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true side of mind which will show new thinking to way of learning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true start of mind which will show new understanding to way of meaning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true word of mind which will show new feeling to start of understanding at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true step of mind which will show new thinking to soul of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true move of mind which will show new meaning to way of meaning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true side of mind which will show new feeling to emotion of understanding at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true touch of mind which will show new thinking to step of feeling at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true concept of mind which will show new learning to start of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true way of mind which will show new meaning to soul of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true move of mind which will show new feeling to soul of understanding at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true word of mind which will show new thinking to spirit of learning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true step of mind which will show new understanding to route of meaning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true soul of mind which will show new learning to soul of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true start of mind which will show new thinking to way of feeling at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true way of mind which will show new feeling to emotion of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true word of mind which will show new meaning to soul of meaning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true start of mind which will show new understanding to way of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true path of mind which will show new meaning to side of understanding at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true start of mind which will show new feeling to emotion of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true challenge of mind which will show new thinking to step of meaning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true word of mind which will show new understanding to line of feeling at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true move of mind which will show new learning to soul of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true touch of mind which will show new meaning to way of understanding at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true spirit of mind which will show new feeling to emotion of meaning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true way of mind which will show new thinking to soul of thinking at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true start of mind which will show new learning to spirit of feeling at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true soul of mind which will show new understanding to way of learning at each point
Every time I start some chapter life become true step of mind which will show new meaning to start of understanding at each point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...